Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » come to the shop of loling4988 i am here to take orders and if you want to collab you can with me join me [RSS Feed]
kiddy889
Scratcher
100+ posts

come to the shop of loling4988 i am here to take orders and if you want to collab you can with me join me

I would like a pixel figure! (sorry, but I don't wanna join another shop or collab now.)
Pixel figures
What is your username?: kiddy889
What would you like it to look like?: I would want it to look like my current profile picture (which looks like me) , with a grey hoodie and black jeans. I want a unicorn at my side
What would you like it sent in (a project or image link)?: A image link please
When would you like it done?: Before February
Misc (other)?: Use pastel colors please
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

come to the shop of loling4988 i am here to take orders and if you want to collab you can with me join me

kiddy889 wrote:

I would like a pixel figure! (sorry, but I don't wanna join another shop or collab now.)
Pixel figures
What would you like it to look like?: I would want it to look like my current profile picture (which looks like me) , with a grey hoodie and black jeans. I want a unicorn at my side
well i don't know if someone does it in my shop but i will see

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

What is your username? tycool1
What do you want the review on (project, shop, collab etc)? Project
When would you like it done? 1/25/17
Misc (other)? Thanks!!

I hope that whatever I said helped!!

Are you looking for a different kind of game? Click Here!!

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tycool1 wrote:

Misc (other)? Thanks!!
Can I take it

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Misc (other)? Thanks!!
Can I take it
yeah sure you can take it if you can do it then sure

litten is the best it is a fire cat from Pokemon sun/moon its ability is blaze check this cool shop the shop of loling4988

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

kiddy889 wrote:

Pixel figures
well i don't know if someone does it in my shop but i will see
who can take this order

Lotosprincess
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Misc (other)? Thanks!!
Can I take it
Where his the project

Check this shop out motto: is 24 hours is all I need

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Lotosprincess wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Misc (other)? Thanks!!
Can I take it
Where his the project
ask it on is profile

tycool1
Scratcher
500+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Lotosprincess wrote:

tycool1 wrote:

Misc (other)? Thanks!!
Can I take it
Where his the project
ask it on is profile

Oops!! That would help! Here it is: https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/125889243/
Sorry, my bad!

I hope that whatever I said helped!!

Are you looking for a different kind of game? Click Here!!

Don't forget to try out my curated project that I am trying to achieve 5000 views on: Click Here!!
Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Want me to make you a professional looking FP? I can do it right now and I just need you to tell me what you want on it (ie. colors, what you offer, etc.)
yeah give me a sec by the way i am lazy so that why i have not done it
When can you give me the info?

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
~I do voice acting requests!~
~Check out The Emerald Mall!~
~Help me with my new animated series, Elementals!~
~Check out my banner shop, Kas8605's Banner Shop!~
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Want me to make you a professional looking FP? I can do it right now and I just need you to tell me what you want on it (ie. colors, what you offer, etc.)
i got it look on the FP

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

i got it look on the FP
Do you want me to add BBCode and make it a little neater? I can do it right now!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

i got it look on the FP
well what we order you chose i will copy it over i got that copy it on part on the FP

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

i got it look on the FP
well what we order you chose i will copy it over i got that copy it on part on the FP
?

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

i got it look on the FP
Do you want me to add BBCode and make it a little neater? I can do it right now!
fine if you can BBcode then you can take these orders that i can't do i don't BBcode yet

loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

i got it look on the FP
fine if you can BBcode then you can take these orders that i can't do i don't BBcode yet
when green flag clicked
show variable [ yes Fp is cool]

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am sooo sorry, loling4988, I was working on your FP, but then my mom came downstairs, (where I am working) so I had to X it out.
Again, I am very sorry and I will finish it soon!

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

I am sooo sorry, loling4988, I was working on your FP, but then my mom came downstairs, (where I am working) so I had to X it out.
okay i am okay with that and call me james

Kas8605
Scratcher
1000+ posts

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Oookay…

~Join my MAP!~
~Check out my profile!~
loling4988
Scratcher
100+ posts

Kas8605 wrote:

loling4988 wrote:

Kas8605 wrote:

Oookay…

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » come to the shop of loling4988 i am here to take orders and if you want to collab you can with me join me [RSS Feed]