5 posts

Helpful Topics for Collaboration

Thanks for the tips!
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

Good wat?
When the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hatWhen the @greenFlag  is Cllicked :: events hat

Hello! This is cartoonfan5000, speaking!
when green flag clicked
forever
if <touching [ nothing v] ?> then
set pen color to [#132acb]
end
end
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

wat iz de studio!

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
LankyBox01
Scratcher
1000+ posts

here's a small tip
create a new block, and type “%m”
this will surely glitch your whole browser >:]

define %m

Do you have trouble with scratch slang? Check this awesome site out!

I'm a red panda btw
-scratchgiga-
New to Scratch
1 post

how do you do cloud variable
happyboy247
Scratcher
24 posts

LankyBox01 wrote:

here's a small tip
create a new block, and type “%m”
this will surely glitch your whole browser >:]

define %m
that certainly did!

from hp247 or Chatbot247 or PlatformerBoss_ Most importantly, my profile!!! ME!!!!!!!

LOL
happyboy247
Scratcher
24 posts

-scratchgiga- wrote:

how do you do cloud variable

create a variable. There is an option to make it a cloud variable

from hp247 or Chatbot247 or PlatformerBoss_ Most importantly, my profile!!! ME!!!!!!!

LOL
MythicalBookWorm
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi there! So I've been on Scratch for about 3 weeks, and I have a collab account with someone else. I understand that much, but how do you collaborating a group of people without trying to figure out how to give them a new username and password in private? I read many thing and their just all about tips on collaborating. How can I have multiple people (like their all voices in an animation) but their voices in one project?

IMCIDJAMES_01
Scratcher
14 posts

Imm so mad ritber npolkmw csnyou pls tell m how to collabarate my sounds with the video coz ive been trying n trying like forh the pads 30 mkin
klrodden
Scratcher
1 post

Thank you for sharing the helpful information.
brainybrian0710
Scratcher
5 posts

This is super helpful. Thanks!

I am just a game maker and animator.

My best project here

when green flag clicked
say [Check me out!] for (2) secs
Cherrypuff187
Scratcher
45 posts

This is such an helpful information.

Hey! It's Cherry ( @Cherrypuff187 ) I prefer to be called: Cherry!

❦ She/her ❦ Bookworm ❦ Writer
❦ Aesthetics, Tutorials, Games, + More!
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

ill make bloxtale last join (based on bloxtale tht and the owner of last jain)
hi guys, this is me, Cartoonfan5000, and i wanna say last breath is getting popular. and i decide to make a last breath sans but its bloxtale tht!
itll be very hard to make.
ill still work on the boss fight.
releases 2020 (probally after christmas)

(C) the hat for sprites and the owner of LAST JOIN's project to inspire me to make a the hat version
BUT IS IT MY last project?
i dont know why i said this…
but im gonna log off of SCRATCH some time.. IDK…

i dont wanna quit.
but i somehow wanna
i dont know why
but

you can check it here.
idk what to say anymore
bye!

Last edited by cartoonfan5000 (Dec. 23, 2020 02:41:30)

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
-Cubo-
Scratcher
16 posts

forever
go to x: (pick random (-10) to (10)) y: (pick random (-10) to (10))
say [thank you]
end

I learn python!
grammarly lie
need idea
Ilikesonic100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Anyone wanna help me? https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/28368187/

Ilikesonic100

Me! My friend! A smart guy! First project! Weekly Featured! My store! Highlight THIS to see more!

This is a kumquat storage chamber. I have them weakened!
(pick random ((O::pen) + (O::list)) to (undefined::)::variables) :: custom ring // This is my old guard. He's back!
wall (cement::grey) (cement::grey)::control hat
wall::control cap
when (kumquat) detected :: hat #ff00ff
blast energy out of (kumquat)::#ff00ff
kumquats here (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) (kumquat :: grey) :: #ff00ff cap
(kumquat energy):: grey ring
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

BIG (oof) HEAD
Desc:
Eyes : Dots
Mouth : V
Dislikes: non big heads
Bighead ROBLOX
Bighead Wiki
Cost: 250
Appearance: An enlarged head with a bright yellow tone and a broad smile.
About: Bighead is a hat that was published into the avatar shop by ROBLOX on July 2, 2007. Users used to be able to purchase this item for 70 Robux until it was taken offsale sometime in the summer of 2009. It is one of the most iconic accessories on Roblox and was usually available for 250 Robux during special sales until 2020. It is also the smaller counterpart to the BiggerHead. It is the first variation in the Bighead series. As of January 20, 2019, it has been purchased 191,051 times and favorited 104,015 times.
History: Location Available from Available until
Catalog July 2, 2007 Unknown
Sale History: Bighead went on-sale for approximately 4 minutes during the 2014 Black Friday Extravaganza, costing 250 Robux.
Bighead went on-sale again for 15 minutes starting at 7 PM ET on January 31, 2015, after a tweet from Brighteyes earlier in the day had predicted it.
Bighead went on-sale again on November 28, 2015, during the 2015 Black Friday Sale for 250 Robux.
Bighead went on-sale again on May 29, 2016, during the 2016 Memorial Day Sale.
Bighead went on-sale again in August 2016, for 250 Robux and was timed for five days. Also on the same day, larger versions of several hats such as the Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People, the Arrow Hat, the Rainbow Shades, and the Galaxy Girl hair were released which were designed specifically for the Bighead.
Bighead was put on-sale again on September 2, 2017, during the Labor Day sale for 250 Robux for 24 hours. It went on-sale along with the Beautiful Hair for Beautiful People, Silverthorn antlers, Galaxy Girl and Moose Party. For some odd reason, the other items which were made just for the Bighead did not go on-sale.
Bighead went on-sale again on May 26, 2018, during the Memorial Day 2018 sale for 250 Robux for 72 hours. Most other BIG accessories also went on-sale with the exception of the Shaggy, Big Beard, Galaxy Girl, Deluxe Classic Swordpack and Arrow Hat.
On November 24, 2018, as a part of the Black Friday 2018 sale, Bighead went on-sale again for 250 Robux on a 5-hour timer.
On May 25, 2019, as part of the Memorial Day 2019 sale, Bighead went on-sale once again for 250 Robux on a 4-hour timer.
On September 2, 2019, as part of the Labor Day 2019 sale, Bighead went on-sale for 200 Robux (compared to the usual 250) on a 3-hour timer.
Trivia: Many normal hats and accessories in the catalog have been resized and sold as separate items which are able to fit the Bighead. They can be viewed here.
The Bighead is 3x smaller than the BiggerHead and is 3x larger than the Peabrain.
This and the BiggerHead are often associated with the Roblox Death Sound and Despacito Spider memes.
Some trolls often use these hats as a result of their wacky appearances and association with the aforementioned memes.
Despite their names, this and BiggerHead are both hats instead of heads.
Many veterans dislike the choice of this hat going back on-sale, as it is thought of as a ‘classic hat’.
In its texture file which can be found here, it shows that it is upside down. The same goes for the BiggerHead.
The Bighead used to be released during every other sale until 2019 where it released 2 times in a row.
Refrences: Categories Pages using DynamicPageList parser functionHatsItems obtained in the avatar shopArticles with trivia sectionsMemorial Day 2016 sale itemsBlack Friday 2018 sale itemsLabor Day 2019 sale itemsMemesMemorial Day 2019 sale itemsLabor Day 2017 sale items
Sorry that is long :(

Last edited by cartoonfan5000 (Jan. 1, 2021 22:39:02)

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

cartoonfan5000 wrote:

cartoonfan5000 wrote:

cartoonfan5000 wrote:

BIG HEAD

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
cartoonfan5000
Scratcher
100+ posts

do you like An enlarged head with a bright yellow tone and a broad smile.?

when green flag clicked
forever
end
end
-BuzzingBee-
Scratcher
31 posts

Siimpi wrote:

A good idea could be a rhythm game with multiple songs to play with multiplayer and difficulty settings.

Last edited by -BuzzingBee- (Jan. 6, 2021 04:50:39)

cs4460792
Scratcher
36 posts

cartoonfan5000 wrote:

do you like An enlarged head with a bright yellow tone and a broad smile.?
No.

Hi.