Discuss Scratch

DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

DevilKing's Shop - NOW HIRING

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Requesting partnership with my shop, Lightsaber Stores (link in sig)
Sure!

7 reasons why you should follow me
- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- I can kinda speak French
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- My fav animal is a Tasmanian Devil
- I am Aussie
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey! So at the moment, you're the USS and Triple S rep, however you're not very active there.
So my idea was, since I am already active in both, shall I be our rep? If you agree, I'll ask Austinato if I'm allowed to be rep of both yours and my shop. Ofcourse with this shop, I would have to get owner's consent, when i say things on behalf of you.

Also have you actually informed USS and Triple S on our motto?

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Hey! So at the moment, you're the USS and Triple S rep, however you're not very active there.
So my idea was, since I am already active in both, shall I be our rep? If you agree, I'll ask Austinato if I'm allowed to be rep of both yours and my shop. Ofcourse with this shop, I would have to get owner's consent, when i say things on behalf of you.

(what does rep mean?)

CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

(what does rep mean?)
Representative.
We have 1 per 4 members in the USS, and 1 per 5 in Triple S.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

-AwesomeAdvanced- wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

(what does rep mean?)
Representative.
We have 1 per 4 members in the USS, and 1 per 5 in Triple S.
(Ahh)

DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Sure!

and… no.

- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- I am Aussie
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

DevilKing54 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Sure!

and… no.
Ok, I'll ask if I can become rep for both.

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Austinato wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

And, I would like to ask, can I be representative for 2 shops? DevilKing's Shop, the owner isn't very active on Scratch and only just has enough time to check his shop, however I can represent his shop? Also we spoke about this on the shop thread.
I would say yes, as one of our essential goals as the USS is to assist each other in terms of shop activity, but this contradicts the representative count rule. You can help bump, but you wouldn't be an official representative. However, the following can occur, and I'd like other people's opinions on them:

• DevilKing can appoint you as the representative (owners don't have to be representatives) and take it back later when he's able to maintain it. No problem whatsoever.
  • You can be an acting representative while he's gone.

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

60 second rule -_-

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Anyone know how we can get more orders?

What are signatures for?
-AwesomeAdvanced-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Bump!

Anyone know how we can get more orders?
idk

Daring_Sailor
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I'm sorry, but I must report temporary inactivity until after Easter. I'm going skiing and I don't think that there will be much Wi-Fi in the mountains.

DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

Drunken_Sailor wrote:

I'm sorry, but I must report temporary inactivity until after Easter. I'm going skiing and I don't think that there will be much Wi-Fi in the mountains.
That's ok

- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- I am Aussie
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: pig9992005
Position wanted: I do all five so art, voice acting, reviewing things, writing and BBCode.
Are you following the thread? Yes

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

pig9992005 wrote:

Position wanted: I do all five so art, voice acting, reviewing things, writing and BBCode.
Are you following the thread?
Yes
Accepted!

- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- I am Aussie
pig9992005
Scratcher
500+ posts

DevilKing54 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

Are you following the thread?
Yes
Accepted!
Thanks!

Last edited by pig9992005 (April 10, 2017 11:11:29)

HELLO PEOPLE!

I'm Pig! :)
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

pig9992005 wrote:

DevilKing54 wrote:

pig9992005 wrote:

Are you following the thread? Yes
Accepted!
Thanks!
Fixed quotes.

they were annoying me…

What are signatures for?
Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Quick bump, as courtesy for being a member of the USS!

7500+ posts (19th)