Discuss Scratch

CatOverload
Scratcher
100+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Funnybunny8932 wrote:

CatOverload wrote:

Thanks for crediting, the format looks amazing! I can definitely see this getting stickied. Grats to you and WolfCat
P.S. How did you do that banner thing?
Use paint.net. For the text, I cut out a checkerboard pattern to fit into the text. It was kinda hard, but yeah that's all I can tell you rn

Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish on its ability to climb a tree, it will live its whole life believing it is stupid.
- Albert Einstein
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Wait, when did we ITopic this? I can't find it in any of the directories.
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Harakou wrote:

I'm not sure if you did… I think that's clickbait??

BY147258369
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Harakou wrote:

It wasn't. The user just mentioned ITopic in the title, hoping that it would become a sticky.

Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Harakou wrote:

You didn't I just wanted this post to have a sense of legitimacy to new scratchers. I'm sorry. If you sticky this I promise to remove the Itopic from the title and never do this again. Can you please sticky this. It has the support of the community and I really think it will help out new scratchers.

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Digital_Gaming wrote:

Harakou wrote:

You didn't I just wanted this post to have a sense of legitimacy to new scratchers. I'm sorry. If you sticky this I promise to remove the Itopic from the title and never do this again. Can you please sticky this. It has the support of the community and I really think it will help out new scratchers.
Please just remove “ITopic” from the title of the post. If it does get stickied, that would be great; but for the time being, just keep it as a normal post.

Riddliculuos
Scratcher
75 posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Great guide! I think this will be extremely useful to new scratchers in the future!! However, I can imagine this to be slightly daunting as it is SO SO long. Perhaps you could remove a few bits or put a notice/intro at the top explaining what exactly is in the post just to make this easier and better to read.

IF YOU CAN'T GIVE A GIFT THEN GIVE A COMPLEMENT

If you can't give a complement give a smile

If you can't give a smile, then let them give something to you.

…..but never give up altogether.
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
koyu1
New to Scratch
2 posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

is the notification a email or on scratch it self?
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Can this please be stickyed?

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Bump

SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
shivicodes
Scratcher
15 posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

I like it, but please update. This document states that current version is 2.0 and 3.0 hasn't came out. This is false.
when [ false information] shared
say [:C]

Gimme Internetz pls here
shivicodes
Scratcher
15 posts

SCRATCH SUPER GUIDE

Wait can you remove posts? I dont want to put this here.

Last edited by shivicodes (March 24, 2021 19:33:33)

Gimme Internetz pls here