Discuss Scratch

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]
elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hey! Can you clip 4:11 to 4:15 of this video for me please? (FYI, it's just the Schindler 5500 good quality “Elevator Is Going Down” message)
I have that announcement anyway, do you want the version I have or specifically the one in the video?
Specifically the one in the video. Also, I forgot to mention something, the open-close sounds about 5-20 seconds before.
hmm…I can do the open sound, but the close sound is missing the interlocks locking due to people talking.
I don't mind missing interlocks.

HP64 - Ireland's original lift YouTuber.
Magenta is nice. Ah go on. Have some tea. Go on.
elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch!

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hey! Can you clip 4:11 to 4:15 of this video for me please? (FYI, it's just the Schindler 5500 good quality “Elevator Is Going Down” message)
I have that announcement anyway, do you want the version I have or specifically the one in the video?
Specifically the one in the video. Also, I forgot to mention something, the open-close sounds about 5-20 seconds before.
hmm…I can do the open sound, but the close sound is missing the interlocks locking due to people talking.
Hello??

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

elevatorfan63 wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hello??
Gotta go, will sort it tomorrow.

dragogos
Scratcher
75 posts

Hi i want old Otis vadal-rezistant buttons a generic indicator and a Otis 2000\GeN2 fire mode key hole. And some Otis GeN2 Stuff.
when green flag clicked
at end
play sound [OUT OF SERVICE.WAV v]
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks

Last edited by dragogos (Dec. 23, 2017 09:38:23)

© Dragogos
My rig:
Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p
Intel Core I5 4440s VPRO 2.80 ghz
8096 MB (8 gb) RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4600
Minecraft runs very nice on these specs
——————————-
The: tram,Windows,tech,abadoned railways,elevator/lift guy

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragogos wrote:

Hi i want old Otis vadal-rezistant buttons a generic indicator and a Otis 2000\GeN2 fire mode key hole. And some Otis GeN2 Stuff.
when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks
I have the buttons, show me a video of the indicator you want, I don't know if I have the fire mode key and please be specific with ‘Otis Gen2 stuff’.

elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hello??
I really need it today. Sure, nvm. I'll get it myself.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hello??
I am now on and can get it just now if you haven't already.

elevatorfan63
Scratcher
100+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

elevatorfan63 wrote:

Hello??
I am now on and can get it just now if you haven't already.
ok

dragogos
Scratcher
75 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks
I have the buttons, show me a video of the indicator you want, I don't know if I have the fire mode key and please be specific with ‘Otis Gen2 stuff’.

Here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g9c33z9NWds

© Dragogos
My rig:
Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p
8096 MB (8 gb) RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4600
——————————-

dragogos
Scratcher
75 posts

dragogos wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks

Ok you can send me a otis key swich

© Dragogos
My rig:
Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p
8096 MB (8 gb) RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4600
——————————-

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragogos wrote:

dragogos wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks

This video is not an Otis Gen2

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

I have made a review of your shop. Shall I post it?

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

I have made a review of your shop. Shall I post it?
Feel free to make a test order just now and you can get an accurate review of what this shop can deliver.

JAK15
Scratcher
31 posts

Please could I have an Otis Series 1 indicator with all frames for the animation of the arrow please. I would also like an old 1980s-1990s traction motor sound and a generic external direction indicator (not a dot-matrix, individual up/down lamps)

By the way, I hate cabbage and sprouts, even though I like broccoli.

Last edited by JAK15 (Dec. 31, 2017 15:18:20)

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

JAK15 wrote:

Please could I have an Otis Series 1 indicator with all frames for the animation of the arrow please. I would also like an old 1980s-1990s traction motor sound and a generic external direction indicator (not a dot-matrix, individual up/down lamps)

By the way, I hate cabbage and sprouts, even though I like broccoli.
The 4 orders in 1 project that you can find on my profile has all the Series 1 stuff that I have (i got it for another user a while ago). Is 1980s Otis traction motor fine? Could you show me an example of the type of indicator you are looking for please?

python_megapixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

1980s Otis motor is fine.

Here is the kind of indoctor that I mean (but without the dot-matrix in the middle):

http://beno.org.uk/lift/474.JPG

pythonmegapixel he/him or they/them
I have nothing else to put here for now
ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

python_megapixel wrote:

Here is the kind of indoctor that I mean (but without the dot-matrix in the middle):
http://i.cubeupload.com/H85W0R.jpg
hmm…There's an elevator with that indicator near me. I know the floor indicator has a blue backlighting and the numbers are white-ish. I'm not sure if I have the panel for it but I can custom-make the arrows and display. I'll have to do it tomorrow as I have to go now.

dragogos
Scratcher
75 posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

dragogos wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks

This video is with the generic indicator. I will show you the old otis anti-vadal buttons. In this video is a old otis with the buttons at 0:06 / 2:34. Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ft8yHjZrWM

© Dragogos
My rig:
Lenovo Thinkcentre M93p
8096 MB (8 gb) RAM
Intel HD Graphics 4600
——————————-

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

dragogos wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

dragogos wrote:

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

dragogos wrote:

when green flag clicked
at end
forever
Otis
going down
going up
out of service
etc.
broadcast [SURF IT v]
loop
loop
end

Thanks

This video is with the generic indicator. I will show you the old otis anti-vadal buttons. In this video is a old otis with the buttons at 0:06 / 2:34. Link:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ft8yHjZrWM
Those buttons are actually Otis 2000 VR buttons, and I think one of @elevatorfan63's projects has those buttons.

ZZ9PluralZAlpha
Scratcher
1000+ posts

ZZ9PluralZAlpha wrote:

python_megapixel wrote:

http://i.cubeupload.com/H85W0R.jpg
hmm…There's an elevator with that indicator near me. I know the floor indicator has a blue backlighting and the numbers are white-ish. I'm not sure if I have the panel for it but I can custom-make the arrows and display. I'll have to do it tomorrow as I have to go now.
I've been caught up with loads of other things lately so I'll try and get this done. I still need to find the panel

• Discussion Forums
  • » Requests
  • » ☛ ZZ9's Skyscrapersim Assistance Area & Elevator Shop! ☚ Requests OPEN! The fastest one-person shop on Scratch! [RSS Feed]