4 posts

Helpful Topics for Collaboration

Thanks for the tips!
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Good wat?
When the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hat
STUDlO
New to Scratch
2 posts

Hello! I've just shared a studio for collaborations, and wanted to share with you all if you would like to join. See my studio for extra detail.
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

wat iz de studio!
STUDlO
New to Scratch
2 posts

My most recent one
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

here's a small tip
create a new block, and type “%m”
this will surely glitch your whole browser >:]

define %m

Hello! I'm LankyBox01!
I love helping people! So, if you have any problem, feel free to ask!
I also make awesome games! please check them out!
1.LankyBox Clicker!
2.The LankyBox Quiz!
3.LankyBox ColorBook!
^-v-^ ::boolean sensing//This is sammy! He's going to protect me from the evik Kumwuats!
ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS - 2915+ POSTS FROM NOW! LET'S GO!
███████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 29%

S̷a̶d̷d̷l̶l̶l̶l̶l̷l̷l̴y̷ ̸t̶h̴i̵s̵ ̷ ̵p̴a̵r̵t̵ ̶o̷f̶ ̸m̸y̵ ̷s̸i̶g̴ggggggn̷a̴t̷u̵r̶e̶ ̶g̵o̵t̸ ̵h̴a̴l̶f̶-̵e̵a̵t̸e̷n̷ ̵b̵y̵ ̷a̸n̵ ̶e̶v̸i̸l̵ ̵k̴u̷m̶w̴u̷a̴t̶ ̶a̶n̷d̸ ̶g̵o̴t̵ ̸c̴o̶r̸r̷u̵p̶teeeeed̴!̴!̴

-scratchgiga-
New to Scratch
1 post

how do you do cloud variable
happyboy247
Scratcher
24 posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

here's a small tip
create a new block, and type “%m”
this will surely glitch your whole browser >:]

define %m
that certainly did!

from hp247 or Chatbot247 or PlatformerBoss_ Most importantly, my profile!!! ME!!!!!!!

LOL
happyboy247
Scratcher
24 posts

-scratchgiga- wrote:

how do you do cloud variable

create a variable. There is an option to make it a cloud variable

from hp247 or Chatbot247 or PlatformerBoss_ Most importantly, my profile!!! ME!!!!!!!

LOL
MythicalBookWorm
Scratcher
15 posts

Hi there! So I've been on Scratch for about 3 weeks, and I have a collab account with someone else. I understand that much, but how do you collaborating a group of people without trying to figure out how to give them a new username and password in private? I read many thing and their just all about tips on collaborating. How can I have multiple people (like their all voices in an animation) but their voices in one project?

IMCIDJAMES_01
Scratcher
14 posts

Imm so mad ritber npolkmw csnyou pls tell m how to collabarate my sounds with the video coz ive been trying n trying like forh the pads 30 mkin