BLPuppies7526
Scratcher
37 posts

⭐️ Scratch Request Shop! ⭐️ Hiring! ⭐️

CutieCow17 wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

Activity Check!
Please reply to this quote directly!
After at least 7 people have replied to this, can secretary make a list using all of the Scratchers in this Shop using their usernames and crossing them out? (Doesn't make sense sorry)
Ex.
Scratcher 1
Scratcher 2

Scratcher 3
Um, I'm crossed off but I'm not sure why since I've been inactive so - here!

Ooh well I did checks in the last two pages from page 13. ( 11 and 12) and you were in it. I should do from the last two days now but you replied so. XD

Check out my projects and always scratch on. But not someone's eyes that's just mean. XD
lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

rudey0107 wrote:

Username: Rudey0107
Position: Coder
Active 1-10: 8 (I go to school)
Skills: 7 years… is that enough? ;)
Will You Help Us: Definitely
Following The Discussion: Yup I followed
Do You Accept The Staff Responsibilities?: Yes sir
Other: I would love to work hard and make likely FEATURED projects!
Accepted!

Serperior1700 wrote:

Want To Apply For A Job?
Username: @Serperior1700/@Superior17000
Position: Art
Active 1-10: 9.4
Skills: Vector stuff with letters/rounded squares.
Will You Help Us: Yes
Following The Discussion: Yes
Do You Accept The Staff Responsibilities?: Yes
Other: Hire me plz? XD
Accepted!

Mole_Gaming wrote:

Looks like you got a coder you need to re-hire so I'm just going to squeeze this in here

Username: Mole_Gaming
Active 1-10: 7-ish, most active after about 5 PM UTC -5 on weekdays (It's currently 5:42 if that helps)
Skills: Mathematics and algorithms
Will You Help Us: Of course, why would I be applying otherwise?
Other: My major flaw is that my code can be hard to understand.
Accepted!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Vote for the Elections! You can run for Co-Owner or Assistant Manager!

Do you want to run? Go here to figure out how!
Want to vote? Use This:
XXX= Co-Owner (+1.5 for Co-Owner, and +.5 for Head Manager)
XXX= Either One (+1 on both)
XXX= Head Manager (+1.5 for Head Manager, and +.5 for Co-Owner)

MasterOfTheTiger and gems89 are running! Here are their posters!

Last edited by lkli2346 (April 21, 2017 14:18:02)

BLPuppies7526
Scratcher
37 posts

BLPuppies7526 wrote:

BLPuppies7526 wrote:

lkli2346 wrote:

We Have Some Things To Do!
I'm going to start doing these ‘announcements’ often!

form:Task 1
If you haven't already, please do the activity check!

Task 2
We need to advertise this shop! Advertisers, work with artists and make banners and get out there!

Task 3
Secretary & Archivers, please hunt down who did what orders (if that makes sense, this is so hard to explain) so if I did 3 orders, give me the link to the post that has the 3 orders and tell me the number of orders that person completed.

Task 4
Idea-erers, (Or whatever you want to call them..) please think of other things we can sell in this shop.

Task 5
We will be having ELECTIONS! For Co-Owner and Head Manager! If you would like to run, please tell us and advertise. You can vote using this

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Task 1
(Done!)

Task 2
We need to advertise this shop! Advertisers, work with artists and make banners and get out there!

Task 3
Secretary & Archivers, please hunt down who did what orders (if that makes sense, this is so hard to explain) so if I did 3 orders, give me the link to the post that has the 3 orders and tell me the number of orders that person completed. (I'm on it!!)

Task 4
Idea-erers, (Or whatever you want to call them..) please think of other things we can sell in this shop. ( I'll think of something if not done by tomorrow)

Task 5
We will be having ELECTIONS! For Co-Owner and Head Manager! If you would like to run, please tell us and advertise. You can vote using this
(I'll be voting!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Task 1
(Done!)

Task 2

Task 3
Secretary & Archivers, please hunt down who did what orders (if that makes sense, this is so hard to explain) so if I did 3 orders, give me the link to the post that has the 3 orders and tell me the number of orders that person completed. (Done!)

Task 4
Idea-erers, (Or whatever you want to call them..) please think of other things we can sell in this shop. ( I'll think of something if not done by tomorrow at 2:00pm *Added specific time to keep steady work progress.)

Task 5
(I'll be voting!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Task 1
(Done!)

Task 2
We need to advertise this shop! Advertisers, work with artists and make banners and get out there!(Would you like me to do this also?)

Task 3
Secretary & Archivers, please hunt down who did what orders (if that makes sense, this is so hard to explain) so if I did 3 orders, give me the link to the post that has the 3 orders and tell me the number of orders that person completed. (Done!)

Task 4
Idea-erers, (Or whatever you want to call them..) please think of other things we can sell in this shop. (Done! Sprite pets!! I'm doing that in my shop and thought it was a GREAT IDEA! We create many many sprites *Someone can manage the studio which will be the pet section on the shop! Including the pet and its personalities and about that pet like gender, type, age and where they were born! Great right!)

Task 5
(I vote for MasterOfTiger)

Every thing is done EXCEPT the advertising. I'll put another time limit: Wednesday 19 at 3:00 pm (Eastern Time). I was busy today that's why this is posted at 4:26 pm (Easter Time) Lol. But if no one posts saying they done that I will do it.

Check out my projects and always scratch on. But not someone's eyes that's just mean. XD
BLPuppies7526
Scratcher
37 posts

Am I aloud to set due dates? Because I have done it and I wasn't sure but I want to make sure now just in case. Because I like doing that so everyone can stay to date. I also want to know if you choose the pet sprites idea can I manage the studio? Because I would love to. Here is the link to it
(( https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3957605/ )) squirt is being processed now to be up for display.

Thank you!

Last edited by BLPuppies7526 (April 18, 2017 20:51:22)

SammyCheez
Scratcher
84 posts

Mole_Gaming wrote:

Looks like you got a coder you need to re-hire so I'm just going to squeeze this in here

Active 1-10: 7-ish, most active after about 5 PM UTC -5 on weekdays (It's currently 5:42 if that helps)

Yay

Your in!
Serperior1700
Scratcher
100+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

We Have Some Things To Do!
I'm going to start doing these ‘announcements’ often!

Task 1

Task 2

Task 3
Secretary & Archivers, please hunt down who did what orders (if that makes sense, this is so hard to explain) so if I did 3 orders, give me the link to the post that has the 3 orders and tell me the number of orders that person completed.

Task 4
Idea-erers, (Or whatever you want to call them..) please think of other things we can sell in this shop.

Task 5
We will be having ELECTIONS! For Co-Owner and Head Manager! If you would like to run, please tell us and advertise. You can vote using this form:
Ok… banners. Got it.
lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

SammyCheez wrote:

Mole_Gaming wrote:

Yay

Your in!
Please remember, only co-owners, managers, and assistant managers can accept people to work here. (Mole_Gaming was already accepted anyway)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Colors: Golden, red, blue, pink, brown, as listed below
Description: a person (a bit like an OC) with golden wavy long hair, red lipstick, blue bow in hair, wearing pink hoody, blue jeans and brown high heels
Moving?: no
Size: A4
When Do You Need It?: 5 days perhaps
Other:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

(((Finn the [Evil Kumquat Protector v]::#B22222)::#ffb6c1)::#9370DB)
-rose-ice-
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: -rose-ice-
What For?: my store
When Do You Need It?: today or A.S.A.P
Description: i need some text in green saying staff list, with the staff jobs of most stores blank, so i can fill in
Other: N/A

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Art
Username: FollowCherryBlossom
Colors: Golden, red, blue, pink, brown, as listed below
Description: a person (a bit like an OC) with golden wavy long hair, red lipstick, blue bow in hair, wearing pink hoody, blue jeans and brown high heels
Moving?: no
Size: A4
When Do You Need It?: 5 days perhaps
Other:

| Jess | 17 | Audiobook Maker | Artist | Coder | Questioning Biromantic | Writer | BROKEN + THE CYCLIST | #FINLAFOREVER

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

Banner Competition!

Hello everybody! We are still hosting a shop banner competition! Please feel free to join here.

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

BLPuppies7526 wrote:

Am I aloud to set due dates? Because I have done it and I wasn't sure but I want to make sure now just in case. Because I like doing that so everyone can stay to date. I also want to know if you choose the pet sprites idea can I manage the studio? Because I would love to. Here is the link to it
(( https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3957605/ )) squirt is being processed now to be up for display.

Thank you!
Sure (ask for my permission first), but maybe instead of doing time limits, you should do date limits. (as in a few days to do it.)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This is my entry.

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

FollowCherryBlossom wrote:

This is my entry.
Oops wrong place!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is my entry.
Great! I'll add it to the Banner thingy. (we will vote later)

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

This is my entry.
Great! I'll add it to the Banner thingy. (we will vote later)
Thanks!

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

This is my entry.
Oops wrong place!
What do you mean?

FollowCherryBlossom
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

This is my entry.
Oops wrong place!
What do you mean?
Never mind it doesn't matter, i thought there was a separate place for the banners.

lkli2346
Scratcher
500+ posts

lkli2346 wrote:

This is my entry.
Oops wrong place!
What do you mean?
Never mind it doesn't matter, i thought there was a separate place for the banners.
Nope, your good!