Discuss Scratch

MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

I will talk to you about the android versions that have been released from Sep 23 2008.

  • Code Name: Alpha | Version Number: 1.0 | Release Date: September 23 2008 | API level: 1

  • Code Name: Beta | Version Number: 1.1 | Release Date: February 9 2009 | API level: 2

  • Code Name: Cupcake | Version Number: 1.5 | Release Date: April 27 2009 | API level: 3

  • Code Name: Donut | Version Number: 1.6 | Release Date: September 15 2009 | API level: 4

  • Code Name: Eclair | Version Number: 2.0 - 2.1 | Release Date: October 26 2009 | API level: 5 - 7

  • Code Name: Froyo | Version Number: 2.2 - 2.2.3 | Release Date: May 20 2010 | API level: 8

  • Code Name: Gingerbread | Version Number: 2.3 - 2.3.7 | Release Date: December 6 2010 | API level: 9 - 10

  • Code Name: Honeycomb | Version Number: 3.0 - 3.2.6 | Release Date: February 22 2011 | API level: 11 - 13

  • Code Name: Ice Cream Sandwich | Version Number: 4.0 - 4.0.4 | Release Date: October 18 2011 | API level: 14 - 15

  • Code Name: Jelly Bean | Version Number: 4.1 - 4.3.1 | Release Date: July 9 2012 | API level: 16 - 18

  • Code Name: KitKat | Version Number: 4.4 - 4.4.4 | Release Date: October 31 2013 | API level: 19

  • Code Name: Lollipop | Version Number: 5.0 - 5.1.1 | Release Date: November 12 2014 | API level: 21 - 22

  • Code Name: Marshmallow | Version Number: 6.0 - 6.0.1 | Release Date: October 5 2015 | API level: 23

  • Code Name: Nougat | Version Number: 7.0 - 7.1.1 | Release Date: August 22 2016 | API level: 24 - 25

Any questions? Ask on my profile!

StackMasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Android Version History

you didn't make anything.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

StackMasher wrote:

you didn't make anything.
It's just a Android Version chart, I didn't copy and paste anything.

happyland440
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

MARSHMELLOW



Nexus 5 ftw

Primary PC: AMD Ryzen 7 2700, NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1070 (EVGA FTW Hybrid), 16GB Trident Z RGB DDR4, ASUS X470-I, Corsair 280X, running at 1920x1080 144hz

Laptop: Intel Core i7 4700MQ, NVIDIA Geforce GT 740M, 12GB of ram, 1600x900 resolution, running Ubuntu 16.10 in VirtualBox 4096MB RAM.

Join MCBall for the best Minecraft paintball experience. IP: play.mcball.net
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

happyland440 wrote:

MARSHMELLOW

-snip-

Nexus 5 ftw

o yas

DatOneLefty
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

MClovers wrote:

happyland440 wrote:

MARSHMELLOW

-snip-

Nexus 5 ftw

o yas
i currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5, but at the end of this year, I will either get the Galaxy s8 or the Google Pixel 2…. My current phone doesn't support Nougat


Joke of the Nanosecond


Posts: bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

DatOneLefty wrote:

MClovers wrote:

happyland440 wrote:

MARSHMELLOW

-snip-

Nexus 5 ftw

o yas
i currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5, but at the end of this year, I will either get the Galaxy s8 or the Google Pixel 2…. My current phone doesn't support Nougat
I don't have a Nougat as well

lugga
Scratcher
500+ posts

Android Version History

MClovers wrote:

DatOneLefty wrote:

MClovers wrote:

happyland440 wrote:

MARSHMELLOW

-snip-

Nexus 5 ftw

o yas
i currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5, but at the end of this year, I will either get the Galaxy s8 or the Google Pixel 2…. My current phone doesn't support Nougat
I don't have a Nougat as well
My Nexus 9 has nougat! Yay for unmodified Android releases! I mean, the Nexus 9 (and even the Nexus 7) supports ALL future Android releases.
MClovers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Android Version History

lugga wrote:

MClovers wrote:

DatOneLefty wrote:

MClovers wrote:

happyland440 wrote:

MARSHMELLOW

-snip-

Nexus 5 ftw

o yas
i currently have the Samsung Galaxy s5, but at the end of this year, I will either get the Galaxy s8 or the Google Pixel 2…. My current phone doesn't support Nougat
I don't have a Nougat as well
My Nexus 9 has nougat! Yay for unmodified Android releases! I mean, the Nexus 9 (and even the Nexus 7) supports ALL future Android releases.
Good for you!

StackMasher
Scratcher
100+ posts

Android Version History

how has no one done anything about this being in the wrong section yet

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile