Discuss Scratch

rowanwatso4
Scratcher
5 posts

What about Lego Boost

windows store.
last time, @pinkypepper couldn't help
019482
Scratcher
6 posts

What about Lego Boost

The new version is on scratch lego boost page!!
rowanwatso4
Scratcher
5 posts

What about Lego Boost

scratch link is 1.3.0.0
s_wt
Scratcher
1 post

What about Lego Boost

mine works
boostExperimentator
New to Scratch
1 post

What about Lego Boost

I have an issue in communication of LEGO Boost Move Hub and my Mac Book Pro 16“: I've installed Scratch and Scratch Link from app store, enabled Bluetooth and when trying to connect I always see the picture that says that I should make sure Scratch Link is started and Bluetooth is enabled. Scratch Link is surely started and Bluetooth is enabled. I've tired this both in web and desktop versions of scratch, also tried in Mac Book Pro 13”. OS version is MacOS Catalina 10.15.4.

I didn't manage to find any useful info or videos in network.

I have Bluetooth version 5.0 on both devices which should support Bluetooth Low Energy protocol according to specification

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by boostExperimentator (July 3, 2020 08:31:07)

PinkyPepper
Scratcher
100+ posts

What about Lego Boost

boostExperimentator wrote:

I have an issue in communication of LEGO Boost Move Hub and my Mac Book Pro 16“: I've installed Scratch and Scratch Link from app store, enabled Bluetooth and when trying to connect I always see the picture that says that I should make sure Scratch Link is started and Bluetooth is enabled. Scratch Link is surely started and Bluetooth is enabled. I've tired this both in web and desktop versions of scratch, also tried in Mac Book Pro 13”. OS version is MacOS Catalina 10.15.4.

I didn't manage to find any useful info or videos in network.

I have Bluetooth version 5.0 on both devices which should support Bluetooth Low Energy protocol according to specification

Thanks in advance!


Hi,

it might be due to an update of Scratch. I also can't connect Lego Boost or the micro:bit to the webversion of Scratch (getting the same picture as you), while it worked just fine in the past. Since a friend of mine experiences the same problem at a Mac, I presume it's not a problem caused by some Windows 10 update.

Connecting the micro:bit with my chromebook app and with an older version of the offline version of Scratch 3.0 still works just fine, so therefore I presume it's not a problem with Lego Boost of the micro:bit itself.

Greetings!

peloco
New to Scratch
1 post

What about Lego Boost

PinkyPepper wrote:

boostExperimentator wrote:

I have an issue in communication of LEGO Boost Move Hub and my Mac Book Pro 16“: I've installed Scratch and Scratch Link from app store, enabled Bluetooth and when trying to connect I always see the picture that says that I should make sure Scratch Link is started and Bluetooth is enabled. Scratch Link is surely started and Bluetooth is enabled. I've tired this both in web and desktop versions of scratch, also tried in Mac Book Pro 13”. OS version is MacOS Catalina 10.15.4.

I didn't manage to find any useful info or videos in network.

I have Bluetooth version 5.0 on both devices which should support Bluetooth Low Energy protocol according to specification

Thanks in advance!


Hi,

it might be due to an update of Scratch. I also can't connect Lego Boost or the micro:bit to the webversion of Scratch (getting the same picture as you), while it worked just fine in the past. Since a friend of mine experiences the same problem at a Mac, I presume it's not a problem caused by some Windows 10 update.

Connecting the micro:bit with my chromebook app and with an older version of the offline version of Scratch 3.0 still works just fine, so therefore I presume it's not a problem with Lego Boost of the micro:bit itself.

Greetings!


hey! can you please tell me which offline version of scratch worked for you? I'm having the same problems
thank you!
PinkyPepper
Scratcher
100+ posts

What about Lego Boost

peloco wrote:

PinkyPepper wrote:

boostExperimentator wrote:

I have an issue in communication of LEGO Boost Move Hub and my Mac Book Pro 16“: I've installed Scratch and Scratch Link from app store, enabled Bluetooth and when trying to connect I always see the picture that says that I should make sure Scratch Link is started and Bluetooth is enabled. Scratch Link is surely started and Bluetooth is enabled. I've tired this both in web and desktop versions of scratch, also tried in Mac Book Pro 13”. OS version is MacOS Catalina 10.15.4.

I didn't manage to find any useful info or videos in network.

I have Bluetooth version 5.0 on both devices which should support Bluetooth Low Energy protocol according to specification

Thanks in advance!


Hi,

it might be due to an update of Scratch. I also can't connect Lego Boost or the micro:bit to the webversion of Scratch (getting the same picture as you), while it worked just fine in the past. Since a friend of mine experiences the same problem at a Mac, I presume it's not a problem caused by some Windows 10 update.

Connecting the micro:bit with my chromebook app and with an older version of the offline version of Scratch 3.0 still works just fine, so therefore I presume it's not a problem with Lego Boost of the micro:bit itself.

Greetings!


hey! can you please tell me which offline version of scratch worked for you? I'm having the same problems
thank you!

Hi, someone gave me the advice to update Scratch Link and now it's working again. Have you tried that yet?
kona506
New to Scratch
1 post

What about Lego Boost

yes

it keeps saying:“opps. something went wrong.”

How can I fix this?

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile