Discuss Scratch

lam1pam
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

um got eney idears of wot I shood make
when this sprite clicked
say [thanks]

Last edited by lam1pam (April 27, 2017 23:05:41)

lam1pam
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

say [sorey I shod have sed hi first] for (10) secs
_nix
Scratcher
500+ posts

wot shod i make

You might be able to find some on the entire forum dedicated to this

blog (it has art, code, and stuff)

My pronouns are they/them, btw. sparrows one word to the paragraph
lam1pam
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

when this sprite clicked
forever
say [thanks]
end

Last edited by lam1pam (Feb. 16, 2017 23:25:47)

eco_fox
Scratcher
26 posts

wot shod i make

Why don't you join the role play I am doing?
Make Minecraft?
Make you own role play?
Make an animation?
when I receive [these ideas]
say [Yay! I know something to make!]

when green flag clicked
say [I love Scratch]
lam1pam
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

say[ sorry but lots of scratcrs wont me to join lots of studios] for (2) secs
EndermenK9
Scratcher
11 posts

wot shod i make

try this added to original script:

when green flag clicked
say [Let's make a studio, or maybe...a platformer, or an AMV! AMVs are fun!] for (2) secs

Hope this works,

say [EndermenK9]

PrincessFlowerTV
Scratcher
500+ posts

wot shod i make

Please don't blockspam!

When you read the blockspam::hat block pen
your eyes hurt::variables
and it's hard to read::sound
delete blockspam::cap events

Thanks!

~~~

As for project ideas, maybe you could remix and change someone's project!

@PrincessFlowerTV
~~ Forum helper ~~ Wiki editor ~~ Teen ~~ Cindy- chatbot ~~ Classic Game Arcade

Psst…
Most of the text is clickable
tedred
Scratcher
7 posts

wot shod i make

eco_fox wrote:

Why don't you join the role play I am doing?
Make Minecraft?
Make you own role play?
Make an animation?
when I receive [these ideas]
say [Yay! I know something to make!]
tedred
Scratcher
7 posts

wot shod i make

you should make minecraft ;p ;D
chessguy1
Scratcher
1 post

wot shod i make

animation!
machop2
Scratcher
3 posts

wot shod i make

Game
osac4michael
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

lam1pam wrote:

um got eney idears of wot I shood make
when this sprite clicked
say [thanks]
[/quote]

like star wars? click this button
Mapper-from-Canada
Scratcher
12 posts

wot shod i make

PrincessFlowerTV wrote:

Please don't blockspam!

When you read the blockspam::hat block pen
your eyes hurt::variables
and it's hard to read::sound
delete blockspam::cap events

Thanks!

~~~

As for project ideas, maybe you could remix and change someone's project!
Agreed!
tedred
Scratcher
7 posts

wot shod i make

when green flag clicked stop all sounds set pen color to [#2ca841]define orange and<mouse down?>



define bananas

Last edited by tedred (Dec. 31, 2017 20:41:28)

tedred
Scratcher
7 posts

wot shod i make

(pick random (move (5) steps) to (:cool:))
lam1pam
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

hello (tedred :)(:)(:)(:)
qa102
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make


when green flag clicked
run 404 [1] time
wait [1] secs
hide 404 for [forever] secs
qa102
Scratcher
22 posts

wot shod i make

(⊙o⊙)?

Last edited by qa102 (Jan. 1, 2018 00:15:57)

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile