Discuss Scratch

Wahsp
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TigerStores - The best shops for all your project needs!

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:
Taken
Thanks a lot!

​I am Wahsp

Formerly pretty active on the forums, probably mostly retired now…
If you see one of my posts send me a hello!

Wahsp wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:
Taken
Thanks a lot!
Done. https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/160125948/

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop
sig by @myed - get yours here.

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.
MasterOfTheTiger: Worker at GlitterStores, Request Shop, +
MasterOfTheTiger: Devoted to the success of Scratch Shops.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

USS Banner/Seal Contest
Hello! The USS is currently seeking an official banner/seal, and they're allowing everyone to create one - including people in this shop!

If you are interested in participating in the contest(s), please go to this post.

Here are the requirements (in the form of a cheat-sheet):

PART I - OFFICIAL BANNER
- Motivative and catches attention within reason.
- Seems professional, but some fun elements are permitted.
- Crisp graphics.
- Uses our unofficial motto (preferably in one of these forms - Latin or English): “Lunctus tabernas et cooperantem” or “United and cooperative shops.”
- Involves the colors of orange and black, possibly blue or grey if needed.
- Has either “USS” or “United Shops of Scratch” included.
- Could be shortened into a seal within reason.
- Typical banner size.
PART 2 - OFFICIAL SEAL
- Crisp graphics.
- Involves the colors of orange and black, possibly blue or grey if needed - but it must match the banner's theme!
- Reflects the design of the banner.
- Typical logo size.

Submissions are due by June 1, 2017.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

USS Banner/Seal Contest
Hello! The USS is currently seeking an official banner/seal, and they're allowing everyone to create one - including people in this shop!

If you are interested in participating in the contest(s), please go to this post.

Here are the requirements (in the form of a cheat-sheet):

PART I - OFFICIAL BANNER
- Crisp graphics.
- Uses our unofficial motto (preferably in one of these forms - Latin or English): “Lunctus tabernas et cooperantem” or “United and cooperative shops.”
- Typical banner size.
PART 2 - OFFICIAL SEAL
- Crisp graphics.
- Involves the colors of orange and black, possibly blue or grey if needed - but it must match the banner's theme!
- Typical logo size.

Submissions are due by June 1, 2017.
I might do a banner

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Going through shops in the USS, this looks like a stable shop. Keep up the great work!

Also there is a banner/seal contest at the USS, and we ask for anyone here to participate in it. Here's some helpful details!
PART I - OFFICIAL BANNER
- Crisp graphics.
- Typical banner size.
PART 2 - OFFICIAL SEAL
- Crisp graphics.
- Typical logo size.

Submissions are due by June 1, 2017 on the official USS topic found here.

7500+ posts (19th)
YouKeepMeGlowing
Scratcher
100+ posts

Animation
Username: YouKeepMeGlowing
What you'd like it to look like: A zebra pixelish
What you want it to be doing: i want it to have sperated sprites of the same zebra but 1 jump (up Arrow) 2nd Run (Left Arrow or Walk) 3rd dash (space arrow) if possible a defense action using (A)
How many costumes to include: as much needed
What size you want it to be: platformer size
Anything else you want to tell us:
no one nver took this request i ask other shops no one wanted to do it so im hoping if 1 of yall can

Last edited by YouKeepMeGlowing (May 16, 2017 00:42:50)

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Presidential Role

Hello,

At this point, Austinato has proposed a law proposition that will enact a new position, President, alongside a cabinet of Vice President and Secretary. This, however, to his choice, will not be passed automatically, and instead, passed through the participation of our representatives in our USS network. If you are one of those representatives, please review the following objectives and information concerning the Presidential position and vote yes, no, or neutral. Votes will last from Monday, May 15, 2017, and last until Monday, May 22, 2017, and all votes received afterwards will not be counted. No exceptions.

The Proposal
Every four months, a new President (with Vice President and Secretary) is elected by the representatives of the USS. The President would essentially have the powers of the owners, but not all of them.

Campaign
To run for President of the USS (POTUSS), you must declare yourself as a nominee with a post on this topic, outlining your goals as President, containing a banner, motto, and your Vice Presidential and Secretary appointments.

You may endorse one other campaign nominee in case you lose (not in the top 2) in which all of your votes will be given to that nominee so in the event of a tie, there is a winner.

Powers
As President, you may do the following:
  • Create legislation/propositions that are approved by the representatives.
  • Ask for one new topic to be created, however it requires the approval of half of the representatives.
  • Call a judicial department review/case.
  • Create automatic legislation that does not pass through representative vote.
  • Fire individuals for lack of activity or rule-breaking. Cannot fire for no reason, however.
  • Re-design BBCode templates, but not OPs.
  • Approve all applications.
  • Appoint ambassadors.

As Vice President, you may replace the President in case of withdrawal. You may also do the following:
  • Suggest legislation/propositions to the President, but not pass it individually.
  • Suggest automatic legislation to the President, but not pass individually.
  • Fire individuals for lack of activity or rule-breaking, but not without reasoning.
  • Appoint ambassadors.

As Secretary, you are second-in-line to replace the President. If the Vice President becomes President, you can become Vice President. Essentially you also replace the general USS Secretary position, essentially having the following powers:
  • Head moderator, bumping the topic and monitoring for rule-breaking.
  • Organize hearings and meetings with the President/Vice President/any department/representatives in partial disclosure to discuss important things.
  • Hosts votes, including proposition votes.

Presidential Replacement Rule
1. Vice President
2. Secretary
3. Chief Justice
4. Randomly picked/selected representative.

When the President/person listed withdraws, everyone automatically moves up (excluding 4.) If you do not wish to move up, someone moves up for you (i.e. shall the VP not want to move up, the Secretary becomes President.)

Votes
Only the following people may vote, being representatives of shops (yes there are duplicates.) They have responded with APPROVE, NEUTRAL, and/or OPPOSE.

NO CHANGES MADE TO THE REPRESENTATIVES (I.E. FILLING EMPTY SPOTS/RECHOOSING WILL BE ADJUSTED IN THE FOLLOWING VOTE. THIS IS THE FINAL LIST. NO EXCEPTIONS. jromagnoli is also still the Gentle Rain Studio's sole representative since a representative change was not indicated.
Austinato Approve
jromagnoli
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR SCRATCH BANNER ACADEMY
Scratchcat2538
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE MONTHLY AWARDS
Appadeia
younginventor73
logos204
Scratchcat2538 (2)
legogrl502
redglitter
benben360
CutieCow17
DestroyerXL44
Jromagnoli (2)
DeleteThisAcount
laguy
dt1000
stryer21
BrownieBatter987
bigpuppy
GeeTransit
Jromagnoli (3)
TacoCatProuductions
Monkey_Legend
CloudPixel
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE SUNSHINE RANCH
redglitter (2)
Jromagnoli (4)
DevilKing54
lkli2346
KittenLover7921
MasterOfTheTiger
BLPuppies7526
gems89
snowgryphon
CutieCow17 (2)
TimeLordPlanet
SolarWind12
Jromagnoli (5)
Redglitter (3)
BrownieBatter987 (2)
iluvwhiskers
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR TIGERSTORES
Scratchcat2538 (3)
Legogrl502 (2)
Wheatly_Scratcher
BrownieBatter987 (3)
MasterOfTheTiger (2)
BananaCodingMaster
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
DrChicken24
bzdogs
Alex-George
explodingtoilet
Blocksins-
Robocat2000
MasterOfTheTiger (3)
Blessing06

ORDERED
Approved
Austinato

Neutral

Oppose

This vote expires Monday, May 22, 2017, in which all responses afterwards are considered void/not added.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Greetings, at the USS you have one vacant representative position. Also, I believe this was closed according to someone, but I'd like to confirm that before treating it as so (opted out of most benefits automatically.)

7500+ posts (19th)
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Presidential Role

Hello,

At this point, Austinato has proposed a law proposition that will enact a new position, President, alongside a cabinet of Vice President and Secretary. This, however, to his choice, will not be passed automatically, and instead, passed through the participation of our representatives in our USS network. If you are one of those representatives, please review the following objectives and information concerning the Presidential position and vote yes, no, or neutral. Votes will last from Monday, May 15, 2017, and last until Monday, May 22, 2017, and all votes received afterwards will not be counted. No exceptions.

The Proposal
Every four months, a new President (with Vice President and Secretary) is elected by the representatives of the USS. The President would essentially have the powers of the owners, but not all of them.

Campaign
To run for President of the USS (POTUSS), you must declare yourself as a nominee with a post on this topic, outlining your goals as President, containing a banner, motto, and your Vice Presidential and Secretary appointments.

You may endorse one other campaign nominee in case you lose (not in the top 2) in which all of your votes will be given to that nominee so in the event of a tie, there is a winner.

Powers
As President, you may do the following:
  • Create legislation/propositions that are approved by the representatives.
  • Ask for one new topic to be created, however it requires the approval of half of the representatives.
  • Call a judicial department review/case.
  • Create automatic legislation that does not pass through representative vote.
  • Fire individuals for lack of activity or rule-breaking. Cannot fire for no reason, however.
  • Re-design BBCode templates, but not OPs.
  • Appoint ambassadors.

As Vice President, you may replace the President in case of withdrawal. You may also do the following:
  • Suggest legislation/propositions to the President, but not pass it individually.
  • Suggest automatic legislation to the President, but not pass individually.
  • Fire individuals for lack of activity or rule-breaking, but not without reasoning.
  • Appoint ambassadors.

As Secretary, you are second-in-line to replace the President. If the Vice President becomes President, you can become Vice President. Essentially you also replace the general USS Secretary position, essentially having the following powers:
  • Head moderator, bumping the topic and monitoring for rule-breaking.
  • Organize hearings and meetings with the President/Vice President/any department/representatives in partial disclosure to discuss important things.
  • Hosts votes, including proposition votes.

Presidential Replacement Rule
1. Vice President
2. Secretary
3. Chief Justice
4. Randomly picked/selected representative.

When the President/person listed withdraws, everyone automatically moves up (excluding 4.) If you do not wish to move up, someone moves up for you (i.e. shall the VP not want to move up, the Secretary becomes President.)

Votes
Only the following people may vote, being representatives of shops (yes there are duplicates.) They have responded with APPROVE, NEUTRAL, and/or OPPOSE.

NO CHANGES MADE TO THE REPRESENTATIVES (I.E. FILLING EMPTY SPOTS/RECHOOSING WILL BE ADJUSTED IN THE FOLLOWING VOTE. THIS IS THE FINAL LIST. NO EXCEPTIONS. jromagnoli is also still the Gentle Rain Studio's sole representative since a representative change was not indicated.
Austinato Approve
jromagnoli
Scratchcat2538
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR THE MONTHLY AWARDS
Appadeia
younginventor73
logos204
Scratchcat2538 (2)
legogrl502
redglitter
benben360
CutieCow17
DestroyerXL44
Jromagnoli (2)
DeleteThisAcount
laguy
dt1000
stryer21
BrownieBatter987
bigpuppy
GeeTransit
Jromagnoli (3)
TacoCatProuductions
Monkey_Legend
CloudPixel
redglitter (2)
Jromagnoli (4)
DevilKing54
lkli2346
KittenLover7921
MasterOfTheTiger
BLPuppies7526
gems89
snowgryphon
CutieCow17 (2)
TimeLordPlanet
SolarWind12
Jromagnoli (5)
Redglitter (3)
BrownieBatter987 (2)
iluvwhiskers
EMPTY REPRESENTATIVE FOR TIGERSTORES
Scratchcat2538 (3)
Legogrl502 (2)
Wheatly_Scratcher
BrownieBatter987 (3)
MasterOfTheTiger (2)
BananaCodingMaster
-XxX-MEOW-XxX-
DrChicken24
bzdogs
Alex-George
explodingtoilet
Blocksins-
Robocat2000
MasterOfTheTiger (3)
Blessing06

ORDERED
Approved
Austinato

Neutral

Oppose

This vote expires Monday, May 22, 2017, in which all responses afterwards are considered void/not added.
I am a representative of the Sunshine ranch

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

Greetings, at the USS you have one vacant representative position. Also, I believe this was closed according to someone, but I'd like to confirm that before treating it as so (opted out of most benefits automatically.)
I am the one that said that. I think I have changed my mind. I might need help bringing this shop back to health.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger and Coder_Annika's Shop

MasterOfTheTiger: Owner of MasterOfTheTiger's Shop Triple S, Shop Helpers, and SH Orders.

Do you need a good banner, or coding, or something else? Check out MasterOfTheTiger's shop - I do banners, logos, thumbnails, coding, intros and more here!

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

NO CHANGES MADE TO THE REPRESENTATIVES (I.E. FILLING EMPTY SPOTS/RECHOOSING) WILL BE ADJUSTED IN THE FOLLOWING VOTE. THIS IS THE FINAL LIST. NO EXCEPTIONS. jromagnoli is also still the Gentle Rain Studio's sole representative since a representative change was not indicated.
I am a representative of the Sunshine ranch
Okay. I just noticed this and the thing is, I don't believe I was informed about this appointment.

The thing is that I'll have to confirm this with the owner, and I won't change it in the vote (read the quote there.) You will be able to participate in the next vote and influence people to vote yes or no, however.

7500+ posts (19th)
ZmanRuler
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hi!

Here is my order form for Animation.

Username: ZmanRuler
What you'd like it to look like: My name in bubble letters. Vector please.
What you want it to be doing: Bouncing back and forth.
How many costumes to include: 5-10, please.
What size you want it to be: About regular.
Anything else you want to tell us: Please make the BG transparent.

Thank you SOOOOO much! c:

ZmanRuler
Awesome Scratcher!

Owner of Scratch Project Makers Inc.
Awesome with BBCode!

I have been on Scratch for a year and three months now.
I love shops and fidget spinners!
redglitter
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZmanRuler wrote:

Hi!

Here is my order form for Animation.

Username: ZmanRuler
What you'd like it to look like: My name in bubble letters. Vector please.
What you want it to be doing: Bouncing back and forth.
How many costumes to include: 5-10, please.
What size you want it to be: About regular.
Anything else you want to tell us: Please make the BG transparent.

Thank you SOOOOO much! c:
I'll try. Can the font be something like http://www.dafont.com/double-bubble.font ?

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Announcement!

TigerStores is no longer an individual store. It is a collection of stores. Check out the FP for more information.

I will be removing members first, but if you still want to help out, please join my new shop In and Out, and/or one of the new ones that we will be creating shortly.

Todo list

1. Art shop (FollowCherryBlossom)
2. Coding Shop (edit: I will be running it. I need a name)
3. New FP (FollowCherryBlossom)

Last edited by MasterOfTheTiger (May 22, 2017 15:18:06)

jromagnoli
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Announcement!

TigerStores is no longer an individual store. It is a collection of stores. Check out the FP for more information.

I will be removing members first, but if you still want to help out, please join my new shop In and Out, and/or one of the new ones that we will be creating shortly.

Todo list

1. Art shop (please tell me if you want to run it)
2. Coding Shop (please tell me if you want to run it)
3. New FP (please tell me if you want to do it)
ok.

ROAD TO 10,000 POSTS
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░ 64%

If you can read this, my signature cubeupload has been eaten by an evil kumquat!
hehehe!Mytiptopsecrettopicidentifier!ahjdgggfhjadggahjsahasgdjfsdjfga

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Announcement!

Todo list

I would like to run art shop and do front page

MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Announcement!

Todo list

Thank you so much! Please tell me when it is open.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

MasterOfTheTiger wrote:

Announcement!

Todo list

Thank you so much! Please tell me when it is open.
Okay

pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

Do you know when the new shops will open?

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
MasterOfTheTiger
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pig9992005 wrote:

Do you know when the new shops will open?
No, but hopefully soon!