Discuss Scratch

Sheep_maker
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Add button to demote managers

Sigton wrote:

Lythium wrote:

Support, but only if it's not called ‘Demote’. A more friendly term is required.
I agree with this, maybe something like ‘set as curator’

Sigton
Maybe we could get rid of the button and instead make it a drag-and-drop interface that allows you to drag managers into the curators section (aka demoting) and vice versa.

It'll get hard to promote people when there's a lot of curators, though

- Sheep_maker This is a kumquat-free signature. :P
This is my signature. It appears below all my posts. Discuss it on my profile, not the forums. Here's how to make your own.
.postsignature { overflow: auto; } .scratchblocks { overflow-x: auto; overflow-y: hidden; }
-Yugen-
Scratcher
56 posts

Yes, please implement this!
bobbricks7
Scratcher
100+ posts

I STRONGLY SUPPORT

MY PROFILE
ricosskydestroyer
Scratcher
20 posts

support

when I receive [computer time v]
go to [scratch or pb2 v]
if <[destination] = [scratch]> then
forever
say [i need more views!!] );
keep programing
end
end
if <[destination] = [pb2]> then
forever
say [i need more coins] );
play multiplayer
end
end
set [favorite v] to [scratch] :D
Gobblesmack
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support.

#BringBackDiscuss
MasterJPixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

I support, but maybe this should go under the Glitches category?

This is a closed account.
storytellergirl_test
Scratcher
100+ posts

mathfreak231 wrote:

If there's a button that promotes, there should be a button that demotes that appears in the same way and makes a similar dialog appear.

This will be much easier than deleting them and re-inviting them as curator.
wow, i didn't know we didn't have this already!

100% support!

Please remember-

~If you are in the questions forum, check the F.A.Q. sticky to see if your question has already been answered.~
~If you are in the suggestions forum, check the 'List of Rejected Suggestions' to see if your suggestion has been rejected. Also, check out the 'Suggestions Dictionary' to see if your suggestion is a duplicate.~
~Want to test ScratchBlocks? Go to the scratchblocks testing topic instead of spamming random posts.~
~Want to advertise your project? Go to the Show and Tell forum to show your project off.~
pinkieofthepies
Scratcher
500+ posts

guys this is like, 3 years old..

(anyways, support!)

still here
Cherry_Blossom11
Scratcher
71 posts

Support

Heykittykitty
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

support

Banana

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!
Ziggy741
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Semi-support. It would be better than removing and reinviting someone because it would save time, but you can just remove and reinvite someone.

Last edited by Ziggy741 (Aug. 25, 2016 16:00:09)

Note that most of my posts on the forums are from years ago, probably mainly in 2016.

(Unsolved!) How can you see all the shared projects of a deleted account? And some important context. And something else about it.
Please help me answer that question. (From May 2023)

(I know I may seem desperate, the person who owned the account whose projects I am trying to find had been doing some stuff that might need to get taken down)
Darrman
Scratcher
100+ posts

Support.

RIP Scratch Smash Team! Thread here.

I made a thread about adding an Enter command in the “When whatever pressed.”
Thread is here.

I like Fire Emblem. Hail Zigludo!
ocelot5-13
Scratcher
100+ posts

Ziggy741 wrote:

Semi-support. It would be better than removing and reinviting someone because it would save time, but you can just remove and reinvite someone.
That's exactly the point. Also, what if you are demoting someone because they aren't very active on Scratch, but don't want to remove them from the studio entirely? Since they aren't very active, it would take them forever to get to the new invite! Or they might think that it's a glitch, because they already accepted!

And now I shall sing you the song of my people:

Whovians: But I would walk 500 miles, and I would walk 500 more, just to be the man who walk 1000 miles, to fall down at your door…
Potterheads: There once was a boy named Harry, destined to be a star. His parents were killed by Voldemort, who gave him a lightening scar…
Sherlockians: Ah, ah, ah, ah, stayin' alive!
LOTR Fandom: THEY'RE TAKING THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD! THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS TO ISENGARD! TO ISENGARD! THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS THE HOBBITS…
MasterJPixel
Scratcher
500+ posts

slarty wrote:

Support! I don't see why this isn't a feature already!

This is a closed account.
skitcher
Scratcher
47 posts

yep

@skitcher :: type motion
scratch.mit.edu :: type variables
#scratchisawesome :: type sound
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
——–My Profile——–Add Anything Studio!——–Scratch——–Click Here——–My follower's studio——–
————————————————————————————————————————————————————————–

Digital_Gaming
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support.

If you want to join the most creative studio on Scratch than ask to join Scratch Underground If you want to join Scratches Premium studio than ask to join Scratch Deluxe I hope you ask to join one of those and have a nice day. Check out my Official fan club!Click here if you want to check out my amazing projects DIGITAL GAMING SCRATCH AWARDS 2017
CHECK OUT THE OFFCIAL TOPICS FOR FORZA, HALO , CALL OF DUTY, BATTLEFEILD 1,THE CREW,DESTINY, RESIDENT EVIL,SONIC BOOM, PIXAR AND SUPER MARIO RUN
SCRATCH SUPERGUIDE
OFFICIAL TOPIC FOR TALKING ABOUT SHIPS
Harakou
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Merged a big thread in with this one. Sorry if any conversations here got harder to follow as a result!
nickeljorn
Scratcher
1000+ posts

#support

"Just what is the Summer Solstice, besides the day I melt into a puddle of fuzzy puppy fluff?”-Isabelle, Animal Crossing New Leaf
scratchcat2538
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Support. Great idea!

“Luke, I am your father.” ~ Darth Vader