FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

⭐️ Scratch Request Shop! ⭐️ Hiring! ⭐️

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

]

elsa6126 wrote:

Username: @_Brackentail
Colours: Ginger, brown, blue, grey, white (a variety)
Description: A ginger tom cat with two white paws, two grey paws and a brown tip to his tail. (He has blue eyes)
Style: Warrior cats (Anime/semi-realistic/realistic)
Size: I don't mind, just.. medium-sized?
When do you need it?: Preferably long before July 30th, possibly June 30th. (ASAP!)

I'm not in the Art Deparment, so could someone who is take this order? We don't want to have untaken orders.
(Sorry if that sounded a bit rude - I just don't really want orders to be forgotten, as it would be bad for the shop's reputation.)

I'm in the art department, do you desperately want me to take it? Also, we have some very inactive representatives and workers.

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

I've just looked at the staff list - what's an Archivist? Also, what does someone in the Advertising Department do? Do they advertise the shop? Or do people ask to have stuff advertised?
Just wondering.

Hard work will always beat talent, if talent doesn't work hard.

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

]

elsa6126 wrote:

Description: A ginger tom cat with two white paws, two grey paws and a brown tip to his tail. (He has blue eyes)
When do you need it?: Preferably long before July 30th, possibly June 30th. (ASAP!)

I'm not in the Art Deparment, so could someone who is take this order? We don't want to have untaken orders.
(Sorry if that sounded a bit rude - I just don't really want orders to be forgotten, as it would be bad for the shop's reputation.)

I'm in the art department, do you desperately want me to take it? Also, we have some very inactive representatives and workers.

I don't really have the responsibility to tell you to take it, but if you aren't desperately busy… I'm sorry about all the inactive workers, though. I didn't know, although it does seem that you have to do a lot, so I probably should have guessed.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

I've just looked at the staff list - what's an Archivist? Also, what does someone in the Advertising Department do? Do they advertise the shop? Or do people ask to have stuff advertised?
Just wondering.
There is an advertisement forum they can take that order

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

SeraphinaBlaze
Scratcher
100+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Just wondering.
There is an advertisement forum they can take that order

OK. Thanks.

myloganator1
Scratcher
100+ posts

how do i take orders?
stuff i'm available for:
Sprite Making
Vectorizing
Background Maker
Art

The SuperSonic Scratch Forum Helper!
Oh, and there is no such thing as Evil Kumquats. Sorry Kumquats.
Kumquats: AAAAAH!
Me: What? It's fictional!
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

myloganator1 wrote:

how do i take orders?
stuff i'm available for:
Sprite Making
Vectorizing
Background Maker
Art
Say taken and quote it

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

elsa6126 wrote:

It's not rude, its sort-of like reminding people! And yes, it would be bad for our reputation.

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Bi-Annual Shop Clean Out {BASCO}

The BASCO system is used to make sure our shop is at its full potential. The BASCO consists of many tasks/checks that will help us improve.
Here are some tasks we need to complete:

• User Activity Check: We will comment on the staff's profiles, to see if they are still active. If they don't reply within 2 weeks*, they will be **fired.
  • Post Clean-Out: Archivists and secretaries will go throughout the shops pages collecting important information.

Please Note: This is unfinished!

Last edited by lkli2346 (June 20, 2017 18:36:17)

elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

lkli2346 wrote:

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

elsa6126 wrote:

It's not rude, its sort-of like reminding people! And yes, it would be bad for our reputation.

Thanks for trying to help xD
elsa6126
Scratcher
23 posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

elsa6126 wrote:

Thank you!
coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: coolpinatas
Accent: Professional
Lines: Choose 1 from https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ and follow instructions
When Do You Need It?: As soon as possible
Other: If you are interested, please comment which teacher you want, and I will send you the lines. Delete the sound file from the audition, and make a new one. Thank you for your time!
lkli2346-Test
Scratcher
30 posts

coolpinatas wrote:

Accent: Professional
Lines: Choose 1 from https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ and follow instructions
Other: If you are interested, please comment which teacher you want, and I will send you the lines. Delete the sound file from the audition, and make a new one. Thank you for your time!
Taken!

coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Accent: professional
Lines: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/166561771/ this is the audition material. Read the instructions, remix, comment that you would like to do the job with the # teacher, and I 'll comment if you got the job with the full script link. Just delete the original sound file on your remix project, and replace it with the actual one.
Other: None
Thanks for the effort!
coolpinatas
Scratcher
100+ posts

Sorry I just realized that my post already sent, I didn't see it
Cherry112
Scratcher
44 posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Summer To-Do List
Even though it's not officially summer yet…

• Have Elections for Head Managers of Departments
  • Get at Least 60 Orders Total Before Fall (We have 37 now)
  • Vote on Having Trainees or Not
  • Replace Inactive Representatives
  • Assign Archivist #2
  • More coming soon…
I'm am active but not really at the same time
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SeraphinaBlaze wrote:

Just wondering.
An Archivist (like me) can be called upon to go back and look through the past things for important information.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

Bi-Annual Shop Clean Out {BASCO}

The BASCO system is used to make sure our shop is at its full potential. The BASCO consists of many tasks/checks that will help us improve.
Here are some tasks we need to complete:

• User Activity Check: We will comment on the staff's profiles, to see if they are still active. If they don't reply within 2 weeks*, they will be **fired.
  • Post Clean-Out: Archivists and secretaries will go throughout the shops pages collecting important information.

Please Note: This is unfinished!
What sort of important information?

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
BGMead
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hello.

I am a lonely nerd floating around cyberspace who uses all his time to create this. I was wondering if you wanted to add your shop to the list. I battled the 60 second rule to make it! (If yes, please fill out the forum in the thread)

BGMead.

Heyo! I am Jade (she/her) and I used to be very active on the scratch discussion forums back in 2017. I've since left scratch to pursue an interest in game development, graphics and engine programming, and college.
FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I will be less active in the Summer but will come on every day until I go away on 14th August