Discuss Scratch

duckboycool
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ Welcome to Help with Scripts!!! ☚

Yeah, I don't think that this can be handled as an open topic. Unfortunate.

As this may be the last post in this thread, instead of posting here asking for help, you should be making your own topics by clicking the "New Topic" button, or by clicking here.

Thank you, and Scratch On!

Last edited by duckboycool (March 10, 2017 01:00:48)

I used to be active on the forums, but I have mostly moved past Scratch. I still do check my Scratch messages, so if you'd like to talk to me, just leave a comment on my profile. My main project on Scratch was Cookie Clicker, but my newest project is Snake Snake, a game based off of Snake, but with two snakes, and you can play either singleplayer or multiplayer.

kirburne
Scratcher
43 posts

Hello! My username is kirburne and I need some help with my Bubble Play project. The problem that I am having is that it's way to laggy! What the bubble is supposed to do is not be laggy! But it is…The link to my project is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149454406/

Thank you in advance for helping me on this project.
PikaPal54
Scratcher
100+ posts

kirburne wrote:

Hello! My username is kirburne and I need some help with my Bubble Play project. The problem that I am having is that it's way to laggy! What the bubble is supposed to do is not be laggy! But it is…The link to my project is https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/149454406/

Thank you in advance for helping me on this project.

Hello!

Please use this to get help in the future.

Precision Panic: Dodge the obstacles by moving your mouse! 5 difficult levels await you!
Bitcoin Clicker: Click a coin! Become a bitcoinaire!
Duck Life: Train your duck for races by playing minigames! Based off the popular flash game!

customhacker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Heya! Due to the fact that there are too many “Can you help me with ____” posts, and not people actually reading the thread, Im going to close this topic.

❖ Member of the Forum Helpers ❖ Experienced Wikian ❖
❖ Member of the Wiki Warehouse ❖ Owner of Customhacker's Royal Logo and Banner Shop ❖
❖ Member of Unloved Loves ❖ Former Member of the Services Planning Department ❖