Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

I am missing these from Line Hospital File 1:

Skyscraper was unable to load the following files.
This will result in texture and/or sound problems:

data/carpet_texture_patterned2.png
data/carpetbackwall1.jpg
data/chifleycab1floor.jpg
data/chifleycab1wall.jpg
data/chifleycabceiling1.jpg
data/door4G.png
data/door4L.png
data/door4R.png
Will try and find these for you tomorrow.

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

I have the KW Integration Project now. I also have EG881
If you were having issues with missing textures, do those IP's fix that now?

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

Um wheres my files?

EDIT : Its been 2 days

Last edited by Kiyan_LiftFan (July 23, 2018 11:49:34)

ge-b
Scratcher
100+ posts

a question, why elevator buttons?
also, cabbage

I am a competent human [citation needed]
MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

Do you have any KONE EcoDisc stuff?
In Moonage Mall, we usually modernize our generics to KONE EcoDisc.

Last edited by MoonageElevators5 (July 23, 2018 13:17:43)

MTI SignaProtect 2.0<(>:D)>
My signature protector from MTI. Nothing get's past this.
HSETM on YT
YouTuber who likes elevators, sirens, carwashes, trains and railfanning, and more.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

Um wheres my files?

EDIT : Its been 2 days
Been busy. Looking now.
I've found all the files except carpet_texture_patterned2.png
https://www.fb.pics/image/3ON9l
https://www.fb.pics/image/3OJL9
https://www.fb.pics/image/3O94K
https://www.fb.pics/image/3OaV2
https://www.fb.pics/image/3O5ru
https://www.fb.pics/image/3Oedy
https://www.fb.pics/image/3OrRB
Each one has each image that I did find.

ge-b wrote:

a question, why elevator buttons?
also, cabbage
An answer, because why not?

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

Do you have any KONE EcoDisc stuff?
In Moonage Mall, we usually modernize our generics to KONE EcoDisc.
I have lots of KONE EcoDisc stuff in my various KONE EcoDisc projects for you. Please give credit if you use them and say what sounds you used when giving credit.

MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

The buidings I load that are like, NTCC on skyscrapersim, the dont load. they just say script file not found, or something like that

HSETM on YT
YouTuber who likes elevators, sirens, carwashes, trains and railfanning, and more.
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MoonageElevators5 wrote:

The buidings I load that are like, NTCC on skyscrapersim, the dont load. they just say script file not found, or something like that
Can you copy and paste the full error message into a post here please?

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Thanks
Scratch_Lift_Remixer
Scratcher
4 posts

Can you please give me realistic Schindler Eurolift Parts? The parts include Indicator, Buttons from -2 to 3 ,Motor sounds and please no Voices. Thanks

(cabbage)
Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I am missing these for Garden Plaza:

data/CeilingF.jpg
data/EG881Sounds/hydrorunning.wav
data/EG881Sounds/hydrostart.wav
data/EG881Sounds/hydrostop.wav
data/HT_Door_Close.wav
data/HT_Door_Open.wav
data/ecoup.wav
whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

skyscraper cannot be opened because of a problem.

Screenshots are here.

cabbage

Last edited by whitelily1196 (July 28, 2018 15:55:43)

Click above
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Scratch_Lift_Remixer wrote:

Can you please give me realistic Schindler Eurolift Parts? The parts include Indicator, Buttons from -2 to 3 ,Motor sounds and please no Voices. Thanks

(cabbage)
I've got a Schindler Eurolift project that should have what you are looking for, you can just cover up the numbers already there and replace them with your own if you need.

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

data/CeilingF.jpg
data/HT_Door_Close.wav
data/HT_Door_Open.wav
data/ecoup.wav
Try getting the latest release of EG881 Integration Project from forum.skyscrapersim.com I'll get the other files for you tomorrow.

whitelily1196 wrote:

Screenshots are here.

cabbage

Which version of Mac does your computer run?

whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

(cabbage)
I've got a Schindler Eurolift project that should have what you are looking for, you can just cover up the numbers already there and replace them with your own if you need.

Kiyan_LiftFan wrote:

data/CeilingF.jpg
data/HT_Door_Close.wav
data/HT_Door_Open.wav
data/ecoup.wav
Try getting the latest release of EG881 Integration Project from forum.skyscrapersim.com I'll get the other files for you tomorrow.

whitelily1196 wrote:

Screenshots are here.

cabbage

Which version of Mac does your computer run?
My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 67.0.3396.99, Flash 30.0 (release 0)

Click above
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

whitelily1196 wrote:

My browser / operating system: MacOS Macintosh X 10.13.6, Chrome 67.0.3396.99, Flash 30.0 (release 0)
Skyscraper supports 10.3 and newer. Information obtained from forum site.

Kiyan_LiftFan, I don't have the ability to host sound files anywhere for you to then collect. So, to find what you are looking for, go to http://gooper1datapack.weebly.com/downloads.html and go to the bottom and click the Data Repository button. Then you can go looking for what you need in there, most of it should be there. Or alternatively, from the link above, you can find the button to download all the data files available in G1DP and then the problem should be fixed. If errors still occur, then try searching for files on forum.skyscrapersim.com Hope that helps you for any future missing files.

whitelily1196
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

whitelily1196 wrote:

Skyscraper supports 10.3 and newer. Information obtained from forum site.

Kiyan_LiftFan, I don't have the ability to host sound files anywhere for you to then collect. So, to find what you are looking for, go to http://gooper1datapack.weebly.com/downloads.html and go to the bottom and click the Data Repository button. Then you can go looking for what you need in there, most of it should be there. Or alternatively, from the link above, you can find the button to download all the data files available in G1DP and then the problem should be fixed. If errors still occur, then try searching for files on forum.skyscrapersim.com Hope that helps you for any future missing files.
The library was missing

Click above
Scratch_Lift_Remixer
Scratcher
4 posts

Hey ZZ9 could you give me the Schindler Eurolift parts in a Project? i really cant find anything, i Need Buttons from -2 to 3 indicator and the Beep when you press the button

(again cabbage)
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hey ZZ9 could you give me the Schindler Eurolift parts in a Project? i really cant find anything, i Need Buttons from -2 to 3 indicator and the Beep when you press the button

(again cabbage)
I already said where you can find them.

whitelily1196 wrote:

The library was missing
Library? Please post the full error message.

Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

I did download EG881s IP but hydro car sounds isnt there maybe he forgot to put them
Kiyan_LiftFan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Forgot what i said here but thanks for your help bro
MoonageElevators5
Scratcher
100+ posts

@ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Script error on line 464: File not found
Filename: Northeast Triad Convention Center
Context: None
Line Text: <Include SCOR/Scripts/r1_script.txt

HSETM on YT
  • Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]