- I am Aussie
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

ᑕOOᒪ ᑕOᗪE ᑎEᗯᔕ - HIRING NOW

Username: SolarWind12
Preferable Position: News Retrivel
Experience: 6/10

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
You couldn't do it, could you? Sorry, you lost! Bye now!
Fact
An Evil Kumquat was eaten by my forum signature
DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

Finally! A member! What position in News Retrieval would you like?

7 reasons why you should follow me
- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- I can kinda speak French
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- My fav animal is a Tasmanian Devil
- I am Aussie
HashBrown_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Username: I don't really see why you people ask for our usernames, it's not very hard to find out?
Preferable Position: Script Editor (Go over the script writer's script, I know this job isn't listed but I think it would be a good idea
Experience: Well, I do a bunch of collabs, been on scratch for around four-ish years (Started on another account)

I make stuff.
Scratching for 5+ years on multiple accounts.
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HashBrown_Studios wrote:

Username: I don't really see why you people ask for our usernames, it's not very hard to find out?
Preferable Position: Script Editor (Go over the script writer's script, I know this job isn't listed but I think it would be a good idea
Experience: Well, I do a bunch of collabs, been on scratch for around four-ish years (Started on another account)
We ask for your username so when we add you to the list it's easier.
Accepted, anyway.
And DevilKing54, will you add the position?

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
HashBrown_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Well, I don't see how it's easier, as you can just look over to the left, but ok.

Last edited by HashBrown_Studios (March 30, 2017 21:56:09)

I make stuff.
HashBrown_Studios
Scratcher
100+ posts

Also, link the studio to the discussion, and invite the team to the studio

I make stuff.
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HashBrown_Studios wrote:

Also, link the studio to the discussion, and invite the team to the studio
The studio is linked on the FP.

GENERATION 361: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment. I did not start this.
What are signatures for?
DevilKing54
Scratcher
100+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

HashBrown_Studios wrote:

Accepted, anyway.
And DevilKing54, will you add the position?
Yep, done.

7 reasons why you should follow me
- I like cats
- I make bad projects
- I can kinda speak French
- Fortnite sucks
- I am a snail
- My fav animal is a Tasmanian Devil
- I am Aussie
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

DevilKing54 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Preferable Position: News Retrieval
Well, I don't know because it seems you've taken all the positions off the FP. You wouldn't mind putting it back, would you?

Hi, and Welcome to my signature! It doesn't change that often, but, hey, might be intresting to read; you never know (or at least not until you read it.) If you've got this far, it's pretty obvious that you're reading this to see just how intresting it is. Yes, you're reading this to see if there's a bonus bit at the end. You have to satisfy your natural curiosity and see how it turns out. Well, I dare you to stop…
Fact
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

DevilKing54 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Preferable Position: News Retrieval
Well, I don't know because it seems you've taken all the positions off the FP. You wouldn't mind putting it back, would you?
The positions are on the members page, if that's what you mean…

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Bump!

Anyone know how we can get more members?

What are signatures for?
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

DevilKing54 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

I'll have FUNR Please! Sorry I haven't been active lately, I forgot to follow the discussion! I've done so now. Where can I post the news?

Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

Bump!

In the requests forum, We partner with more well-known topics. Advertising topics are not frowned on…

Fact
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

DevilKing54 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

I'll have FUNR Please! Sorry I haven't been active lately, I forgot to follow the discussion! I've done so now. Where can I post the news?
Do you have a preference for user?
That's ok.
Here.

What are signatures for?
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Bump!

In the requests forum, We partner with more well-known topics. Advertising topics are not frowned on…
What topics do you think we should partner with?

Sorry that I'm more active than the owner, however I believe they can only come on on the weekends.

What are signatures for?
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

CutieCow17 wrote:

Bump!

What topics do you think we should partner with?

Sorry that I'm more active than the owner, however I believe they can only come on on the weekends.
Well, I don't think we should partner with people since that's kind of a Requests forum thing. But we could put an advertising topic there, and maybe in a few other forums. We could even make advertisement projects. I know one or two people who might like to join, so I'll hook them up with us!

Fact
SolarWind12
Scratcher
500+ posts

CutieCow17 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

DevilKing54 wrote:

SolarWind12 wrote:

Do you have a preference for user?
That's ok.
Here.
What do you mean “Preference for user”? I'll admit I'm not much of a coder (Though I know a lot about it) so can I just post some links for you guys?

Last edited by SolarWind12 (April 4, 2017 10:31:17)

Fact
TimeLordPlanet
Scratcher
500+ posts

Username: @TLP
Preferable Position: Reporter?
Experience: 7 months

I like Scratch 3.0! An immesurable improvment! Banner coming soon!
CutieCow17
Scratcher
1000+ posts

TimeLordPlanet wrote:

Username: @TLP
Preferable Position: Reporter?
Experience: 7 months
Accepted. DevilKing54 will add you later.

What are signatures for?