Discuss Scratch

caleb_ninja
Scratcher
42 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?
KJtheDJ
Scratcher
27 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

when I start as a clone
forever
glide (However) secs to x: ([X position] of [Sprite1]) y: ([Y position] of [Sprite1])
end
Or you can use:
wh
when I start as a clone
forever
go to [Sprite1]
end


                        
when green flag clicked
forever
imagine
program
share
end
caleb_ninja
Scratcher
42 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

KJtheDJ wrote:

when I start as a clone
forever
glide (However) secs to x: ([X position] of [Sprite1]) y: ([Y position] of [Sprite1])
end
Or you can use:
wh
when I start as a clone
forever
go to [Sprite1]
end
Thank you very much!!! THis helped alot
caleb_ninja
Scratcher
42 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

caleb_ninja wrote:

KJtheDJ wrote:

when I start as a clone
forever
glide (However) secs to x: ([X position] of [Sprite1]) y: ([Y position] of [Sprite1])
end
Or you can use:
wh
when I start as a clone
forever
go to [Sprite1]
end
Thank you very much!!! THis helped alot
Lol it helped but i just realized this. How do you make it so when it does touch the sprite it doesn't actually go on top of the sprite?
Th3_C0d3r
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

For the clones:
go back (How many) layers
Or:
hide //Depends if you don't want to see the clones at all

For the Actual sprite:
go to front

-Scratch On!

Last edited by Th3_C0d3r (Nov. 9, 2016 22:39:30)


define Help
repeat until <Universe ends>
if <<(Answer) = (Truth)> and <I get it>> then
broadcast [Thank helper v]
set [Mood v] to (Happy)
else
broadcast [Send more help v]
caleb_ninja
Scratcher
42 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

Th3_C0d3r wrote:

For the clones:
go back (How many) layers
Or:
hide //Depends if you don't want to see the clones at all

For the Actual sprite:
go to front

-Scratch On!
Sorry that's not working. Get on my project for a sec please. I'm actually trying to make agar.io but whenever I split like I said the split peice keeps on going into the sprite. Here's the URL https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/130027053/
Th3_C0d3r
Scratcher
100+ posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

Here —> https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/130051309/#player

Best of Luck!

define Help
repeat until <Universe ends>
if <<(Answer) = (Truth)> and <I get it>> then
broadcast [Thank helper v]
set [Mood v] to (Happy)
else
broadcast [Send more help v]
ushran9
New to Scratch
1 post

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

when green flag clicked
matthewparkerstas
Scratcher
62 posts

How to make a clone constantly glide to it's original sprite?

when I start as a clone
forever
repeat until <touching [ Sprite1] ?>
point towards [ Sprite1]
move (6) steps
end
end

It's free real estate

50th post on February 5th, 2018

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile