Discuss Scratch

  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! | [RSS Feed]
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Are you up for making a story called “Once Opon a Time…”? It's filled with, Drama, Adventure, Action, and also maybe a bit of swag :3
If you do want to join, fill this:

Username: (Your username)
Expirence: (Scratcher or a New Scratcher)
Jobs: (Fill out a job, you have the max of 3 jobs)
Activity: (How often are you on Scratch?)
Skill: (What's your skill from 1-10?)
Other: (Anything else you need to tell? A comment or a question)


Jobs:
-Animator
-Voice Actor (You can be a voice actor of Sunshine ((girl)) or Moonlight ((boy)) )
-Artist
-Helper with Project Production
-Coder
-Musician

If you don't make a certain job, or there aren't any slots left, you can be something else like: Helping me plan the story, Scan and tell me what going on at the studio (Like if their doing something bad, or say bad stuff), of course you can just be our math person X3 Because I'm really bad at math…

I hope some of you can join!

Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3727393/projects/

Some Info on “Once Opon a Time…”: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/141499625/

MAP Parts: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/144933712/

Last edited by Wolfie_Gamer101 (Feb. 14, 2017 02:40:02)


I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
RubyRoseakaleader
Scratcher
1 post

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

RubyRoseakaleader
scratcher
Some drawings
Almost everyday
6
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

RubyRoseakaleader wrote:

RubyRoseakaleader
scratcher
Some drawings
Almost everyday
6
In! (Also, “Some Drawings” is a Artist :3)

I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
AMVTrash
Scratcher
10 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

AMVTrash (or Trashy)
Scratcher with TONS of experience. (my old account was on for like 3 years)
Artist
Active almost every day, unless banned from computer or on trip
6 or 7 out of 10
Draws anthro and feral, whichever you want
Not too good at drawing humans
Draws cats a lot, but also does wolves and dogs sometimes.
Draws side views more for wolves and dogs, but draws front more for cats. (however, i can do both for either)
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

AMVTrash wrote:

AMVTrash (or Trashy)
Scratcher with TONS of experience. (my old account was on for like 3 years)
Artist
Active almost every day, unless banned from computer or on trip
6 or 7 out of 10
Draws anthro and feral, whichever you want
Not too good at drawing humans
Draws cats a lot, but also does wolves and dogs sometimes.
Draws side views more for wolves and dogs, but draws front more for cats. (however, i can do both for either)
In!

I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
PeppermintPineapple
Scratcher
2 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

PeppermintPineapple
I'd say I have more experience than my account shows because animations take a while probably 7/10
Artist/Animator/Coder/Musician (I can do these and I'm flexible which is why there are more than 3)
Scratcher
On every day
Art Skill is pretty good
I'm good at communicating and correcting grammar.
I'm flexible.
I will tell you if something is too complicated or I cannot complete a task. :)
Reliable
Fandoms: RWBY, Hamilton, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Pokémon, TØP, etc
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

PeppermintPineapple wrote:

PeppermintPineapple
I'd say I have more experience than my account shows because animations take a while probably 7/10
Artist/Animator/Coder/Musician (I can do these and I'm flexible which is why there are more than 3)
Scratcher
On every day
Art Skill is pretty good
I'm good at communicating and correcting grammar.
I'm flexible.
I will tell you if something is too complicated or I cannot complete a task. :)
Reliable
Fandoms: RWBY, Hamilton, Harry Potter, Doctor Who, Pokémon, TØP, etc

In!

Last edited by Wolfie_Gamer101 (Jan. 26, 2017 21:50:05)


I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
PeppermintPineapple
Scratcher
2 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Can you tell me what jobs I'm doing..?
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

PeppermintPineapple wrote:

Can you tell me what jobs I'm doing..?
You are doing those jobs:
Artist/Animator/Coder/Musician

Last edited by Wolfie_Gamer101 (Feb. 8, 2017 02:49:12)


I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

bump

I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
werewolf-101
Scratcher
1 post

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Username: werewolf-101
Expirence: Scratcher
Jobs: Artist, Animator
Activity: Sometimes I will be on during the week but I'll be on mostly on the weekend
Skill: It's kinda hard to judge my own skill but I'd say 4.5/10 in animating maybe 7/10 in art
(I'm best at drawing cats and dogs/wolves but I've just started practicing drawing humans.)
Other: I'm kinda starting with animating, i know the basics though, like walking, running, blinking, turning head and other things like that.
I've never been part of a MAP or group project on scratch. (Hope i did this right :3)

Last edited by werewolf-101 (Feb. 13, 2017 19:06:47)

Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

werewolf-101 wrote:

Username: werewolf-101
Expirence: Scratcher
Jobs: Artist, Animator
Activity: Sometimes I will be on during the week but I'll be on mostly on the weekend
Skill: It's kinda hard to judge my own skill but I'd say 4.5/10 in animating maybe 7/10 in art
(I'm best at drawing cats and dogs/wolves but I've just started practicing drawing humans.)
Other: I'm kinda starting with animating, i know the basics though, like walking, running, blinking, turning head and other things like that.
I've never been part of a MAP or group project on scratch. (Hope i did this right :3)
In! (Yes, you did this right, and just to let you know, during a map, you just have to go to the Map parts project, and choose your part or parts, and animate them!)

Last edited by Wolfie_Gamer101 (Feb. 13, 2017 19:09:49)


I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
-SmartJammer-
Scratcher
1 post

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Username: SmartJammer
Expirence: Scratcher
Jobs: Animator artist coding
Activity: 1-6 times a week from 8-4
Skill:7
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

-SmartJammer- wrote:

Username: SmartJammer
Expirence: Scratcher
Jobs: Animator artist coding
Activity: 1-6 times a week from 8-4
Skill:7
In!!

I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
Question45
Scratcher
59 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Hello. My name is Question45 and i love doing voice acting. Please reply asap.

Thank You.

Question45
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Question45 wrote:

Hello. My name is Question45 and i love doing voice acting. Please reply asap.

Thank You.

Question45
Are you wanting to join?? If you are, you are offically a Voice Actor

I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
himyspots
Scratcher
25 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

Username: @himyspots
Expirence: scratcher
Jobs: ???
Activity: most of the time unless on trips
Skill: umm… 5-7?
Other:nope!
Wolfie_Gamer101
Scratcher
61 posts

Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! |

himyspots wrote:

Username: @himyspots
Expirence: scratcher
Jobs: ???
Activity: most of the time unless on trips
Skill: umm… 5-7?
Other:nope!
The Jobs are important, but you animated a part, so I'm guessing you are a animator…? And your In!

Last edited by Wolfie_Gamer101 (Feb. 15, 2017 04:06:03)


I'm Wolfie_Gamer101, if you want to find a profile almost all about wolves find it here!

My profile!

Please tell me the things you want to tell me at my profile!! Please dont tell me in studios
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Collaboration
  • » Special Project Try-Outs! ----- A Wolf Story ----- Once Opon a Time... ----- | NOW HIRING! | NEED COLLABARATORS! | [RSS Feed]

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile