Discuss Scratch

HyperNova35
Scratcher
100+ posts

Super Mario "Official" Topic

I wish I could get Odyssey, but I don't have a Switch, and I don't think I'll get one for Christmas.

Here's a little lesson in memery.
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Mario Odyssey looks very boring and it makes me genuinely sad that it's brainwashed so many people.
Eh, it looks good, but not amazing, and brainwashed, really?

I think some people aren't recognizing the flaws, a game isn't gonna brainwash anyone
Everyone loves it. People are giving it constant 10/10 reviews. I think it's just because we haven't had an open-world collectable-filled Mario game since the early 2000s. If it was Zelda Odyssey, Kirby Odyssey, Mega Man Odyssey, Sonic Odyssey, anything but Mario, I bet nobody would like it.
We already had Zelda Odyssey and Sonic Odyssey and people loved those
How is Sonic Adventure Sonic Odyssey? If anything, Sonic Unleashed would be.

SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

scrooge200 wrote:

Mario Odyssey looks very boring and it makes me genuinely sad that it's brainwashed so many people.
I agree. (And don't worry, it plays boring too.)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Eh, it looks good, but not amazing, and brainwashed, really?

I think some people aren't recognizing the flaws, a game isn't gonna brainwash anyone
Everyone loves it. People are giving it constant 10/10 reviews. I think it's just because we haven't had an open-world collectable-filled Mario game since the early 2000s. If it was Zelda Odyssey, Kirby Odyssey, Mega Man Odyssey, Sonic Odyssey, anything but Mario, I bet nobody would like it.
We already had Zelda Odyssey and Sonic Odyssey and people loved those
How is Sonic Adventure Sonic Odyssey? If anything, Sonic Unleashed would be.
Open world, spinning, lyrical theme, and a city. But now that I think of it Unleashed is more so because gimmicks and around the world. Adventure was better received though

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

I agree. (And don't worry, it plays boring too.)
Wow your as fast as Sonic when it comes to posting (wait what if you ARE Sonic)

inactive

yay october
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

OK, this has turned to hating on games…
I'll get the Scratch Team down here.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Okay nostalgia sucks

inactive

yay october
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Aren't we all entitled to our own opinions on games? Or any form of media for that matter? What is the purpose of summoning the Scratch Team?

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Aren't we all entitled to our own opinions on games? Or any form of media for that matter? What is the purpose of summoning the Scratch Team?
Um yeah but express them in a freindly way (it wasn't really you to my knowledge but I may be wrong)

inactive

yay october
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

SonicMasterSystem wrote:

Spycapt54 wrote:

Um yeah but express them in a freindly way (it wasn't really you to my knowledge but I may be wrong)
I try.

Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Most Paper Mario Fans: Make a TTYD sequel!
Me: Can we please have a Super Paper Mario sequel?
AAlanScratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

How sentimental. You know, I haven't been this choked up since I got a hunk of moussaka caught in my throat!

I don't talk here anymore, I honestly have some bad memories here arguing with people here and people thinking I'm weird for openly being bisexual. Go to my profile to check where I'm doing now. I really wish people would forgive me for my horrible mistakes when I check back here.
SonicMasterSystem
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

lol so different and edgy

I'm joking. Also, would you mind answering my question? I would also enjoy a SPM sequel, as in my opinion, it's the best Mario game. (And one of the three decent Mario games.)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

We need more Dimento

inactive

yay october
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

So, um, I'm trying to 100% complete Mario Odyssey. I currently have around 80% of the moons in each world (some, such as the Cloud Kingdom and [spoilers]the Darker Side of the Moon, all of them), and I have a decent amount of regional coins. I'm surprised that it has only been 10 days; I haven't even played it too much!
=====
Also, quick story:
On Halloween, my school principal dressed up as Luigi. At lunch time, he passed by me playing Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch in the hallway, and asked “am I in that game?”. I replied with a sad “no, but your clothes are” and he said in response “again? Why does Luigi miss out on every open-world Mario game except that one remake on the DS?” and left. He knows what's up.

Last edited by WolfCat67 (Nov. 5, 2017 18:59:43)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

So, um, I'm trying to 100% complete Mario Odyssey. I currently have around 80% of the moons in each world (some, such as the Cloud Kingdom and [spoilers]the Darker Side of the Moon, all of them), and I have a decent amount of regional coins. I'm surprised that it has only been 10 days; I haven't even played it too much!
=====
Also, quick story:
On Halloween, my school principal dressed up as Luigi. At lunch time, he passed by me playing Super Mario Odyssey on the Switch in the hallway, and asked “am I in that game?”. I replied with a sad “no, but your clothes are” and he said in response “again? Why does Luigi miss out on every open-world Mario game except that one remake on the DS?” and left. He knows what's up.
You have a cool principal

inactive

yay october
Spycapt54
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Why I love Super Paper Mario:
The game's story is unique and shows that a 2D Mario game can work well with an in-depth plot.
I found each of the four main playable characters to be fun to play as and I experimented with their abilities a lot.
The music is catchy, fun to listen to, and fits almost every area well.
Despite the game being very wordy, there aren't any excessively long tutorials. In fact, I don't think there were any major tutorials. They just tell you how a game mechanic or new move worked and off you go.
Tippi doesn't nag you or drag on with dialogue like other guide characters do.
Each world is special and you might actually start to care about them.
You can play as Bowser.
There are tons of surprises that will be thrown your way.
The game is just awesome all around.
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

=====
Also, quick story:
You have a cool principal
Best principal ever…

I mean, at least my elementary school principal let us tape him to the wall(but basically every principal does at some point)

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Spycapt54 wrote:

Why I love Super Paper Mario:
The game's story is unique and shows that a 2D Mario game can work well with an in-depth plot.
I found each of the four main playable characters to be fun to play as and I experimented with their abilities a lot.
The music is catchy, fun to listen to, and fits almost every area well.
Despite the game being very wordy, there aren't any excessively long tutorials. In fact, I don't think there were any major tutorials. They just tell you how a game mechanic or new move worked and off you go.
Tippi doesn't nag you or drag on with dialogue like other guide characters do.
Each world is special and you might actually start to care about them.
You can play as Bowser.
There are tons of surprises that will be thrown your way.
The game is just awesome all around.
You forgot Dimento. The best part

inactive

yay october
scrooge100
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

scrooge200 wrote:

Wait a second… Your the overly nostalgic guy that hates modern Nintendo! From the Nintendo topic!
yeah what about me
if you gotta say something say it to m y f a c e

Last edited by scrooge100 (Nov. 5, 2017 20:40:41)