No Last Post [Fixed]

customhacker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

Invisible_Factory wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Invisible_Factory wrote:

Wow, 11 pages. Also, what exactly is the spam dustbin and how do you get there?
The Spam Dustbin is where the “deleted” posts are moved to. It's basically so that, if the spam bot deletes a post that shouldn't have been deleted, the Scratch Team can check the Spam Dustbin and restore it. It has lots of bad posts and commercial advertisements, though, so it's only accessible by the Scratch Team.
Good to know.
(The next post is on page 12)
Test. You are right. Anyways, Ive spotted a couple more.

Last edited by customhacker (May 18, 2017 02:25:27)

❖ Member of the Forum Helpers ❖ Experienced Wikian ❖
❖ Member of the Wiki Warehouse ❖ Owner of Customhacker's Royal Logo and Banner Shop ❖
❖ Member of Unloved Loves ❖ Former Member of the Services Planning Department ❖

PkmnQ
Scratcher
100+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

Hey, will it ever be not glitched?

PkmnQ wrote:

Opinions are opinions, you can't say they are facts!
Even though I know a way to get it…

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

awesome-llama wrote:

My screenshot seems worse than everyone else's:

http://i.cubeupload.com/YVdbnP.png

I'm not bothered to sift through 11 pages of reports, so I will bring it up here: Refreshing the page every few minutes after someone posts makes them show..
WHOA! That's tons of them!

- That's Bob. Click on the non-orange links please! VIEW AND SUPPORT THIS! Here's my stuff! and my shops! I'm part of

Invisible_Factory
Scratcher
500+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

We can't just keep criticizing in peoples reports. We gotta do something.

500+ posts achieved 7:43 PM EST 4/21/2016 AD. Currently, I have 785 posts.
#Bring_It_Back! We need the discussion button, who looks at the footer? Studio|Forum topic w/ suggestions
There's nothing else here. Just a white space. ↓

Austinato
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

I saw plenty of Korean posts in the QaS forums this morning around 10AM EDT, and I have a screenshot but I'll upload it later. I didn't get a glimpse of the relevant empty last posts, however.

Austinato's (Scratch 3.0) Color Suggestion v1.5
As the banner implies, click to go any of those images! | 5419 posts | Banner done by ZLGames (thanks!)
Check out isOnline V2 (an online/offline extension)!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

It seems like there hasn't been a bug report in a while. Let's go on the lookout for some spam topics and see if when they get removed, the bug occurs.

- That's Bob. Click on the non-orange links please! VIEW AND SUPPORT THIS! Here's my stuff! and my shops! I'm part of

WatermelonHeadache
New to Scratch
73 posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

I think it doesn't always get triggered since it has to be the top topic in the forum. This explains the abundance of the glitch in other language forums.

;
78ch3
Scratcher
500+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

I'll report any empty forums to show you. Might need to make more projects though…

Hey there! I'm 78ch3, and I love making games and helping out. I'm now posting in blue.
Need anything? Can't be bothered getting something yourself? Check out 78ch3's Everything Shop, for all your Scratch needs!
Want to make your project BETTER? Come to The Awesome collaboration, where our projects are never dull!
This is Steve. He's my trusted signature protector. He also makes custom thumbnails.
Want to be part of the coolest team of electronics creators? Go to the Extrose Discussion topic and discuss the games and devices there!
Like Terraria and like RPing? Come to the Terraria RP, where you can make a character and be entertained!
Invisible_Factory
Scratcher
500+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

The Korean spammers are taking a break. Relax, its not the end of the world.

500+ posts achieved 7:43 PM EST 4/21/2016 AD. Currently, I have 785 posts.
#Bring_It_Back! We need the discussion button, who looks at the footer? Studio|Forum topic w/ suggestions
There's nothing else here. Just a white space. ↓

VideoGamerCanInvent
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

The missing last post has been happening to me lately

venyanwarrior
Scratcher
100+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

Invisible_Factory wrote:

The Korean spammers are taking a break.

Aww. I like glitches.

YES! I finally know what a kumquat is!

Now what the heck is a loquat?

#Returnofthesemicolin

I'm waiting.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

VideoGamerCanInvent wrote:

The missing last post has been happening to me lately
Can you post screenshots?

kenny2scratch
Scratcher
100+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

I haven't seen this happen for a while now. Can we hope that it's been fixed? If so, hurray…!
Really, though, it's been over a week since the last report of this glitch. Continue posting here if you find more, though!

If I end my post with ~~~~, it's because I'm too used to being on the Scratch Wiki. Join us! We always need more active users, and we’ll need many more to help deal with the rush of 3.0 articles.
If I use,commas,like,this then I’m probably on an iPad - and same goes for stuffmlikemthis.
Check me out: My GitHub site | My wiki user page
Check out my stuff: Smelt: Bash/Batch Package Manager. | PPHP, a spin-off of PHP in Python. | Deathly_Hallows, a bot on the Scratch Wiki.
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

kenny2scratch wrote:

I haven't seen this happen for a while now. Can we hope that it's been fixed? If so, hurray…!
Really, though, it's been over a week since the last report of this glitch. Continue posting here if you find more, though!
Yeah, I've noticed that too. Maybe the bug has been fixed, but it's best to keep this up here unless we get an official response.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

Yeah. There's no telling when it will happen. Should we try the spam topic experiment again? Probably a silly idea, but oh well, it's there anyway.

WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

I think it's safe to say that this bug is now fixed; it hasn't happened in a long time.
I will now be closing this topic as a documentation of all the times the bug had happened in the past. If the bug happens again, it'll be reopened.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

No Last Post [Fixed]

WolfCat67 wrote:

I think it's safe to say that this bug is now fixed; it hasn't happened in a long time.
I will now be closing this topic as a documentation of all the times the bug had happened in the past. If the bug happens again, it'll be reopened.
Ok. It would be very funny if someone saw the glitch now. XD

Last edited by ZZ9PluralZAlpha (June 6, 2017 18:52:06)