Discuss Scratch

IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

AT Halloween Challenge - Projector animations! (with an actual real prize)

gtoal wrote:

Entries are now closed and judging has begun. (Don't sit up waiting folks, it's party night :-) I'll post the winner in the morning.)
I am totally going to lose

Last edited by IcyCoder (Oct. 31, 2016 21:59:45)

Because JS is the future (echos) future future futur futu fut fu f
jokebookservice1
Scratcher
1000+ posts

IcyCoder wrote:

gtoal wrote:

Entries are now closed and judging has begun. (Don't sit up waiting folks, it's party night :-) I'll post the winner in the morning.)
I am totally going to loose
Yeah, but you aren't going to lose hehe I was referring to your typo ;)
bdogbears
Scratcher
41 posts

Would you be willing to post pictures of the projects displayed at your party? Sadly, the only use I got out of my project was having my dog walk in front of it.
gtoal
Scratcher
1000+ posts

bdogbears wrote:

Sadly, the only use I got out of my project was having my dog walk in front of it.

Well, that's a shame, because…. You're the winner!

Congratulations!

Judging was very difficult, with chooper's witch and cauldron being very close in terms of appreciation by the viewers, but I'm breaking what could have been a tie by awarding the prize to the entry that also took advantage of sound and interaction.

bdogbears - have your parents email me and I'll arrange to have your prize sent to you care of your parents work address. Refer them to gtoal.com for my contact info. I think that should be acceptable within the Scratch site rules for privacy.

Graham
IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

gtoal wrote:

bdogbears wrote:

Sadly, the only use I got out of my project was having my dog walk in front of it.

Well, that's a shame, because…. You're the winner!

Congratulations!

Judging was very difficult, with chooper's witch and cauldron being very close in terms of appreciation by the viewers, but I'm breaking what could have been a tie by awarding the prize to the entry that also took advantage of sound and interaction.

bdogbears - have your parents email me and I'll arrange to have your prize sent to you care of your parents work address. Refer them to gtoal.com for my contact info. I think that should be acceptable within the Scratch site rules for privacy.

Graham

Last edited by IcyCoder (Nov. 2, 2016 15:54:35)

IcyCoder
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ignore that above post I misread something I thought because he was quoting that thing that looked like my post