Discuss Scratch

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Super Mario "Official" Topic

AAlanScratch wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Whoa what happened to this topic, I come back to three new pages of actual garbage
You have everyone to blame here.
Except me let's ignore the last garbage page

Last edited by Dabzers (Jan. 4, 2018 19:41:05)

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Whoa what happened to this topic, I come back to three new pages of actual garbage
You can blame me
As per usual
Seems to be a common trend

Just a baseball nerd with an absurdist sense of humor.

creator of more than 7 posts, each one stupider than the one before

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

You can blame me
As per usual
Seems to be a common trend
Yes

inactive

yay october
epicRedHot
Scratcher
500+ posts

I'll take responsibility for the “green Mario” posts, since I was the one to make the first joke, and it took off from there.

I occasionally do things.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

epicRedHot wrote:

I'll take responsibility for the “green Mario” posts, since I was the one to make the first joke, and it took off from there.
Hey its actually not Color's fault. Thats unusual.

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

epicRedHot wrote:

This is like the first time in the 6 months I've been using the forums, it's incredible

epicRedHot
Scratcher
500+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

epicRedHot wrote:

*fights the urge to not make a reference to a certain song*
It's not unus-

I occasionally do things.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

epicRedHot wrote:

This is like the first time in the 6 months I've been using the forums, it's incredible
Yes it is

epicRedHot wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

epicRedHot wrote:

*fights the urge to not make a reference to a certain song*
It's not unus-
Im not really a music guy so whet?

inactive

yay october
PrincessPandaLover
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WARNING: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY SPOILER! SKIP THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T REACH THE ENDING!

I think the reason Princess Peach rejected Mario's proposal was that she thought of him as a friend and decided that they should wait longer before actually marrying. She only wanted to be rescued so that she could live a peaceful life on Earth.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

PrincessPandaLover wrote:

WARNING: SUPER MARIO ODYSSEY SPOILER! SKIP THIS POST IF YOU HAVEN'T REACH THE ENDING!

I think the reason Princess Peach rejected Mario's proposal was that she thought of him as a friend and decided that they should wait longer before actually marrying. She only wanted to be rescued so that she could live a peaceful life on Earth.
Wait do they even live on earth?

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dude's been friendzoned for the past 30 years and has literally saved the world multiple times what else could she ask for

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

dude's been friendzoned for the past 30 years and has literally saved the world multiple times what else could she ask for
The Friend Zone: Once your in it, you can never leave. Never leave. NEVER LEAVE! YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE MARIO!

inactive

yay october
WolfCat67
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

The Friend Zone: Once your in it, you can never leave. Never leave. NEVER LEAVE! YOU CAN NEVER LEAVE MARIO!
*you're

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.
Good thing none of us have experienced it yet

unless one of you has and then i feel really bad for you

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

Nah I never do anything about my crushes

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

as if any of us do anyway

Last edited by -ColorMaster- (Jan. 4, 2018 22:02:09)

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

Lol True

inactive

yay october
-ColorMaster-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

Lol True
ANYWAY that went somewhere I didn't expect it too moving on

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

WolfCat67 wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

-ColorMaster- wrote:

*you're
You still cant leave.

Lol True
ANYWAY that went somewhere I didn't expect it too moving on
This topic can never escape spam

inactive

yay october