Discuss Scratch

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Rainb0wRapt0r wrote:

Somebody gave me Very Gay Content on my Very Gay Profile Page
Your talking about me, aren’t you?

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
SamanthaTheAlicorn
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

izzy4626 wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

also about the mer michael au!!!!!
he and jeremy meet under the boardwalk and jeremy freaks a little bc michael almost hits one of the support beams straight on
and jeremy wades in after a moment and hes like “hey u ok????”
“yeah!!!! im ok”
and jeremys like,,,,, oblivious to the fact he has a tail bc hes really just focused on his face and hes checking him to make sure he is ok bc he barely missed the beam lmao
and michaels smiling a lot and hes just like wow im so close to him!!!!!!

so they start to get out of the water and right before michaels out jeremy notices his tail and hes like “WHOA OK UM WHAT”
“what????”
“TAIL!!!!!!!”

and michael kind of laughs and hes like “yeah im a merman!!!!!”
and theres a pause and jeremys thinking if he should acknowledge the fact michael has the opposite of a flat chest or if he should just agree
he just agrees

and they get out and michael sits there for a second and jeremys just watching his tail split and like,,,,, turn into legs
and michaels like “cool!!!!!”
“has,,,, has that never happened????”
“no!!!!!”
and jeremys just thinking i couldve kILLED him–

but michael just sits there and looks at him and jeremys like “um ok u,,,,, need clothes”
“????”
“here use,,,, use my hoodie!! and zip it up”
“oh ok”

once michaels like,,, presentable,,,,, jeremy takes him to his car and theyre both really quiet and michaels fiddling with the window
implying there was a naked man on display in public
who cares about that this is precious

Rainb0wRapt0r
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

M1mikyu wrote:

Rainb0wRapt0r wrote:

Somebody gave me Very Gay Content on my Very Gay Profile Page
Your talking about me, aren’t you?
yes :3c

Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

also about mer michael
sometimes he kisses jeremys hand and jeremys like “oh my god?????????? oh my god”
and he had no idea what kissing was and jer had to give him the awkward “only people who really really like each other do it” explanation
and michael was like “i really really like u!!!!! a lot!!!!!”

and idk hes just pure and he really likes jeremy and when they kiss he gets all giggly and happy and hes like “jeremy i love u”

Last edited by Wolfiplier (Feb. 2, 2018 21:40:41)


meme machine
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

also about mer michael
sometimes he kisses jeremys hand and jeremys like “oh my god?????????? oh my god”
and he had no idea what kissing was and jer had to give him the awkward “only people who really really like each other do it” explanation
and michael was like “i really really like u!!!!! a lot!!!!!”

and idk hes just pure and he really likes jeremy and when they kiss he gets all giggly and happy and hes like “jeremy i love u”
:“”“”“”“”“”“”))))))))))) i love them thanks

M1mikyu
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Watch the MLP episode ‘Applejack’s Day Off’. It’s not a good episode, but there is so much Rarijack shipping

Also mom ships Zuko x Katara

Pokemon fan and shiny hunter. Servant of two cats and a dog. I love waffles!
Nya~
;
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Viiceroy wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

also about mer michael
sometimes he kisses jeremys hand and jeremys like “oh my god?????????? oh my god”
and he had no idea what kissing was and jer had to give him the awkward “only people who really really like each other do it” explanation
and michael was like “i really really like u!!!!! a lot!!!!!”

and idk hes just pure and he really likes jeremy and when they kiss he gets all giggly and happy and hes like “jeremy i love u”
:“”“”“”“”“”“”))))))))))) i love them thanks
sometimes they cuddle and michael likes being the big spoon and he kisses the back of jeremys neck a lot and jeremys like “omg”

meme machine
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

quick_be_a_plant wrote:

Hey @ that person who screamed at me bc I asked about the Hamilton ships (Laurens and Hamilton)
I SEE WHERE THE HISTORICAL ACCURACY COMES FROM IM SO SORRY
Anyway
Who wants to talk about Deere (Jake x Jeremy) bc I’m here for it
If you quote this I declare you change my name to that person who screamed at me bc I asked about the Hamilton ships

I didnt scream at you. I think.

inactive

yay october
puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

also about the mer michael au!!!!!
he and jeremy meet under the boardwalk and jeremy freaks a little bc michael almost hits one of the support beams straight on
and jeremy wades in after a moment and hes like “hey u ok????”
“yeah!!!! im ok”
and jeremys like,,,,, oblivious to the fact he has a tail bc hes really just focused on his face and hes checking him to make sure he is ok bc he barely missed the beam lmao
and michaels smiling a lot and hes just like wow im so close to him!!!!!!

so they start to get out of the water and right before michaels out jeremy notices his tail and hes like “WHOA OK UM WHAT”
“what????”
“TAIL!!!!!!!”

and michael kind of laughs and hes like “yeah im a merman!!!!!”
and theres a pause and jeremys thinking if he should acknowledge the fact michael has the opposite of a flat chest or if he should just agree
he just agrees

and they get out and michael sits there for a second and jeremys just watching his tail split and like,,,,, turn into legs
and michaels like “cool!!!!!”
“has,,,, has that never happened????”
“no!!!!!”
and jeremys just thinking i couldve kILLED him–

but michael just sits there and looks at him and jeremys like “um ok u,,,,, need clothes”
“????”
“here use,,,, use my hoodie!! and zip it up”
“oh ok”

once michaels like,,, presentable,,,,, jeremy takes him to his car and theyre both really quiet and michaels fiddling with the window
i
love
this
so
much

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

-snip-
magically get pants and a bra bc as cool as that would be i have questions about how it would work
The idiot straight guy is confused
uh what do u mean uh
i mean i hc michael as trans so uh
trans michael hcs are so good and i agree and i actually just asked a friend if they could help me out adding a trans flag patch to my michael sweatshirt

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Me x Dr. Eggman.

Dont ask.

inactive

yay october
puppygirlroxatart02
Scratcher
100+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

im sorry but i saw some Very Good and Healing kleinsen art and i actually criedand now im thinking about them
CAN U ADD IT ON THE THREAD I NEED

Hi listen to The Adventure Zone it's so good thanks

when green flag clicked
go to [http://maximumfun.org/shows/adventure-zone v]
play sound [The Adventure Zone v] until done
Dabzers
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

-snip-
magically get pants and a bra bc as cool as that would be i have questions about how it would work
The idiot straight guy is confused
uh what do u mean uh
i mean i hc michael as trans so uh
trans michael hcs are so good and i agree and i actually just asked a friend if they could help me out adding a trans flag patch to my michael sweatshirt
That reminds me according to TV Tropes the Exit 82 version has Micheal with a Pride Patch on his hoodie.

inactive

yay october
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Dabzers wrote:

puppygirlroxatart02 wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

Dabzers wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

-snip-
magically get pants and a bra bc as cool as that would be i have questions about how it would work
The idiot straight guy is confused
uh what do u mean uh
i mean i hc michael as trans so uh
trans michael hcs are so good and i agree and i actually just asked a friend if they could help me out adding a trans flag patch to my michael sweatshirt
That reminds me according to TV Tropes the Exit 82 version has Micheal with a Pride Patch on his hoodie.
its a rainbow though it isnt a pride patch but like????? its still pretty Confirmed that hes a homo

meme machine
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

sorry if im annoying any of u guys with all my bmc stuff
if im ever annoying just tell me to shut up and i will

meme machine
quick_be_a_plant
Scratcher
84 posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

sorry if im annoying any of u guys with all my bmc stuff
if im ever annoying just tell me to shut up and i will
Never no I love u and ur ideas

Why don’t you have a piece of bread and you’ll calm down.
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

Wolfiplier wrote:

sorry if im annoying any of u guys with all my bmc stuff
if im ever annoying just tell me to shut up and i will
nooOOOOOOooOOoOO i love them :")

Wolfiplier wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

Wolfiplier wrote:

also about mer michael
sometimes he kisses jeremys hand and jeremys like “oh my god?????????? oh my god”
and he had no idea what kissing was and jer had to give him the awkward “only people who really really like each other do it” explanation
and michael was like “i really really like u!!!!! a lot!!!!!”

and idk hes just pure and he really likes jeremy and when they kiss he gets all giggly and happy and hes like “jeremy i love u”
:“”“”“”“”“”“”))))))))))) i love them thanks
sometimes they cuddle and michael likes being the big spoon and he kisses the back of jeremys neck a lot and jeremys like “omg”
BLESSUP i love

Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

viice i love u so much????????? hghg

meme machine
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

“shape of u” is such a good song i know it could be stupid to say but i love it and also ed sheeran
and i really really love michael buble too hes so good asdfgh

meme machine
Wolfiplier
Scratcher
500+ posts

Official Shipping Topic [Possible Spoilers Ahead]

“everything” by michael buble is such a sweet song!!!!!!! its happy and upbeat and sweet and id sing along to it all day if possible

meme machine

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile