Discuss Scratch

the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

girlsruless wrote:

Is it bad that im the only one here that doesnt ship any boyxboy or girlxgirl pairings?(I dont watch any adult shows, and i know that in kids shows, people usually dont put same-gender pairs.)
You aren't the only one here who doesn't ship LGBT ships. I don't either. Then again, I don't ship many couples unironically.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

girlsruless wrote:

Is it bad that im the only one here that doesnt ship any boyxboy or girlxgirl pairings?(I dont watch any adult shows, and i know that in kids shows, people usually dont put same-gender pairs.)
Exception: SU and Loud House.

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

My freind said today that he has a girlfreind from New Joisey. I thought he was lying at first but he gave out a name and showed me a picture. NEW TEASING MATERIAL YAS!

inactive

yay october
Rainb0wRapt0r
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

My freind said today that he has a girlfreind from New Joisey. I thought he was lying at first but he gave out a name and showed me a picture. NEW TEASING MATERIAL YAS!
it's solid that ur known as the annoying one from this message sobs

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

…and My Little Pony you don't even know…

Behold, Luna's Mimikyu army!! It got killed for a moment by an evil Lord Dome, but Lord Helix brought them back!!

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Rainb0wRapt0r wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

it's solid that ur known as the annoying one from this message sobs
Im a introvert IRL so Im more of the annoyingish one

inactive

yay october
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

hey so me and plant have decided knight!rich and prince!jake is now an au
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

M1mikyu wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Does Doctor Who count as a kid's show?

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

girlsruless wrote:

Oh yeah the Doctors pan or something.

No. It used to but not anymore

inactive

yay october
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Dabzers wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Jack's pan, the Doctor is probably pan, might change depending on the regeneration (13 is confirmed bi), River is apparently bi, and who could forget Bill.

But yeah. I think that Who, at least since the 2005 revival, has been mostly, but not exclusively, targeted at teens.

Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

the__ninja wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

Jack's pan, the Doctor is probably pan, might change depending on the regeneration (13 is confirmed bi), River is apparently bi, and who could forget Bill.

But yeah. I think that Who, at least since the 2005 revival, has been mostly, but not exclusively, targeted at teens.
It was for the 1st Doctor

inactive

yay october
Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

Shipping Scratchers with other Scratchers is not a topic for “Things I'm Reading and Playing”.

Please review the Posting Guidelines.

Scratch Team Member, kayak and pickleball enthusiast, cat caregiver.

This is my forum signature! On a forum post, it is okay for Scratchers to advertise in their forum signature. The signature is the stuff that shows up below the horizontal line on the post. It will show up on every post I make.
(credit to Za-Chary)

;