Discuss Scratch

quick_be_a_plant
Scratcher
84 posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

hey guys i have a Lot of new kids
Dare I say some,, new kids on the block

Why don’t you have a piece of bread and you’ll calm down.
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

hey guys i have a Lot of new kids
well uhhHHhhhh now u gotta show them to us

SamanthaTheAlicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

since dabzers already did this who do yall ship me with

(( if you say anything about me being annoying at least im not as annoying as dabzers himself

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Who do you ship ME with?

Pff I’m single…

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
Smiley100P
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

M1mikyu wrote:

Who do you ship ME with?

Pff I’m single…
Terezi grill

Also Sylveon x Pikachu for lyfee

Net Neutrality is done and over with and we still have free speech so yay
And knuckles.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Smiley100P wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Who do you ship ME with?

Pff I’m single…
Terezi grill

Also Sylveon x Pikachu for lyfee
NO SYLVEON IS TO PRECIOUS FOR THAT UGLY RAT

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

SamanthaTheAlicorn wrote:

since dabzers already did this who do yall ship me with

(( if you say anything about me being annoying at least im not as annoying as dabzers himself
This post makes me proud because it indicates Im famous.

You know exactly who.

inactive

yay october
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

M1mikyu wrote:

Who do you ship ME with?

Pff I’m single…
Ive already used Gardevoir jokes a million times at this point so my breakfast.

inactive

yay october
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

oh we're doing this thing now

whom do yall ship me with?

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

xStormfang wrote:

oh we're doing this thing now

whom do yall ship me with?
You x Me not knowing you

inactive

yay october
firefang16
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

i'll hop on the bandwagon, who do you guys ship me with

♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
✧・゚: *✧・゚:* reality is lemons and the internet's my lemonade *:・゚✧*:・゚✧
♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ ♥
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

SamanthaTheAlicorn wrote:

since dabzers already did this who do yall ship me with

(( if you say anything about me being annoying at least im not as annoying as dabzers himself
You x Probably being a My Little Pony fan, based on your username.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Dabzers wrote:

M1mikyu wrote:

Who do you ship ME with?

Pff I’m single…
Ive already used Gardevoir jokes a million times at this point so my breakfast.
What WAS your breakfast?
If it was pancakes: no

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
SamanthaTheAlicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

the__ninja wrote:

SamanthaTheAlicorn wrote:

since dabzers already did this who do yall ship me with

(( if you say anything about me being annoying at least im not as annoying as dabzers himself
You x Probably being a My Little Pony fan, based on your username.
look i was twelve when i made this username, so hush ((((

Last edited by SamanthaTheAlicorn (Feb. 7, 2018 15:58:45)


the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

SamanthaTheAlicorn wrote:

the__ninja wrote:

SamanthaTheAlicorn wrote:

since dabzers already did this who do yall ship me with

(( if you say anything about me being annoying at least im not as annoying as dabzers himself
You x Probably being a My Little Pony fan, based on your username.
look i was twelve when i made this username, so hush ((((
I'm not judging. One of my best friends is a brony, which is even more embarassing, since he's a 16-year-old guy.

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Who do you ship with me I guess…
my friend really annoys me by saying “I ship you with karkat cuz you're a leo” WHAT'S KARKAT?!

Last edited by tiktakturtle (Feb. 7, 2018 18:21:06)





rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

tiktakturtle wrote:

Who do you ship with me I guess…
my friend really annoys me by saying “I ship you with karkat cuz you're a leo” WHAT'S KARKAT?!
Mm Mallow

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

M1mikyu wrote:

tiktakturtle wrote:

Who do you ship with me I guess…
my friend really annoys me by saying “I ship you with karkat cuz you're a leo” WHAT'S KARKAT?!
Mm Mallow
yas and Kris (her name is really similar to my name in real life)




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior
goldfish678
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

does anybody else here watch your lie in april

in which case does anybody else here ship kousei x kaori

Where did time go?
tiktakturtle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

goldfish678 wrote:

does anybody else here watch your lie in april

in which case does anybody else here ship kousei x kaori
I know what it is




rider is just a green squid shadow, emperor is superior

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile