Discuss Scratch

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Sigton's Shop // We Love to Get Your Orders Done Fast! --{ WE ARE BACK! }--

congyingzhou wrote:

Username (Who you are): congyingzhou
How active you are (1-10): 9.5
Skills (What orders you could complete): reviewing, scripts, scratchblocks, debugging
Experience (Time on Scratch): over 2 years
Alt accounts (Any alt accounts you use): congyingzhou0123, it_is_congyingzhou, roddarichard, r_hello
Following the thread (Yes|No): Yes
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): I am president of T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
Bump

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
super_crazy
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey, I'm wondering if you do requests for non-scratch projects. I have a new android game which needs good quality sound effects. No problem if you dont. Thanks

NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Scratcher
71 posts

Username* (Who you are): NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Type (Logo, Signature, etc): Costume
Description (What you want it to look like, the more detailed the better): I want a (single) 6-sided dice drawn that shows the 3, 5, and 6 pip sides on the die.
Colour Scheme (What colours you want it to have): Light grey, black
Size (Preferably W x H): 70x70
Font (What font you want): N/A, this uses the traditional pips instead of numbers.
Text (What text you want): N/A
Date (When you want it done): Jan 25
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention):

Last edited by NotAJumbleOfNumbers (Jan. 16, 2019 18:47:54)

I mean I try to help with scripts but everyone else keeps answering them first
NDSDNS
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I feel ya Sigton.

i do stuff sometimes but not very often
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Skills (What orders you could complete): reviewing, scripts, scratchblocks, debugging
Alt accounts (Any alt accounts you use): congyingzhou0123, it_is_congyingzhou, roddarichard, r_hello
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): I am president of T.I.P.S. (Team Intelligent Projects Shop)
Bump
BUMP

This is my signature. It appears after I post anything! (I added this for people who thought I was advertising)
and now i have finally removed that line of links, a lot don't work anyway after I unshared a bunch of projects
Oh look a rainbow (I wanted to make my whole signature a rainbow, but busted character limit)
2nd most-poster in Requests (still???), top 20 most-poster overall, 7.3K posts total, 6.5K requests foolproof mind reader??, try to beat the unbeatable tic-tac-toe AI
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Username (Who you are): 1132262
How active you are (1-10): 8
Skills (What orders you could complete): Art
Experience (Time on Scratch): I've been using Scratch for three years, and have never really been part of the community until now, with this 4 month old account
Alt accounts (Any alt accounts you use): None currently, will tell you if I do create one though.

!!
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* (Who you are): sprands
Type (Logo, Signature, etc): Banner for my signature
Description (What you want it to look like, the more detailed the better):
My text as described in the text section, centered in the middle of the banner. With one of those simple shadows that you will see on profile pictures like @super_crazy's.
Also, please make it a rounded rectangle!
Colour Scheme (What colours you want it to have): Text: Black. Background:

Just copy that aqua color : )
Size (Preferably W x H): I mean, I don't really know the recommended size for Scratch banners, considering I haven't made one in a while given my year long absence. Sorry for not being able to be specific; I guess something that is high enough res but can fit in a signature with a little bit of words.
Font (What font you want): Something sans serif and clean. Again, I used to make banners and logos and stuff and now I don't really know much about it. As long as it isn't a detailed font.
Text (What text you want): “-sprands-” (including the hyphens) in all lowercase, but with spaces in between the letters instead of just a normal word.
( - s p r a n d s - )
Date (When you want it done): As much time as you want.
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks for whoever does this!

Last edited by sprands (Jan. 23, 2019 13:35:34)

i don't use this website
VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username* (Who you are): vimaye01
Type (Logo, Signature, etc.): Logo
Description (What you want it to look like, the more detailed the better): A Mortal Kombat Character. Search it Up If You Don't Know.
Color Scheme (What colors you want it to have): Idk Acctualy.
Size (Preferably W x H): Any
Font (What font you want): Any
Text (What text you want): The Name Of The Character You Chose
Date (When you want it done): Asap
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): No

hi..

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprands wrote:

My text as described in the text section, centered in the middle of the banner. With one of those simple shadows that you will see on profile pictures like @super_crazy's.

Size (Preferably W x H): I mean, I don't really know the recommended size for Scratch banners, considering I haven't made one in a while given my year long absence. Sorry for not being able to be specific; I guess something that is high enough res but can fit in a signature with a little bit of words.
Font (What font you want): Something sans serif and clean. Again, I used to make banners and logos and stuff and now I don't really know much about it. As long as it isn't a detailed font.
Text (What text you want): “-sprands-” (including the hyphens) in all lowercase, but with spaces in between the letters instead of just a normal word.
( - s p r a n d s - )
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): Thanks for whoever does this!
Could you give me the color code for the color? (#284820 or #FKI028 or something like that)

sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

( - s p r a n d s - )
Could you give me the color code for the color? (#284820 or #FKI028 or something like that)
#00A2A0

i don't use this website
sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

bumping shop

i don't use this website
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

( - s p r a n d s - )
#00A2A0
Remind me on Saturday no time to get this done now

VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

hello? its been 6 days since I have placed my order.

hi..

sprands
Scratcher
100+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

sprands wrote:

( - s p r a n d s - )
#00A2A0
Remind me on Saturday no time to get this done now
alright

i don't use this website
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Oh wait I wasn't accepted yet SO ACCEPT ME

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Skills (What orders you could complete): reviewing, scripts, scratchblocks, debugging, logos
Bump
BUMP

VIMAYE01
Scratcher
100+ posts

VIMAYE01 wrote:

hello? its been 6 days since I have placed my order.

Hello???

hi..

congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

congyingzhou wrote:

Oh wait I wasn't accepted yet SO ACCEPT ME

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

congyingzhou wrote:

Skills (What orders you could complete): reviewing, scripts, scratchblocks, debugging, logos
Bump
BUMP

clove-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Reviews
Get the feedback for your project!
Username* (Who you are): clove-
Subject (Can be a project, piece of art, or any other type of media): a project tutorial - here
Level of marking (How harshly you are marked): not too harsh, but constructive criticism
Date (When you want it done for): 2/7
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): thanks

former owner of buzzy bee banners and host of bbbb & src
current high school senior in new england
math & politics nerd, photography & ceramics enthusiast

pro-choice, pro-queer rights. always.

(she/they)

updated as of november 22, 2023.
SkyClan480
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username (Who you are): SkyClan480 (why do shops ask for this it's literally on the side of the post)
How active you are (1-10): 10
Skills (What orders you could complete): I am good with making scripts to do certain things and debugging
Experience (Time on Scratch): Not sure exactly, but I think it's been a little over 2 years
Alt accounts (Any alt accounts you use): I don't have any. This is technically my second account but my old one was deleted so this is the only one I have now
Following the thread (Yes|No): yes

GENERATION 368: The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
congyingzhou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

clove- wrote:

Reviews
Get the feedback for your project!
Username* (Who you are): clove-
Subject (Can be a project, piece of art, or any other type of media): a project tutorial - here
Level of marking (How harshly you are marked): not too harsh, but constructive criticism
Date (When you want it done for): 2/7
Miscellaneous (Anything else you want to mention): thanks
Do you mean July or February for the date? (It’s really hard because American dates are all mixed up)