Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

the_force wrote:

XxOwl31xX wrote:

Captains Article
Character name: Greely Whitewing
Crews name: White Winglets
Appearance: He wears blue - with white accents. His coat is a shade of cerulean blue with a white outline, his blouse is white, and he wears black shoes with a golden buckle on each.
Backstory: Born to a prim and proper family, he was expected to become a sailor by the age of 12. He joined the British Navy, but decided to rebel, and bought his own ship, the beautiful White Tip.
accepted u can start ring
Great >;D

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

the legend of bump

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Bump

I just wanna spread love, they want me to bleed slow. I just wanna keep the peace and help people. Its all love, man that's ours.
Cazoy
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Character name: Jack Raino
Crews name: The Deadly Mermaid
Appearance: Has only 1 eye, has a peg leg, short black hair, is tall.
Background: He used to be a member of another pirate crew until someone betrayed him, and tossed him overboard. Now he is a very feared pirate captain.

“Hey I am a Giant Boss. I like Eating Moms. When The clock Ticks I go Bom!” Monster Z
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Cazoy wrote:

Character name: Jack Raino
Crews name: The Deadly Mermaid
Appearance: Has only 1 eye, has a peg leg, short black hair, is tall.
Background: He used to be a member of another pirate crew until someone betrayed him, and tossed him overboard. Now he is a very feared pirate captain.
Accepte

Cazoy
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Thank you.

“Hey I am a Giant Boss. I like Eating Moms. When The clock Ticks I go Bom!” Monster Z
RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

bump

I just wanna spread love, they want me to bleed slow. I just wanna keep the peace and help people. Its all love, man that's ours.
Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Character name: Kit Crowwood
Position (not limited to the listed ones): Quartermaster
Appearance: Brown messy braided hair with green eyes. She wears a dark green shirt with maroon trousers.
Background: Was a first mate on a small pirate ship, until the Captain disappeared, leaving her in charge. When she couldn't get the crew to listen, she tried to limit their resources to make them respect her. It backfired, and they left her stranded. Now, she's just happy to be in a position where she isn't going to have history repeat itself.
Crews name (if any u want to join): White Winglets?

RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Accepted. Would you like to join a current group or begin a new one?

RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

bump

RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

bump

Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

RyukoSushi wrote:

I'd like to join the White Winglets :3

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Heykittykitty wrote:

RyukoSushi wrote:

I'd like to join the White Winglets :3
Sure

RyukoSushi
New to Scratch
16 posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

bump

Cazoy
Scratcher
500+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

May you update the page?

132izzy
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

I sorta have this whole pirate crew that I've been meaning to use called the sugar skull pirates. So is it possible to RP the characters of the crew and the captain? I have a friend that might also be able to RP other members of the crew that she helped me create.
the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

132izzy wrote:

I sorta have this whole pirate crew that I've been meaning to use called the sugar skull pirates. So is it possible to RP the characters of the crew and the captain? I have a friend that might also be able to RP other members of the crew that she helped me create.
Yeah u can rp other crews in your ship until others can rp as them

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

the_force wrote:

132izzy wrote:

Can u create more than 1 character?

Owl

There is a madness to my method · It is one thing to be clever, but another to be wise · Determination is the wake-up call to the human will
✧ Defy monotony ∞ Knowledge is a weapon, and I intend to be formidably armed ∞ We are born to be real, not perfect ∞ Beautiful faces are everywhere, but beautiful minds are hard to find ✧ I'm not crazy, my reality is just different than yours

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

XxOwl31xX wrote:

the_force wrote:

132izzy wrote:

Can u create more than 1 character?
Yea but not too much to rp with yourself

Last edited by the_force (Dec. 15, 2016 04:38:20)

XxOwl31xX
Scratcher
100+ posts

The Seven Seas (Rp)

Character name: Adolphus Greely “Grinsome” Whitewing
Position (not limited to the listed ones): First Mate
Appearance: Very similar to Greely, but bit shorter
Background: Born to a prim and proper family, he was expected to become a sailor by the age of 10. He joined the British Navy, but decided to rebel, and joined his brother Greely to sail the seven seas under the White Winglet flag. Adolphus had always been smart enough to be two years above his brother in everything except sailing a ship. He was known as a great Pilot and always loyal to his brother.
Crews name (if any u want to join): White Winglets

Last edited by XxOwl31xX (Dec. 15, 2016 17:54:09)

Owl