Discuss Scratch

MamaLisi
New to Scratch
4 posts

a plugin needed?

Hi, maybe it sounds stupid, but every time I go to Create or Explore a window shows : A plugin is needed to display this page… What do I need to do? It's not about low battery…
Thanks for your time
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a plugin needed?

What device and browser are you using?
MamaLisi
New to Scratch
4 posts

a plugin needed?

Hi, I'm using a laptop and desk computer with Mozilla Firefox.
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a plugin needed?

I think you're missing Flash Player on Firefox which is why those different screens won't show for you. You can get the latest version here. Install it to both of your computers and try to use the Explore/Create screens again.
MamaLisi
New to Scratch
4 posts

a plugin needed?

Thank you very much I will try that.
MamaLisi
New to Scratch
4 posts

a plugin needed?

yes, it worked! Great!
The4thPixel
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a plugin needed?

Glad I could help
theragefox38
New to Scratch
1 post

a plugin needed?

im on a linix computer and im on midori and it says i need a plug in
neeb132
Scratcher
500+ posts

a plugin needed?

theragefox38 wrote:

im on a linix computer and im on midori and it says i need a plug in
Please don't necropost, create your own topic.
TheoCypress
New to Scratch
1 post

a plugin needed?

Is there something different I need on Safari? I downloaded flash player and still getting the message that I need a plug-in
hellounicorns2
Scratcher
1000+ posts

a plugin needed?

Reported to be closed; people keep necroposting.

Continue the hashtag if you live in Australia! [img]http://u.cubeupload.com/rabbitcarrots/FEDB1435D41540BFB9FB.jpeg[/img] is the image code | About me | 30+ followers | 1000+ posts | Head Justice of the USS (18+ Shops) | Owner and founder of the SPA (38+ Shops) | Owner and founder of The Space Shop (50+ Orders) | Influencial figure in the world of shops | 1 year and 9 months on scratch | Talented Signature/logo/thumbnail artist | O-K Programer | Loves Music | Loves Art | Average grade: A | Teen | Member of Minimart | Member of 78ch3’s Everything Shop | Member of The Dream Shop | Member of PixelZ Art Shop | Member of The Emerald Shop | Member of Coding Kingdom | Founder of Art University | Member of Spy Ps RP | Founder of Space Age RP | Shoutouts | python_megapixel | me | I | myself | Did you actually read all of this? | Shoutout to @EcIipsed (with a capital i for the l), go check them out |

Hello person who uses inspect element

Wow you get a free follow

Or 2?

Wow you get 3 free follows. I think that’s enough