Discuss Scratch

HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

Suggestions for Classic Sonic Engine

I am looking for suggestions for Classic Sonic Engine! If you have any ideas for something I should add, leave a comment down below!
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

Here is the link to download the Shadow sprite for Classic Sonic Engine! Download the Shadow.sprite2 file
DarkYoshiSTAR
Scratcher
2 posts

i'm the only one here .-.

“I Cought the sprites in Green Hill Zone” - Travis the Hedgehog
“It's so much happier in Sonic 2” “it so happy it makes yoshi story look like shadow the hedgehog” - Ethan Man &
TargetToad 9/99/99
furternator
Scratcher
31 posts

You should do…. wait for it…
- Tails when Tails is spinning
- Hyper Sonic (press C as Super Sonic)

Hey guys! Bored? Check out my games!
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

furternator wrote:

You should do…. wait for it…
- Tails when Tails is spinning
- Hyper Sonic (press C as Super Sonic)
I've tried to add Tails' tails while spinning, but it just wouldn't work due to the limitations of Scratch. I've already tried to make Hyper Sonic happen in the exact way you mentioned it, but for whatever reason, the project really hates the "Change color by " block.
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

MegamanIsEpic999
Scratcher
9 posts

PLEASE MAKE A HIDDEN MEGA MAN IN THIS ENGINE!!!! Why? Mega Man was with Sonic in the Archie Comics. :D
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

MegamanIsEpic999 wrote:

PLEASE MAKE A HIDDEN MEGA MAN IN THIS ENGINE!!!! Why? Mega Man was with Sonic in the Archie Comics. :D
That's not canon to the video games though.
Dhunt123
New to Scratch
1 post

I am probably late, but I think you should try and implement a Super form for each character.
Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

Add Sally Acorn! And… What if you could add the Insta-Shield, and maybe Dark Sonic?

Last edited by Ian123asd (Sept. 29, 2017 19:33:42)

EnderGamer555
Scratcher
35 posts

I found a bug, if you change characters while super/hyper, the “Super/Hyper” sprite will be suspended in animation (where ever it was when you change characters) and will just kinda sit there. Also, add Shadow/Super Shadow plz

Hello!
fnafRULZ
Scratcher
6 posts

Mabye add a Sonic.EXE mode secret by mabye pressing SEGA666 in that order mabye

Last edited by fnafRULZ (Oct. 26, 2017 01:14:09)

Ian123asd
Scratcher
500+ posts

fnafRULZ wrote:

Mabye add a Sonic.EXE mode secret by mabye pressing SEGA666 in that order mabye
I agree!
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

Insta-Shield: Too OP. No one would want to play as the other characters.

Sonic.EXE: He's not canon. This is supposed to be as close to a Sonic Game as I can get it.

Super Sonic Stuck (AKA The Magic Statue Bug): Can't fix it. I've tried time and time again. It's a scratch issue having to do with clones.

Shadow/Super Shadow: Eventually… I'll make a costume system where Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles all have alternate costumes: Sonic can change to Shadow, Tails can change to Ray the Flying Squirrel, Knux can change to Mighty the Armadillo. Super Shadow… Since I made Super Sonic possible… probably…
fnafRULZ
Scratcher
6 posts

HogeezHoagies wrote:

Sonic.EXE: He's not canon. This is supposed to be as close to a Sonic Game as I can get it.

Super Sonic Stuck (AKA The Magic Statue Bug): Can't fix it. I've tried time and time again. It's a scratch issue having to do with clones.

Shadow/Super Shadow: Eventually… I'll make a costume system where Sonic, Tails, and Knuckles all have alternate costumes: Sonic can change to Shadow, Tails can change to Ray the Flying Squirrel, Knux can change to Mighty the Armadillo. Super Shadow… Since I made Super Sonic possible… probably…

Well, mabye have the EXE characters as secret skins?
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

fnafRULZ wrote:

HogeezHoagies wrote:

Well, mabye have the EXE characters as secret skins?

They are not canon. You wouldn't see any .EXE character in any canon Sonic Game, so they won't be in mine.
EnderGamer555
Scratcher
35 posts

HogeezHoagies wrote:

Couldn't you just make it so you can't change characters when you are super?

Hello!
22samray
Scratcher
32 posts

set pen color to (☁ I am the one!!!!!!!!)
[this is a comment block.]
If<[character v]=[Tails v]>then
[Maybe add in Super Tails. I mean, there's Super [i]Sonic[/i], so why not?]
HogeezHoagies
Scratcher
38 posts

22samray wrote:

set pen color to (☁ I am the one!!!!!!!!)
[this is a comment block.]
If<[character v]=[Tails v]>then
[Maybe add in Super Tails. I mean, there's Super [i]Sonic[/i], so why not?]

Super Tails, Super Knuckles, and Hyper Sonic will eventually be in the project, but as I have a lot to do recently, it will have to wait.
MegamanIsEpic999
Scratcher
9 posts

Maybe put in Darkspine Sonic… WAIT IS SECRET RINGS EVEN CANON???????