Discuss Scratch

raspykoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
holly blue agate as a wolf
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
I think wolf Connie would look amazing!

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
I think wolf Connie would look amazing!
im gonna try!!! let me figure out that hair LOL

raspykoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
I think wolf Connie would look amazing!

i suck at steven universe fan art so much i always get the anatomy wrong

Last edited by raspykoo (May 11, 2017 04:27:44)

Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

raspykoo wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
I think wolf Connie would look amazing!
i suck at steven universe fan art so much i always get the anatomy wrong
Nice

raspykoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Viiceroy wrote:

raspykoo wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Viiceroy wrote:

i did amethyst and jasper as wolves but i need more ideas because i genuinely don't want to deal with peridot's wolf hair. shudders
i want to try wolf connie tbh but i don't know how that'll work out
I think wolf Connie would look amazing!
i suck at steven universe fan art so much i always get the anatomy wrong
Nice
yeah, very nice.

you're a lot better than me tbh
raspykoo
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

to get on topic again:

what's your favorite stevenbomb and why?
xStormfang
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

~ how about we stop fighting for 3 seconds and actually try to be nice to each other for once ~

anyway:

who is the character that deserves more screentime

bismuth

is everyone doing this color thing now

I SAY VOL YOU SAY TRON.

hey. hey listen. u know what u should join? my dta

~my memes are ironic but my depression is chronic~
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

raspykoo wrote:

to get on topic again:

what's your favorite stevenbomb and why?
That's really hard to decide, but I might have to say the fifth StevenBomb. This most recent one was good, but it took several episodes to really build up. In the fifth StevenBomb, we got to see a lot more. Two Diamonds, the Zoo, and a planet that may be Homeworld.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

I was just listening to the track Fusion Disco, and noticed that part of it sounded like slowed down music from a Pokemon game. I can't place exactly what it is, but I know I've heard it as battle music before in one of the games. Can anyone else figure it out?

Here's the link.

Edit: Go to 31 seconds. Apparently my “start at” link doesn't work on Scratch.

Last edited by Lightningstep36 (May 11, 2017 04:56:15)


Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Viiceroy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I was just listening to the track Fusion Disco, and noticed that part of it sounded like slowed down music from a Pokemon game. I can't place exactly what it is, but I know I've heard it as battle music before in one of the games. Can anyone else figure it out?

Here's the link.

Edit: Go to 31 seconds. Apparently my “start at” link doesn't work on Scratch.
woah that sounds really familiar
it's not XY for sure if that helps LOOOL

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Viiceroy wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

I was just listening to the track Fusion Disco, and noticed that part of it sounded like slowed down music from a Pokemon game. I can't place exactly what it is, but I know I've heard it as battle music before in one of the games. Can anyone else figure it out?

Here's the link.

Edit: Go to 31 seconds. Apparently my “start at” link doesn't work on Scratch.
woah that sounds really familiar
it's not XY for sure if that helps LOOOL
Yeah. I was thinking it was one of the Gamecube games like Colosseum or Gale of Darkness. I keep thinking it was some kind of boss battle, or at least a significant battle.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
flyingpiearchive
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

raspykoo wrote:

to get on topic again:

what's your favorite stevenbomb and why?
The first one is the best purely for Rose's Scabbard and The Return/Jailbreak. Those episodes are the absolute highpoint of the show and will probably never be topped. 2, 4 and 5 are also great. Do we all agree that 3 was the worst?
pinkplayer7
Scratcher
100+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Hi. I rose from the dead.

May not stick around for long though.
Hi, your pixel art is just amaze.

Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

pinkplayer7 wrote:

Lightningstep36 wrote:

Hi. I rose from the dead.

May not stick around for long though.
Hi, your pixel art is just amaze.
Oh, thanks!

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
Lightningstep36
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

It is past 2 AM EST and I am still awake because I'm a moron.

Have a cute, curled up Peridot.
pinkplayer7
Scratcher
100+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Lightningstep36 wrote:

It is past 2 AM EST and I am still awake because I'm a moron.
Here it's 7 in the morning because england

Paddle2See
Scratch Team
1000+ posts

The NEW Steven Universe Topic [SPOILERS] (duh)

Sorry - this topic is requiring too much moderator intervention for off-topic and hostile posts.

Scratch Team Member, kayak enthusiast, and servant to multiple cats.

;

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile