Discuss Scratch

coocoo4scratch
Scratcher
10 posts

Holiday images not working!!!

I really like Scratch, and I was superhappy when the new Holiday theme came up. But I can't use it!! When I click on it, the space where sprites and whatnot are supposed to be is blank! I've tried it like a million times by now- and it's still not working- ………...
Can I get any help here??

GadgetAndyMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

Which holiday theme project are you having difficulty with? Can you paste the link please?

Latest project updated: X-Y Coordinates Challenge - 14 Jan 2014: Various improvements.

My Likes Studios [ Animation | Art | Education | Games | Simulation | Stories ]
Please take a look and follow any studios that interest you with the projects I am adding.
coocoo4scratch
Scratcher
10 posts

I just try to create projects, and it won't work. I have tried tons of projects, but it still won't.
turkey3_test
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Clear your browser cache and it'll work. On IE, hit F12 and then ctrl-r. On Firefox, hit ctrl-shift-del, and clear all the data. If you use Google Chrome, access the menu for clearing your browsing history, and clear everything.

Last edited by turkey3_test (Dec. 8, 2013 22:31:55)

coocoo4scratch
Scratcher
10 posts

I don't know if I should………..
turkey3_test
Scratcher
1000+ posts

coocoo4scratch wrote:

I don't know if I should………..
It's the same as just clearing browsing history pretty much. It clears your cookies, that's all, and will log you off of Scratch.

But if you're not allowed to clear your cache, that's fine. You can always use a different browser.

Last edited by turkey3_test (Dec. 8, 2013 22:34:25)

Sonickyle
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Try clearing your cache.

No I don't make projects anymore. I left some time ago.
I only check the forums every now and then, but other than that consider me retired.