Discuss Scratch

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

This is an invitation to the Shop Helpers.

The Shop Helpers are a group of Scratchers that want to help out shops with their skills. If you join we will provide you with the best members for your shop that you need.

Choose the level:

Level 2:
If you choose this level you can only hire members through The Shop Helpers. That means that you have to ask us for a new member of your shop and we will provide you with the best member we can.

Level 1:
If you choose this level you are allowed to hire anyone. You will not receive as many benefits, but we will still help you with members.

Just say so if you accept and tell us which level you want. I would recommend level 2 for this shop.

If you need more information just ask!
So, if we choose a level, your telling us that we can only hire limited people? That's not very fair. I say that anybody can join this shop if they want to.
I am working on a better system. You want level 1 then if you accept.
so, in a way, you are saying, If you want to join, you have to pay a tribute?
No.

Level 1:
If you choose this level you are allowed to hire anyone. You will not receive as many benefits, but we will still help you with members.

With level 1 you still have all of the normal freedoms, I think I am going to get rid of level 2.
Okay. Level 1 please! (or the only level) Thanks!

redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Username: redglitter
Activeness: 5, I work in shops elsewhere. I'm planning on leaving a few, though.
What you could help with: Banners and/or general Art.
Example: My siggy
Anything else: Nothing. I'll put an emoji here instead:



-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

redglitter wrote:

Username: redglitter
Activeness: 5, I work in shops elsewhere. I'm planning on leaving a few, though.
What you could help with: Banners and/or general Art.
Example: My siggy
Anything else: Nothing. I'll put an emoji here instead:
You're in!

















MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Okay. Level 1 please! (or the only level) Thanks!
Please put this beneath your staff list:
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250194/][img]https://i.cubeupload.com/OxQ4Vp.png[/img][/url]

It will show up as:




Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!




redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

redglitter wrote:

Username: redglitter
Activeness: 5, I work in shops elsewhere. I'm planning on leaving a few, though.
What you could help with: Banners and/or general Art.
Example: My siggy
Anything else: Nothing. I'll put an emoji here instead:
You're in!
Thanks!



-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Okay. Level 1 please! (or the only level) Thanks!
Please put this beneath your staff list:
[url=https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250194/][img]https://i.cubeupload.com/OxQ4Vp.png[/img][/url]

It will show up as:


Okay!

DestroyTheMoon
Scratcher
28 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Can I try to make this shop a banner?

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

Can I try to make this shop a banner?
sure!

















-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Excuse me, may i be staff?


-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-rose-ice- wrote:

Excuse me, may i be staff?
Fill out the form on the front page, please.

-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

To join, fill out this form.
Username: -rose-ice-
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: writing,art,voice acting, ect.
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154850433/
Anything else: nope


-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-rose-ice- wrote:

To join, fill out this form.
Username: -rose-ice-
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: writing,art,voice acting, ect.
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154850433/
Anything else: nope
Hired!


-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

To join, fill out this form.
Username: -rose-ice-
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: writing,art,voice acting, ect.
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154850433/
Anything else: nope
Hired!


yay
im well prepared :D


-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-rose-ice- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

To join, fill out this form.
Username: -rose-ice-
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: writing,art,voice acting, ect.
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154850433/
Anything else: nope
Hired!


yay
im well prepared :D
I am glad!

-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-rose-ice- wrote:

To join, fill out this form.
Username: -rose-ice-
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: writing,art,voice acting, ect.
Example: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/154850433/
Anything else: nope
Hired!


yay
im well prepared :D
I am glad!
hey mind joining this? (( ur shop )): https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/250935/ ?
thx


DestroyTheMoon
Scratcher
28 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Here is my banner! Sorry it took so long!
[img][URL=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/248528/][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1695/0Wp2Oq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

Here is my banner! Sorry it took so long!
[img][URL=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/248528/][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1695/0Wp2Oq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]
That's pretty good! I'll put it on the front post! (too big for a signature, but it is still good)

DestroyTheMoon
Scratcher
28 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

Here is my banner! Sorry it took so long!
[img][URL=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/248528/][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1695/0Wp2Oq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]
That's pretty good! I'll put it on the front post! (too big for a signature, but it is still good)
Thanks!

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Art
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
What you want (banner, logo, etc): AR
Description: A girl with ginger curly hair tied with a hairband, blue eyes, tracksuit trousers, hoody and flip flops.
Colors: Ginger hair, black hairband, blue eyes, blue tracksuits, pink hood, red flip flops
Anything else:

| Jess | 15 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)


-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

Here is my banner! Sorry it took so long!
[img][URL=http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/topic/248528/][IMG]http://imagizer.imageshack.com/img922/1695/0Wp2Oq.jpg[/IMG][/URL][/img]
Nice! where did you make it?

















Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile