Discuss Scratch

amcerbu
Scratcher
4 posts

ESS Discussion Topic

CodeLegend wrote:

joletole wrote:

I was thinking of doing a sidescroller RPG. This might be cool and fun. We could also have it be in the future (), and there are jetpacks there where you can use the engine CodeLegend made. I am just tossing around ideas.
It's a good idea, but my engine doesn't exactly work…
I'm still working on mine! I'll hopefully have a draft up tonight!
CodeLegend
Scratcher
500+ posts

ESS Discussion Topic

amcerbu wrote:

I'm still working on mine! I'll hopefully have a draft up tonight!
Good! I can't wait to see how it turns out.
PixelStudios
Scratcher
23 posts

ESS Discussion Topic

CodeLegend wrote:

joletole wrote:

I was thinking of doing a sidescroller RPG. This might be cool and fun. We could also have it be in the future (), and there are jetpacks there where you can use the engine CodeLegend made. I am just tossing around ideas.

Codelegend, you may have to ‘re-script’ your engine o make it work, as I think that it's some of the coding that is causing the glitch.
CodeLegend
Scratcher
500+ posts

ESS Discussion Topic

PixelStudios wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

joletole wrote:

Codelegend, you may have to ‘re-script’ your engine o make it work, as I think that it's some of the coding that is causing the glitch.
I'm almost sure that the glitch is in the blocks that set the velocities. Scratch has strange ways of using sine, cosine, and direction. I don't think I'm going to work on mine any more, because Amcerbu's will probably be better.
PixelStudios
Scratcher
23 posts

ESS Discussion Topic

CodeLegend wrote:

PixelStudios wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

joletole wrote:

I'm almost sure that the glitch is in the blocks that set the velocities. Scratch has strange ways of using sine, cosine, and direction. I don't think I'm going to work on mine any more, because Amcerbu's will probably be better.

OK.