Discuss Scratch

LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Report Description/Comment Filter Issues Here

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

The filter hates me -.- I can't say “I flick my ear”
“Flick” might appear as the f-bomb sometimes if you know what I mean..

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
“I'm still figuring out who I am, but I know I'm not who I was.” -Brendon Urie
Niffler2006
Scratcher
84 posts

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Wouldn't let me post it either

Always be yourself, unless you can be a llamacorn.Then, always be a llamacorn

♡I♡Have♡Pet♡Llamacorn♡
Niffler2006
Scratcher
84 posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

No- if you write“flick”on its own it lets you post it, but if you write “flick my” it doesn't let you post it

♡I♡Have♡Pet♡Llamacorn♡
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Niffler2006 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

No- if you write“flick”on its own it lets you post it, but if you write “flick my” it doesn't let you post it
Oh. Now I get why - “flick” contains the word “lick” and the phrase “lick my” isn't allowed in comments.

lh70 / nora/tobi / she-they pronouns / pansexual-demisexual / 14 / sagittarius / furry / artist / intp / stop-motion films / lbp / fall out boy / panic! at the disco / twenty one pilots / stranger things / a series of unfortunate events
“When you have a bad day, a really bad day, try and treat the world better than it treated you.” -Patrick Stump
“Music seems to hold everything together. It seems to make things not so chaotic sometimes. It seems to make things make more sense sometimes.” -Tyler Joseph
“You'll fear your fears forever if you never do things you're afraid of.” -Josh Dun
Niffler2006
Scratcher
84 posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Niffler2006 wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Oh. Now I get why - “flick” contains the word “lick” and the phrase “lick my” isn't allowed in comments.
Oh-that makes sense

♡I♡Have♡Pet♡Llamacorn♡
bob1171
Scratcher
100+ posts

if u know it is bad becuz of the f bomb

Auroura_Wolf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So what do I say then? Flic my ear? Flik my ear? I don't think those will work…

My alt account, where I upload nothing (much like my main account)
I play video games and sometimes do other things. I don't really make anything on Scratch anymore, but I'm relatively active on the Undertale and Deltarune forums.
Click this. Or don't.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut 
aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa
qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.
;
_StarStruck246_
Scratcher
4 posts

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Have you tried them yet? If not, give it a go. I roleplay on Roblox, and the filter is TERRIBLE. Typing substitutes for words with slightly different spellings, or using synonyms might work.
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

At my fan club, I am adding 77ch3 to a list of managers, but it says the bad word detector thinks that it is a bad word and tells me to be respectful (which i am). Please add 77ch3 to the list.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
-SamAnimations-
Scratcher
2 posts

I have a problem with bad words detector. When i want to write this on what I'm working on:

(Project name)

There is a notification:

“Hmm…the bad word detector thinks there is a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be respectful.”

Please help
78ch3
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-SamAnimations- wrote:

I have a problem with bad words detector. When i want to write this on what I'm working on:

(Project name)

There is a notification:

“Hmm…the bad word detector thinks there is a problem with your text. Please change it and remember to be respectful.”

Please help
ASCII art is now usually censored anywhere but the forums because it can spread by copying and pasting it. Try using pipes (|) and slashes (/) instead of █ or ▓.

Sup, I’m 78ch3, person on the internet, TBGForums Member, owner of 78ch3's Everything Shop™ + The United Shops Of Scratch + Scratch Shop Reviewers Federation, and a very lazy person in general (IDK why). My pronouns are she/they for anyone interested. The bold orange words are links. Click them plz
Click here to find out how to get into any scratch account, without the password
Liquid Metal LLC - Information, Investigation, Infiltration /|\ Click to join the Advanced Stealth Combat RP /|\

My PC: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, AMD Radeon RX 6800XT ROG Strix Liquid cooled OC edition, ROG Strix x570-E Gaming, Corsair Vengeance Pro 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB), Seagate FireCuda 520 PCIe Gen 4 NVMe (500GB), Crucial P2 PCIe Gen 3 NVMe (1TB), Corsair HX1000, Gigabyte G34WQC, RIG 800HD.
I mostly play Fortnite, Minecraft, Call of Duty and Rainbow 6 Siege

Oh, you won’t see this without a ctrl+shift+down.
People need better thumbnails.
Also there's a lot of anti-kumquat equipment but the kumquats are too scared to come within 100 kilometres of me.
-SamAnimations-
Scratcher
2 posts

78ch3 wrote:

-SamAnimations- wrote:

(Project name)

There is a notification:

Please help
ASCII art is now usually censored anywhere but the forums because it can spread by copying and pasting it. Try using pipes (|) and slashes (/) instead of █ or ▓.
Thanks, but those was better
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Niffler2006 wrote:

FrankANDcientifico wrote:

I'm trying to post a link that goes to here on my project, but it says that is a bad word/unmoderated chat (a bit off-topic). It's a Google Drive Folder and it doesn't want to open it! FIX THE PROBLEM FOR ME!

Google drive links are not allowed on scratch
Correction - any external non-verified link isn't allowed anywhere but the forums.

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Try rewording it to something like “My ear flicks” or replace “flick” with a synonym for it (Google “synonyms for flick”).

Carriage
Scratcher
500+ posts

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

I flicked my ear?

Please refer to me as Carry
My website

❝Life is like a tower. Remove one block and the whole thing comes tumbling down. — Carriage
Hey! Carry here. I’m 11, a girl, and I love making animations. Don’t forget to visit my profile! See you soon!
Scratch! :: #00EDFF
Imagine, :: #FF0000
Program, :: #FFFF00
Share :: #00E300
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

KawaiiScratchUser wrote:

On My Other Account,I Was Trying To do text in notes and credits and i was trying to write: F a v e and i when i wrote f for F a v e it said it was a bad word, i suspect it is thinking i meant the f word when i meant to do spaced text for Fave!
I think you're right when you thought that the filterbot was probably thinking you were swearing.
Sometimes spaces between letters might be used to bypass the filter, like let's say “Cat” was a bad word: “C a t”, so maybe it thought you were trying to bypass the filter.

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Try rewording it to something like “My ear flicks” or replace “flick” with a synonym for it (Google “synonyms for flick”).
Honestly, it'd be easier if the ST just made it so flick was on the whitelist, if it has no bad definitions.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
Carriage
Scratcher
500+ posts

I can’t put the tag “boooooored” as in I’m bored
Also, what if you typed boo as in a friendly ghost for Halloween?

Last edited by Carriage (Aug. 23, 2017 17:06:59)

Please refer to me as Carry
My website

❝Life is like a tower. Remove one block and the whole thing comes tumbling down. — Carriage
Hey! Carry here. I’m 11, a girl, and I love making animations. Don’t forget to visit my profile! See you soon!
Scratch! :: #00EDFF
Imagine, :: #FF0000
Program, :: #FFFF00
Share :: #00E300
LionHeart70
Scratcher
1000+ posts

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

Honestly, it'd be easier if the ST just made it so flick was on the whitelist, if it has no bad definitions.
It's on the whitelist. It's just that “Flick my”, if you take out the “f”, says “lick my” which is a phrase that isn't allowed in comments due to the fact that it sometimes refers to something I shouldn't explain.

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

LionHeart70 wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

LionHeart70 wrote:

Auroura_Wolf wrote:

It's on the whitelist. It's just that “Flick my”, if you take out the “f”, says “lick my” which is a phrase that isn't allowed in comments due to the fact that it sometimes refers to something I shouldn't explain.
Yeah, but they can make it so that Flick is whitelisted so that it doesn't trip the filter when joined with ‘my’ or another word.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a