Discuss Scratch

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

pahrules wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

Bump.
Any current orders?
If there are any current orders, they will appear on the thread, so you don't have to ask me. And no, there are no current orders.

DestroyTheMoon
Scratcher
28 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

We have a lot of employees that have not seemed to be as active, so I'm doing a roll call. Those who don't respond in 1 week might get kicked, so, if you are an employee, than reply to this post!

Here. And pahrules is also active.

Meowcats8305
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

We have a lot of employees that have not seemed to be as active, so I'm doing a roll call. Those who don't respond in 1 week might get kicked, so, if you are an employee, than reply to this post!

Here. And pahrules is also active.
I'm here but, my computer will not charge, so I am using an alternate device.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Meowcats8305 wrote:

DestroyTheMoon wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

We have a lot of employees that have not seemed to be as active, so I'm doing a roll call. Those who don't respond in 1 week might get kicked, so, if you are an employee, than reply to this post!

Here. And pahrules is also active.
I'm here but, my computer will not charge, so I am using an alternate device.
Ok

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

BHUMP

















-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

We purchased some billboards is major cities!

















-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

We purchased some billboards is major cities!
BOI

-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

We purchased some billboards is major cities!
BOI
GIRL

















-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

We purchased some billboards is major cities!
BOI
GIRL
;-;

Last edited by -XxX-MEOW-XxX- (Aug. 18, 2017 18:17:39)


-Anvard-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

We purchased some billboards is major cities!
BOI
GIRL
;-;
GAI

Those who strive above all else to be rich in worldly goods are often trying to hide their spiritual poverty.
-Anonymous
Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither.
-Benjamin Franklin
There is no greater love than that, that a man should lay down his life for his friend. Think, Daniel, can you repay such love with hate?
-The Bronze Bow, by Elizabeth George Speare
All endings are also beginnings. We just don't know it at the time.
-March Albom
HappyParakeet
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

What is BBCode? And what does “Bump” mean? Oh and how do I know if someone has replied to my forum post?

Last edited by HappyParakeet (Aug. 19, 2017 03:06:55)


Hi, I'm HappyParakeet. I make small, creative games and programs and have been front-paged six times. I'm also a Scratch wiki editor and a college student. Check out my page here. Follow my github!
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

HappyParakeet wrote:

What is BBCode? And what does “Bump” mean? Oh and how do I know if someone has replied to my forum post?
BBCode is when you color text, or make it BIG or small, and more edits to text. Now to bumps. There is a forum list, and every time a forum gets posted on, that forum goes to the top of the list, so more people can see it. If somebody replies to your post, as I am doing now, it will have your username at the top, and than your post below it, as you can see above. I hope this helps!

-Fudge
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!

Last edited by -Fudge (Aug. 19, 2017 12:56:26)

-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-Fudge wrote:

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!
Accepted! Welcome to the shop!

-Fudge
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!
Accepted! Welcome to the shop!

Thank you! ♡
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-Fudge wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!
Accepted! Welcome to the shop!

Thank you! ♡
No problem. And thanks for the follow!

-Fudge
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!
Accepted! Welcome to the shop!

Thank you! ♡
No problem. And thanks for the follow!

Your welcome! i can make this shop a website if you like
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-Fudge wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

-XxX-MEOW-XxX- wrote:

-Fudge wrote:

Username: -Fudge
Activeness: 10
What you could help with: Orders, posts, banners, logos, branding, art, coding,scripts, animations.
Example: Banner~ http://i.cubeupload.com/NcLgnX.png
Following the thread? (yes or no): Yes
Anything else: Im currently on vacation May be inactive.
Good day, Thank you for reading my application❤!
Accepted! Welcome to the shop!

Thank you! ♡
No problem. And thanks for the follow!

Your welcome! i can make this shop a website if you like
What kind of website? (this is sounding interesting…)

-Fudge
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

Well, a website a proper one for free.
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Meow Shop ~ Get Your Orders Done With Awesomeness!

-Fudge wrote:

Well, a website a proper one for free.
Will people be able to make orders?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile