7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

adsuri wrote:

gigglebear_ wrote:

Name: Aurora Blackshaw
Year: 6th Year
House: Ravenclaw

Patronus (5th yrs+): Dolphin

Personality: Outgoing, Loud, Surprisingly Smart, Caring, Energetic, Excitable, Proactive, Messy
Appearance: Long frizzy/curly extremely dark brown hair, bright green eyes, round face, tall, pale, ears pierced and usually wears gold hoops, hair usually out.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration
Best Class(es): DADA, History of Magic, Potions
Pet (Optional): Ebony; Female, Petite black Tabby cat, with white chest and socks.
Backstory*: Grew up in moderately wealthy home with one older sister (20), and one younger squib brother (10). Half-blood, mother is a full blood who married a muggle. extremely early signs of magic shown. The family are all Gryffindors, and she has OCD, social anxiety and bipolar disorder.
You need an equal amount of worst & best classes.

Personality: Outgoing, Loud, Surprisingly Smart, Caring, Energetic, Excitable, Proactive, Messy
Appearance: Long frizzy/curly extremely dark brown hair, bright green eyes, round face, tall, pale, ears pierced and usually wears gold hoops, hair usually out.
Worst Class(es): Transfiguration, Potions, Herbology
Best Class(es): DADA, History of Magic, Charms
Pet (Optional): Ebony; Female, Petite black Tabby cat, with white chest and socks.
Backstory*: Grew up in moderately wealthy home with one older sister (20), and one younger squib brother (10). Half-blood, mother is a full blood who married a muggle. extremely early signs of magic shown. The family are all Gryffindors, and she has OCD, social anxiety and bipolar disorder.
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

I created a teacher a while back, but he still hasn't been added to the front page. Professor Therro Dundreni, Runes and Arithmancy, and Head of Gryffindor.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

132izzy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Also, whoever's characters need to be added to the front page, please let me know - I need full name, house, and year.
Whitley(Wisp) Alalia. Hufflepuff. 5th year.
BlackWolfee
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Also, whoever's characters need to be added to the front page, please let me know - I need full name, house, and year.
Evangeline (Evie) Hunter, Ravenclaw and 1st (tho I think it's 2nd now)

13 | INFP-A | Ravenclaw | Introvert | Violist | Pianist | bookworm | writer | straight-A student | artist | nerd | science lover |
This shop is advertised courtesy of the Scratch Shop Support Union. Join today to get your shop featured!
rabbitsnowflake
Scratcher
68 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Coder_Annika wrote:

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

Name: Alicia Candy
Year: 1st
House: Gryffindor

Patonus (5th years+): N/A

Personality: kind, smart, brave, friendly
Appearance: Blue eyes with brown hair that is long
Worst class(es): Divination
Best class(es): All except Divination
Pet: Snowy white owl
Backstory: None
People tease me because of my last name
I think to balance Alicia, you should add a few more worst classes and negative traits. Also, Divination is a 3rd year+ subject
Worst classes: Potions, Transfiguration

Personality: kind, smart, brave, friendly, sometimes a little awkward

Backstory: No family
rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Helga Alyssa Green (she never liked her middle name)
Ravenclaw
2nd year imioj2006

pearlheart24
Lily Hutchenson
Ravenclaw
2nd year

mist2006
Iqualament Mauve Rækadon, Slytherin, 2nd Year
Jakalyn Rækadon, Slytherin, 2nd Year

adsuri
John Adam “Johnny” Nitten
1st gryffindor

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I created a teacher a while back, but he still hasn't been added to the front page. Professor Therro Dundreni, Runes and Arithmancy, and Head of Gryffindor.

132izzy wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

Evangeline (Evie) Hunter, Ravenclaw and 2nd
Done

SmolSerpent wrote:

Name: Trebax Avis
House: Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+): unknown

Personality: clever , sly , makes hatful comments ,
Appearance: Slightly tall for his age , neat black hair , hazel eyes ,
Worst Class(es): Muggle studies , Transfiguration
Best Class(es): Potoins , Astronomy
Pet (Optional): a falcon named, Screech
Backstory*: Apart of a respectable pure blood family that’s high up on the ministry. Taught the importance of pure blood and was promised to marry Vulpes when they came of age. ( Talked to SmolSlytherpuff about it )

Accepted

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

As Seraphina's in 7th year now, could she be considered for Head Girl/Prefect/Quidditch Captain? She's become less rude and anti-social, so I think it might do her some good to have a bit of responsibility,
Which house is she in? For head girl she will need to write a letter explaining why she should be chosen, and for the other two I just need to check and see if anyone already has those positions.

She's a Gryffindor, and particularly passionate about Quidditch, although I don't think she's the kind of person who'd want to be Head Girl by choice XD. Thanks!
Okay, everyone please congratulate the new Gryffindor Quidditch captain!

SmolSlytherpuff wrote:

Fixed it
Accepted

gigglebear_ wrote:

Accepted

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

I think to balance Alicia, you should add a few more worst classes and negative traits. Also, Divination is a 3rd year+ subject

You need an equal number of worst & best classes Also, a bit more of a backstory would be awesome!
SmolSerpent
New to Scratch
4 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

SmolSerpent wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

SmolSerpent wrote:

Mist2006 wrote:

SmolSerpent wrote:

Student
So, “sly bird”?
I almost choked on the jolly rancher I was eating but yes ^^' Bird for his family because they are ‘noticeable when they want to be seen’ and ‘know when to take flight’ And the reason I named him sly is because he backstabs his friends and rats out his family to get what he wants ( I know that sounds strange but these actions were inspired by his prankster Grandfather that did the same thing )
Ahh don't choke! Wow that name was well thought-out! Good job! (Usually I'm the person who chooses some well thought out name and other people are like wut this guy talkin' ‘bout…) Also, I’m kind of proud of myself for being able to translate that without google.
Thx
I got accepted :] want to RP in the studio or are u good?
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

2nd years and up - these Quidditch positions are available
Slytherin:
Keeper, Chaser (x2), Beater (x2)
Okay, that's a lot of Quidditch positions. Iqualament would like to be Chaser and Jakalyn would like to be Keeper. (Both Slytherin 2nd Years)

Also, congratulations, Seraphina!

Last edited by Mist2006 (Oct. 9, 2018 00:10:04)

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
gigglebear_
New to Scratch
7 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Gryffindor:
Seeker

Ravenclaw:
Seeker, Keeper, Beater (x2)

Hufflepuff:
Chaser (x2)

Slytherin:

Awesome Can I please be Ravenclaw Seeker?
rabbitsnowflake
Scratcher
68 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Helga Alyssa Green (she never liked her middle name)
Ravenclaw
2nd year imioj2006

pearlheart24
Lily Hutchenson
Ravenclaw
2nd year

mist2006
Iqualament Mauve Rækadon, Slytherin, 2nd Year
Jakalyn Rækadon, Slytherin, 2nd Year

adsuri
John Adam “Johnny” Nitten
1st gryffindor

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

132izzy wrote:

BlackWolfee wrote:

Evangeline (Evie) Hunter, Ravenclaw and 2nd
Done

SmolSerpent wrote:

House: Slytherin

Patronus (5th yrs+): unknown

Personality: clever , sly , makes hatful comments ,
Appearance: Slightly tall for his age , neat black hair , hazel eyes ,
Worst Class(es): Muggle studies , Transfiguration
Best Class(es): Potoins , Astronomy
Pet (Optional): a falcon named, Screech
Backstory*: Apart of a respectable pure blood family that’s high up on the ministry. Taught the importance of pure blood and was promised to marry Vulpes when they came of age. ( Talked to SmolSlytherpuff about it )

Accepted

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

rainbow_waves wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

As Seraphina's in 7th year now, could she be considered for Head Girl/Prefect/Quidditch Captain? She's become less rude and anti-social, so I think it might do her some good to have a bit of responsibility,
Which house is she in? For head girl she will need to write a letter explaining why she should be chosen, and for the other two I just need to check and see if anyone already has those positions.

She's a Gryffindor, and particularly passionate about Quidditch, although I don't think she's the kind of person who'd want to be Head Girl by choice XD. Thanks!
Okay, everyone please congratulate the new Gryffindor Quidditch captain!

SmolSlytherpuff wrote:

Fixed it
Accepted

gigglebear_ wrote:

Accepted

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

Coder_Annika wrote:

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

You need an equal number of worst & best classes Also, a bit more of a backstory would be awesome!
K! Worst classes: Potions, Transfiguration.
Best class: Charms
Backstory: She lived in a wood house for her whole life until she came to Hogwarts. Her mother was a muggle, and her father was half-blood, but, her grandmother was a wizard, though, she didn't know. She got her invitation, and, finally, her grandmother had her last breaths to explain to Alicia, but, her grandmother died a hour later. Struck by grief, Alicia became mean for a while, but, after some days,she realized that grief and anger wouldn't help. So, she became kind hearted again. Alicia and her parents had a argue, but, her parents finally let her go. Minutes before she went, her father spoke 5 last words “Be careful of the bullies.”
( Is this Ok? )
NoahBellybutton
Scratcher
25 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

OMG I CAN'T FIND MY BIOOOOO
forever

Play Sound [Cry]

Last edited by NoahBellybutton (Oct. 9, 2018 21:09:45)

kittygirl404
New to Scratch
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Esmeralda Hufflenpufflen House: Huffle puff Gender: girl Year: 1st Patronus: Dapple Grey Stallion Animagus: Yes but is to hard to perform in times of danger. I'm a Dapple Grey Stallion Personality: unlike the Dapple Grey Stallion suggests, I am not very sensitive but I am a good friend. I'm Loyal and kind ,and also very nice to houses and others. Appearance: white with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Talents: Potions, Spells, and broomsticks Weaknesses: Native Backstory: none
Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

kittygirl404 wrote:

Name: Esmeralda Hufflenpufflen House: Huffle puff Gender: girl Year: 1st Patronus: Dapple Grey Stallion Animagus: Yes but is to hard to perform in times of danger. I'm a Dapple Grey Stallion Personality: unlike the Dapple Grey Stallion suggests, I am not very sensitive but I am a good friend. I'm Loyal and kind ,and also very nice to houses and others. Appearance: white with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Talents: Potions, Spells, and broomsticks Weaknesses: Native Backstory: none
Could you please re-post your bio using spaces so it is easier to understand? Thanks! Also, I believe you are using a different bio, if so, please use the one on the FP, instead of this one.

Meow!
Mist

Everybody wants to change the world but nobody wants to changeThere is a madness to my methodThey said I couldn't, so I didI didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truthDefy monotonyKnowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armedWisdom begins in wonderWe are born to be real, not perfectBeautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to findI'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yoursTrust your own madness

“Chief's been outta the army / Fifteen years or more / He's still marchin' up an' down that street / Just like ‘e was a-walkin’ to war.” —Patty Griffin, Chief
“The soldier came knocking upon the queen's door / He said ‘I am not fighting for you anymore.’ / And the queen knew she'd seen his face someplace before / So slowly she let him inside.” —Suzanne Vega, The Queen and the Soldier
“Sticks and stones, they may break these bones, but then / I'll be ready, are you ready? / It's the start of us waking up, come on / I'll be ready, are you ready? / I don't want control, I want to let go / I'll be ready, are you ready? / Now it's time to let them know / What about us?” —P!nk, What About Us?
“Have some tea, my Lord / Some chrysanthemum tea / It's an herb that's superb / For disturbances at sea.” —Steven Sondheim, Chrysanthemum Tea
“I am a stranger / In a strange place, where everything is so familiar / It’s been so long since I’ve seen these faces / That look like mine, but I don’t belong.” —Sharon Goldman, Land of Milk and Honey
-Droplette-
Scratcher
4 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Loretta (Lottie) Brooks
Year: 3
House: Ravenclaw (But the sorting hat almost put her into Gryffindor)

Patronus (5th yrs+): ~ Not old enough ~ (But she will have a Fox Patronus later on)

Personality: Seeing as she's a muggle-born, she was fascinated by the whole magic thing and always works hard with her studies. She hates it when people assume something of her just because she's not from a magical family. She has a fierce and strong attitude at times.
Appearance: Multicoloured blonde/light brown straight hair. Tanned skin, and brown eyes with flecks of green. Normally has her hair down or up in a ponytail.
Worst Class(es): Divination, Herbology (she does like nature, but just can't get the hang of that class)
Best Class(es): Charms, Arithmancy
Pet (Optional): Tawny Owl
Backstory*: Since she's a muggle-born, she obviously had no idea about magic before Hogwarts, and went to a normal muggle school. She is very sporty and played a good amount of muggle sports. She wants to play on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and is practising for next trials. She has an older sister (not magical) and a baby brother.

Last edited by -Droplette- (Oct. 13, 2018 01:10:45)

Coder_Annika
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

-Droplette- wrote:

Patronus (5th yrs+): ~ Not old enough ~ (But she will have a Fox Patronus later on)

Personality: Seeing as she's a muggle-born, she was fascinated by the whole magic thing and always works hard with her studies. She hates it when people assume something of her just because she's not from a magical family. She has a fierce and strong attitude at times.
Appearance: Multicoloured blonde/light brown straight hair. Tanned skin, and brown eyes with flecks of green. Normally has her hair down or up in a ponytail.
Worst Class(es): Divination, Herbology (she does like nature, but just can't get the hang of that class)
Backstory*: Since she's a muggle-born, she obviously had no idea about magic before Hogwarts, and went to a normal muggle school. She is very sporty and played a good amount of muggle sports. She wants to play on the Ravenclaw Quidditch team and is practising for next trials. She has an older sister (not magical) and a baby brother.
She looks well balanced! And like she could be Liliana's friend. Wanna RP?

Katlynntheswagtheif
Scratcher
12 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rainbow_waves wrote:

Gryffindor:
Seeker

Ravenclaw:
Seeker, Keeper, Beater (x2)

Hufflepuff:
Chaser (x2)

Slytherin:
I'd be happy to have lark be a Hufflepuff Chaser!
kittygirl404
New to Scratch
3 posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

Name: Esmeralda Hufflenpufflen House: Hufflepuff Gender: girl Year: 1st Patronus: Dapple Grey Stallion Animagus: Yes but is to hard to perform in times of danger. I'm a Dapple Grey Stallion Personality: unlike the Dapple Grey Stallion suggests, I am not very sensitive but I am a good friend. I'm Loyal and kind ,and also very nice to houses and others. Appearance: white with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Talents: Potions, Spells, and broomsticks Weaknesses: Native pet: cat Backstory:none

Last edited by kittygirl404 (Oct. 13, 2018 13:26:14)

Mist2006
Scratcher
500+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

kittygirl404 wrote:

Name: Esmeralda Hufflenpufflen House: Hufflepuff Gender: girl Year: 1st Patronus: Dapple Grey Stallion Animagus: Yes but is to hard to perform in times of danger. I'm a Dapple Grey Stallion Personality: unlike the Dapple Grey Stallion suggests, I am not very sensitive but I am a good friend. I'm Loyal and kind ,and also very nice to houses and others. Appearance: white with brown hair and beautiful green eyes. Talents: Potions, Spells, and broomsticks Weaknesses: Native pet: cat Backstory:none
Thank you, that is much less confusing. Yes, It looks like you are using a different bio. We use this one:

Name:
Year:
House:
Personality:
Appearance:
Worst Class(es):
Best Class(es):
Pet (Optional):
Backstory*:

Also, as it looks like in the bio, we aren't accepting any animagi or metamorphagi right now. (There got to be too many.) However, it does look like you've covered most of the information there, (if talents and weaknesses were converted to best classes and worst classes.) So if you'd just balance out the best and worst classes, I'm sure Rainbow would accept.
Also, here's a new page, y'all.

Last edited by Mist2006 (Oct. 13, 2018 14:41:22)

Meow!
Mist

rainbow_waves
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hᴏɢᴡᴀʀᴛs RP

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

rabbitsnowflake wrote:

K! Worst classes: Potions, Transfiguration.
Best class: Charms
Backstory: She lived in a wood house for her whole life until she came to Hogwarts. Her mother was a muggle, and her father was half-blood, but, her grandmother was a wizard, though, she didn't know. She got her invitation, and, finally, her grandmother had her last breaths to explain to Alicia, but, her grandmother died a hour later. Struck by grief, Alicia became mean for a while, but, after some days,she realized that grief and anger wouldn't help. So, she became kind hearted again. Alicia and her parents had a argue, but, her parents finally let her go. Minutes before she went, her father spoke 5 last words “Be careful of the bullies.”
( Is this Ok? )
Accepted!

-Droplette- wrote:

Accepted

Katlynntheswagtheif wrote:

I'd be happy to have lark be a Hufflepuff Chaser!
Full name, house & year please?

Everyone else who asked to be on the Quidditch team has been accepted - I'll repost the available slots in a second

Last edited by rainbow_waves (Oct. 13, 2018 17:12:32)