Discuss Scratch

blackoutdollars
Scratcher
8 posts

Scratch Video Update Ep. 19

scratch team: PLEASE ADD A MESSAGE OPTIONS IN YOUR PROFILE AREA PLZ!!! it would help alot to those who recieve hundreds of comments on their projects.
blackoutdollars
Scratcher
8 posts

oh yes, and do the same for studios
Ocrum
Scratcher
31 posts

Cri my youtube is blocked.

Mormino
Scratcher
17 posts

i made a cool drawing app!!!!!! please play it
blackoutdollars
Scratcher
8 posts

i also found out that the love and favorite after you have favorited or loved it still says love/favorite this project. it should say unfavorite or unlove.
Mormino
Scratcher
17 posts

i love saying that
Mormino
Scratcher
17 posts

i made more games and two people remixed two of my projects!
JoJoSingh
Scratcher
6 posts

define defined
blackoutdollars
Scratcher
8 posts

dear scratch team: here are some new block ideas.
have connecter blocks for opperators and hats (this would save tie and make things much neater) have an input in the block that would allow you to set the block you would like to duplicate. i also thik that you should PLZ ADD AN OPERTAOR that is bassically backdrop name but for costumes. and last of all, please add options for an custom opperator/boolean/hat/loop block. im acctually not sure how the hat would work but ill get back to you on that.
(!! i also noticed that you dont have a boolean/list input up in your custom block section,plz add)
ps. i think this would be a big help to be and other scratchers and it would make things a whole lot easier
Lillerfoot
Scratcher
5 posts

this is closed now. bye
when green flag clicked
say [this is closed for now] for (2) secs
say [bye] for (1) secs
hide
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

blackoutdollars wrote:

have connecter blocks for opperators and hats (this would save tie and make things much neater) have an input in the block that would allow you to set the block you would like to duplicate. i also thik that you should PLZ ADD AN OPERTAOR that is bassically backdrop name but for costumes. and last of all, please add options for an custom opperator/boolean/hat/loop block. im acctually not sure how the hat would work but ill get back to you on that.
(!! i also noticed that you dont have a boolean/list input up in your custom block section,plz add)
ps. i think this would be a big help to be and other scratchers and it would make things a whole lot easier
Please suggest things in the Suggestions forum - thanks!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

SO COOL! I personally think you guys did a fantastic job with coding this year, so let's cross our fingers for an AWESOME 2017! I love that there's so much to do here on scratch, and just when I thought it couldn't get any better! Sometimes all I want to do is just explore this amazing website and all of the community. I give a big fat thumbs up to this update and everyone else does too!
SCRATCH ON!

-Your friend, @LALAcandy69
I'm @LALAcandy69, a new scratcher and a proud animator. I joined on 12/13/16 and live in United States, Michigan. I LOVE snuggling cats, eating chicken, coding and drawing! <3
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Mormino wrote:

i made a cool drawing app!!!!!! please play it
Please advertise your projects in the Show and Tell forum - thanks!

“Change happens by listening and then starting a dialogue with the people who are doing something you don't believe is right.” -Jane Goodall
bigpuppy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

kickstar500 wrote:

define LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL JHON CENA
Hi there!
Please use the Scratchblocks official testing topic to test out the [scratchblocks] tag, thanks!

LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

bigpuppy wrote:

blackoutdollars wrote:

Please suggest things in the Suggestions forum - thanks!
I like your picture.

I'm @LALAcandy69, a new scratcher and a proud animator. I joined on 12/13/16 and live in United States, Michigan. I LOVE snuggling cats, eating chicken, coding and drawing! <3
LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

Lillerfoot wrote:

this is closed now. bye
when green flag clicked
say [bye] for (1) secs
hide[/quote]

What do you mean 'closed for now'? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last time I checked you had no right to end something that wasn't even yours.

Last edited by LALAcandy69 (Dec. 22, 2016 22:57:04)

LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

LALAcandy69 wrote:

Lillerfoot wrote:

this is closed now. bye
when green flag clicked
say [bye] for (1) secs
hide[/quote]

What do you mean 'closed for now'? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last time I checked you had no right to end something that wasn't even yours.[/quote]
...sorry, I made an editing mistake. HERE'S what I meant to write:
[quote=Lillerfoot]this is closed now. bye[/quote]
What do you mean 'closed for now'? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last I checked you had no right to something that wasn't even yours.

Last edited by LALAcandy69 (Dec. 22, 2016 23:01:00)

LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

LALAcandy69 wrote:

LALAcandy69 wrote:

Lillerfoot wrote:

this is closed now. bye

What do you mean ‘closed for now’? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last time I checked you had no right to end something that wasn't even yours.
…sorry, I made an editing mistake. HERE'S what I meant to write:

Lillerfoot wrote:

this is closed now. bye
What do you mean ‘closed for now’? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last I checked you had no right to something that wasn't even yours.
UGH sorry. I keep making silly editing mistakes! So here you are, what I had MEANT to write:

Lillerfoot wrote:

this is closed now. bye
What do you mean ‘closed for now’? People are still replying to this like crazy! So please explain what you mean, because last time I checked you had no right to end something that wasn't even yours.

LALAcandy69
New to Scratch
35 posts

blackoutdollars wrote:

Hey, I know you mean well, but please try to stay on topic. This isn't exactly the place to give suggestions, though there is a discussion section that would be good for that! Thanks for understanding, and scratch on!

CoderChild
Scratcher
12 posts

wow good to know

also someone please follow me i only have 1 follower

so plz follow me