Discuss Scratch

mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Pokemon Diamond Adventure!

I am working on a HUGE game and I am looking for collaborators! It is a game where you go on your own pokemon adventure, add pokemon to your pokedex, beat gym leaders, and become the Poke Champion! So far, Here are the Scratchers working on this:
@mylittleponyfanclub
@Cebinsh

If you want to collaborate, please comment on my or @Cebinsh's profile! Thanks!
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

OKIE DOKIE DO IT DO IT DO IT NYANYANAYUNAYNAYNAYNAYANYANYANYANAYA
mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Cebinsh wrote:

I know you love NYA, but seriously. WE COULD BE FAMOUS WHEN THIS IS DONE
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

mylittleponyfanclub wrote:

Cebinsh wrote:

I know you love NYA, but seriously. WE COULD BE FAMOUS WHEN THIS IS DONE

ok but how do we work on it together?
i thought only one account could have the same project unless we remixed it which wouldnt make it seem like it's the original
so how?
Neo_Space
Scratcher
47 posts

You can set up a studio and put an original version in there, then remix/reupload updates into the studio. Finally when finished, you can add the final game to the studio.

BTW I'm Neo.
Can i help with it?

Listen to this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaZ7NCQwmlE
And this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YoWujEevr_8

Our life is our's, we can live it out how we want, and do what we want.

Check out: Danganronpa!

So now, eins zwei drei
Soon we will synchronize
mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Neo_Space wrote:

You can set up a studio and put an original version in there, then remix/reupload updates into the studio. Finally when finished, you can add the final game to the studio.

BTW I'm Neo.
Can i help with it?
Sure! What do you want to do?
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

Hey, I really am excited to start working on this. Can i be in charge of the sprites? I can custom make them from “scratch!” badum tsss!
But seriously i have a whole folder of sprites that i made to test for scratch. I can show an example of what i think is my best work here.
lel IS this good enough? Unless you want the sprites literally from the actual game… your choice!
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

I will be making sprites in general, like the walking animations, the NPCs, the things that move in attacks like maybe i could make a sprite we would make move for cut. I dunnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNYA.
mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Cebinsh wrote:

I will be making sprites in general, like the walking animations, the NPCs, the things that move in attacks like maybe i could make a sprite we would make move for cut. I dunnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooNYA.
Of course! Besides, I am bad at making sprites nya~
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

I've been thinking, what if we changed the game? Instead of a remake of Pokemon Diamond, we create our own pokemon fangame? Of course that would mean tons of map making, planning, events, all dat stuff. We could also do events we can trigger by addinga certain script or something? Maybe we could give out a really hard pokemon question, and the first to send us the answer gets a code that gives them a pokemon? to prevent people stealing the codes from the script, we could just add a script that would make like if
(<[randomcode] = [true]> make random code valid                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

then that would make the code valid? and when its over we could delete that script? i dont know.
anyway, if we make it our own fangame, then what should the name be? Pokemon Orange and Yellow? (totally original XD) or pokemon a and b? (also totally original XD)

Last edited by Cebinsh (Dec. 20, 2016 23:27:36)

Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

mylittleponyfanclub wrote:

Neo_Space wrote:

BTW I'm Neo.
Can i help with it?
Sure! What do you want to do?
We haven't heard from you in a while. Are you sure you want to work on this?
mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Cebinsh wrote:

I've been thinking, what if we changed the game? Instead of a remake of Pokemon Diamond, we create our own pokemon fangame? Of course that would mean tons of map making, planning, events, all dat stuff. We could also do events we can trigger by addinga certain script or something? Maybe we could give out a really hard pokemon question, and the first to send us the answer gets a code that gives them a pokemon? to prevent people stealing the codes from the script, we could just add a script that would make like if
(<[randomcode] = [true]> make random code valid                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                  

then that would make the code valid? and when its over we could delete that script? i dont know.
anyway, if we make it our own fangame, then what should the name be? Pokemon Orange and Yellow? (totally original XD) or pokemon a and b? (also totally original XD)
[/quote]

Actually, that is a great idea! The reason I named it Pokemon Diamond Adventure was because I did not
know it was named Pokemon Diamond, I thought it was Pokemon Iron (silly me :P) NYA

Last edited by mylittleponyfanclub (Dec. 21, 2016 14:34:56)

akaplan2
Scratcher
89 posts

Hey, I'll make art!

“Never, give up, never give in,” - Jimmy Rollins

wanna play something fun on scratch? play one of these games!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/138300475/ - Arcade Baseball
———————————————————————————————
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/142400905/ - Robot Wars
—————————————————————————————————-

Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

akaplan2 wrote:

Hey, I'll make art!
what kind of art? im in charge of the sprites. Although I haven't started. So please specify what kind of art.
mylittleponyfanclub
Scratcher
68 posts

Cebinsh wrote:

akaplan2 wrote:

Hey, I'll make art!
what kind of art? im in charge of the sprites. Although I haven't started. So please specify what kind of art.
Akaplan you can be in charge of the background because Cebinsh is in charge of the sprites. Meanwhile, I need another person to help me with coding…
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

i can do some coding. although when i get stuck, i REALLY get stuck. ill start working on the sprites. note that some may be straight from the game because im lazy and i dont wanna make so many sprites just to get some detail in a mouth. i showed how i was lazy making the mouth with my pikachu sprite in my pokemon test.
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

i can't decide to make original sprites or just use sprite sheets. im lazy to make sprites, and im lazy to cut the sprites from sheets and to look for them. suggestions?
Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

Cebinsh
Scratcher
20 posts

Pikachu Sprite This is my pikachu sprite. I decided to just make my own sprites, but i use the real sprites as reference. Like ummmm counting the nuber of sprites for a line and subtracting 1 from it XD imma start on squirtle now

Last edited by Cebinsh (Dec. 23, 2016 05:48:27)