Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]
sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

(Snipped. As a summary of the snipped quotes, sti_scratch is ordering Schindler PORT fixtures and Schindler 7000 floor indicator and fixtures.)
I undo snips just because there are some important order-related information that may be needed that you have snipped. Okay, so now when will you have access to the elevator stuff you have?
After the weekend.
Alright.

Last edited by sti_scratch (Oct. 20, 2018 02:40:55)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

(Snipped. As a summary of the snipped quotes, sti_scratch is ordering Schindler PORT fixtures and Schindler 7000 floor indicator and fixtures.)
I undo snips just because there are some important order-related information that may be needed that you have snipped. Okay, so now when will you have access to the elevator stuff you have?
After the weekend.
Alright.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M8Tk0EtpPMEX1WtUFRbVBJoFYi0VnF40?usp=sharing and https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11F8Rt4idmRIdJhkQNSnwE2dbKrKJVrMa?usp=sharing

cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

hey the skyscrapersim site is offline for me (chicago, IL). even the forum. i have a download, but i want more buildings!
Nooo! If you have any cool buildings, pls put a google drive link on my page.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

hey the skyscrapersim site is offline for me (chicago, IL). even the forum. i have a download, but i want more buildings!
I can only post google drive links on the forum, due to the comment filter.

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

Didn't read the first post. oh well. XD anyway.
Didn't read the arriva post. :rolleyes: oh well. XD anyway.
MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

Can I get some otis gen2 lift parts please?
See my Gen2 projects.

sti_scratch wrote:

I'm feeling like making an elevator project, so I want realistic buttons (all buttons that appear inside the elevator, I want floors G-16) and sounds (motor sounds and announcements if they even have announcements, I'm not an elevator expert) for a Schindler 7000, newest model. Thanks! I read the whole thing, the secret code is “cabbage.” Also, I want floor indicators with the sign saying how many persons max (I don't know how many persons it can hold, I'm no elevator expert) that features the Schindler logo.
I've never seen a Schindler 7000 so sounds probably won't be readily available but if you can find a youtube video where the buttons and floor displays are shown I can try and find what you are wanting.
Even the one that is abandoned?
Yes, that one has useful buttons, although the indicator is a bit broken.
I have one of those in Moonage Mall

MTI SignaProtect 2.0<(>:D)>
My signature protector from MTI. Nothing get's past this.
HSETM on YT
YouTuber who likes elevators, sirens, carwashes, trains and railfanning, and more.
lawnmower500
Scratcher
28 posts

Could I please have kone powerdisc stuff?

pretend this is an aesthetically pleasing signature ok

i ate a catalytic converter uwu

also pls view this I spent way too long on it lol:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/664147523/

(:>) 
this is supposed to stop evil kumquats from eating my signature

also EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

hi can I get 4 number 94823's a number 7 and a 375.1, please?

ok that's it ima go away now
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

lawnmower500 wrote:

Could I please have kone powerdisc stuff?
I have some PowerDisc lifts shared already that contain what you want.

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Can i pls have your otis indicator back?
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me, here it is: http://u.cubeupload.com/TheRealZZ9/blank1.png

MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

URGENT: NEED TRUEVISION PARTS FOR A MOD ON A GENERIC LIFT

HSETM on YT
YouTuber who likes elevators, sirens, carwashes, trains and railfanning, and more.
cat1554
Scratcher
18 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

Well then, put that up!
We must play more
edit: if possible, put it on ur page

Last edited by cat1554 (Nov. 1, 2018 15:33:39)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

Well then, put that up!
We must play more
There is a new forum now so no need to worry.

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

I think @cubbywindowsdpc would probably be the best person to ask for those because i didn't make that company. :P

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

Ah yes, thanks for reminding me, here it is: http://u.cubeupload.com/TheRealZZ9/blank1.png
Thanks! =D
elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

Hey! Do you have floors 5-7 for the Otis 2000 voice? (Please select your floor one)

Last edited by elevatorfan63 (Nov. 2, 2018 18:27:27)

HP64 - Ireland's original lift YouTuber.
Magenta is nice. Ah go on. Have some tea. Go on.
MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

cat1554 wrote:

Well then, put that up!
We must play more
There is a new forum now so no need to worry.

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

I think @cubbywindowsdpc would probably be the best person to ask for those because i didn't make that company. :P
but you might have the parts from that company

Last edited by MoonageElevators5 (Nov. 2, 2018 21:13:58)

HSETM on YT
GC123456789
Scratcher
100+ posts

oof is this still active -__-

i know html (kinda)

and yes im using lowercase on the forums
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

GC123456789 wrote:

Yes.

Click above
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hey! Do you have floors 5-7 for the Otis 2000 voice? (Please select your floor one)
I may be able to get 5 if i find a good enough video but I think 6, 7 and maybe 5 too depending on if i find the video which had a not too bad 5th floor recording might be out of reach. I could get the 2nd bets announcement of all though - “First Basement”.

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

but you might have the parts from that company
I do not have the parts from that company.

GC123456789 wrote:

Indeed it is.

sti_scratch
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

sti_scratch wrote:

After the weekend.
Alright.
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1M8Tk0EtpPMEX1WtUFRbVBJoFYi0VnF40?usp=sharing and https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/11F8Rt4idmRIdJhkQNSnwE2dbKrKJVrMa?usp=sharing
Er, you only gave me a text file and an image of dots resembling an arrow.
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]