Discuss Scratch

-_Renegade_-
Scratcher
1 post

THE CREATOR RP

Name: Irie Yun
Backstory (optional): She used to have a best friend whom she would talk to all the time but one day her best friend died in a car accident and from that day on she has become lonely.
Personality: She's a very cheery person and is always eager for adventure and new challenges in life. She is really friendly and is willing to talk to anyone. Despite her cheery personality she can get pretty emotional when it comes to certain things and can be pretty annoying since she likes to pop out of nowhere and surprise her friends a bit too much. This is because she's actually really lonely and hides her loneliness behind her smile.
Appearance: She has black hair with streaks of yellow hair, orange eyes, light tan skin, wears leather jacket, a simple T-shirt,mini skirt with leggings, she always carries a pocket-knife and her backpack around with her all the time.
Talents/Skills: Engineering, Surprises
Strengths: Math, socializing, designing,
Weaknesses: The Darkness, too emotional, bottles up emotions too much, over think things,
shekeygomeywhitewolf
New to Scratch
2 posts

THE CREATOR RP

Name: Kato rukakazu
Backstory (optional): When she was a small girl her family left her on the side of the road. She grew up on her own rules and ways, falling into a very deep depression, she hopes to find a friend that can deal with her cold personality and will stay by her till the end.
Personality: Kato is a very cold young lady. She rarely smiles and is cunning, smart and very wise for her age. she tends to scares a lot of people and gives people the death glare all the time. Besides her cold side there is soft side… outside she is as cold as a rock and as stubborn as a mule, but inside she just needs a friend or two and she really cares about a lot of people.
Appearance: short white hair, pinkish red eyes, white skin, wears a white sweater with brown stains, purple shirt, black skinny jeans, she roles around with a base ball bat, and white rap around her hands.
Talents/skills: fighting, scaring people, hiding
Strengths: demon summoning, and history
Weakness: Police, woman, friends
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

Pharo2 wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

More people need to join….. sighhhhhhh this might take forever.

Lol agreed.

2 people so far? LOL 3 NOW

Name: James
Backstory (optional): Denieedddd. Supposed to be a mystery to keep the rest of my information at good hands.
Personality: Emotionless, rebellious, basically it.
Appearance: Blond hair wavy to his left, Brown eyes and a grey hoodie most of the time e.e Caucasian skin.
Talents/Skills: Leadership, Basic Survival skills.
Strengths/Weaknesses: Strengths : No emotion. Nothing to stop him from doing what needs to be done. Weakness : No emotion. Cannot do what needs to be done unless he believes in it.
Oml thank you accepted

Life is not measured by the breathes we take, it is measured by the moments that take our breathe away
Join my new roleplay, The Creator!
Read my blog and become part of family! ^^
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

-_Renegade_- wrote:

Name: Irie Yun
Backstory (optional): She used to have a best friend whom she would talk to all the time but one day her best friend died in a car accident and from that day on she has become lonely.
Personality: She's a very cheery person and is always eager for adventure and new challenges in life. She is really friendly and is willing to talk to anyone. Despite her cheery personality she can get pretty emotional when it comes to certain things and can be pretty annoying since she likes to pop out of nowhere and surprise her friends a bit too much. This is because she's actually really lonely and hides her loneliness behind her smile.
Appearance: She has black hair with streaks of yellow hair, orange eyes, light tan skin, wears leather jacket, a simple T-shirt,mini skirt with leggings, she always carries a pocket-knife and her backpack around with her all the time.
Talents/Skills: Engineering, Surprises
Strengths: Math, socializing, designing,
Weaknesses: The Darkness, too emotional, bottles up emotions too much, over think things,
Thank you! Accepted!

Life is not measured by the breathes we take, it is measured by the moments that take our breathe away
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

shekeygomeywhitewolf wrote:

Name: Kato rukakazu
Backstory (optional): When she was a small girl her family left her on the side of the road. She grew up on her own rules and ways, falling into a very deep depression, she hopes to find a friend that can deal with her cold personality and will stay by her till the end.
Personality: Kato is a very cold young lady. She rarely smiles and is cunning, smart and very wise for her age. she tends to scares a lot of people and gives people the death glare all the time. Besides her cold side there is soft side… outside she is as cold as a rock and as stubborn as a mule, but inside she just needs a friend or two and she really cares about a lot of people.
Appearance: short white hair, pinkish red eyes, white skin, wears a white sweater with brown stains, purple shirt, black skinny jeans, she roles around with a base ball bat, and white rap around her hands.
Talents/skills: fighting, scaring people, hiding
Strengths: demon summoning, and history
Weakness: Police, woman, friends
Accepted!

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

The guys must really want the girls to be The Next Creator!

Cmon! Where are my guys at?

I KNOW you are out there!

Don't
Be
Shy!

Bump!

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

bump

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

Okay, so I have really been thinking about this lately and I think I good way for people to be eliminated is to vote once a week. It would be a cool feature don't you think? I could make a survey on survey monkey and put the link here for people to be eliminated and tell their elimination story in a scratch project or then again here!

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

K13Marie wrote:

Okay, so I have really been thinking about this lately and I think I good way for people to be eliminated is to vote once a week. It would be a cool feature don't you think? I could make a survey on survey monkey and put the link here for people to be eliminated and tell their elimination story in a scratch project or then again here!
that would be a good idea but how would we able to make a character survive

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
shekeygomeywhitewolf
New to Scratch
2 posts

THE CREATOR RP

Um I'm confused on how this would idea would work. And if we do get kicked out…. would we be able to join it again?
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

the_force wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

What do you mean?

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

K13Marie wrote:

the_force wrote:

K13Marie wrote:

What do you mean?
Wait, like the people that didn't get the most votes will survive but the people who got the most will die. Then The top five left in each group will become the Elite and so on so forth. That's why people should rp now but not the major parts until we get more people. We can start forming alliances and stuff now but we can't start any of the big stuff like the actual actual point of the rp just yet!

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

K13Marie wrote:

THE CHOSEN
THE ELITE
THE ONE
THE CREATOR

Hello and welcome to THE CREATOR RP!
The time is now and YOU can make a difference! The fate of the WORLD is in YOUR hands! Or is it?

What if your life was decided?
What if you were a chosen one?
What if you decided who lives and who dies?
What if the fate of the world was in your hands?

THE CREATOR is among you. The next will be CHOSEN. But only one out of selected few will survive and be chosen to go to the next stage of being a successor for THE CREATOR.

Studio: https://scratch.mit.edu/studios/3550940/

Application:
Name:
Backstory (optional):
Personality:
Appearance:
Talents/Skills:
Strengths/Weaknesses:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Rules:
  • Must make a form, which will be provided
  • No Godmodding
  • Be scratch appropriate or very close to it
  • If you want to do something not as scratch appropriate email me and I will consider whether or not I want it in my rp
  • Be respectful to all roleplayers
  • All rp types are accepted, literate and **,++,–, etc.
    Ex. -walks away- or Ex. “Hello.” He said politely.
  • Have fun and you can make more than one character!
The Creator:

The One:

The Elite:

The Chosen:
  • Sumas//17//Male
  • Star//16//Female
  • Mara//20//Female
  • James//14//Male
  • Irie//14//Female
  • Kato//19//Female
Comments about it so far:
“It's like playing God” ~coolman125360

Descriptions:
The Creator: The ruler of all worlds. They make decisions and they decided what happens to all existence. The fate of all rests in the Creator's hands.
The One: The person that is chosen above all to be the successor of The Creator.
The Elite: 5 people, one from each group of the Chosen who have made it to the next stage of being The One.
The Chosen: 5 groups of people who are eligible to be the successor of The Creator!
Answered questions:
Q: What is the theme?
A: It is mostly a modern day role play but it is also fantasy, there isn't war but there won't be complete peace anywhere.
Q: How would we keep people alive? (Thread Page 2)
A: People would be voted out by the public and the rpers themselves, this does not mean you are a bad role-player or anything. This just means your character is not fit to be the next creator according to the people. The person who has the most votes will be eliminated and their death story or elimination story will be broadcast-ed in this thread!

Last edited by K13Marie (Nov. 23, 2016 02:16:40)

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

bump!

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

Oh so like the hunger games xD

@K13Marie, @Writer and@Novakitty r my cute n sweet little sista HUG ME :D
K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

the_force wrote:

Oh so like the hunger games xD
Yeah, basically but then again not. xD

Pharo2
Scratcher
66 posts

THE CREATOR RP

@K13

This is a stupid question to ask and stuff but.. Can I be the creator?
I can make two characters right? One as a normal and another for the creator

Last edited by Pharo2 (Nov. 23, 2016 23:03:25)

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

Pharo2 wrote:

@K13

This is a stupid question to ask and stuff but.. Can I be the creator?
I can make two characters right? One as a normal and another for the creator
Hmmm… Well I'm waiting for more people to join and also the Creator is supposed to be a secret among everyone basically…. I'll see if I can work something out.

K13Marie
Scratcher
100+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

We need five team names… Any ideas?

the_force
Scratcher
1000+ posts

THE CREATOR RP

K13Marie wrote:

We need five team names… Any ideas?
Secret Society
Matrix
Unto Dawn
Ellipses