Discuss Scratch

Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

Supernoodles99 wrote:

we gotta talk about river person. they can take you all over the underground, all by simply making their boat go to the left. nobody quite knows how they do it, but it's amazing. perhaps it's telekinesis? maybe they just row the boat really, REALLY hard offscreen? nobody knows, but either way, they're probably the best character to exist ever.
i think it might be a loop
yeah, i did have that in mind, with a lil diagram too

This is my signature, it goes beneath all of my posts. It isn't part of my post. You can create or change your signature here:
https://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/your_username_goes_here/

also feel free to give me an internet, you don't need to if you don't want to.
-TheGladHatter-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

reverse40 wrote:

how do i make GIF

WallerBlanco wrote:

I AM NOT CRAZY! I know he swapped those numbers! I knew it was 1216. One after Magna Carta. As if I could ever make such a mistake. Never. Never! I just - I just couldn't prove it. He - he covered his tracks, he got that idiot at the copy shop to lie for him. You think this is something? You think this is bad? This? This chicanery? He's done worse. That billboard! Are you telling me that a man just happens to fall like that? No! He orchestrated it! Jimmy! He defecated through a sunroof! And I saved him! And I shouldn't have. I took him into my own firm! What was I thinking? He'll never change. He'll never change! Ever since he was 9, always the same! Couldn't keep his hands out of the cash drawer! But not our Jimmy! Couldn't be precious Jimmy! Stealing them blind! And he gets to be a lawyer!? What a sick joke! I should've stopped him when I had the chance! And you - you have to stop him!
is this forum getting raided or something

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
__Falcon-Games__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

My personal Undertale theory:
There are these layers that help the 4th wall player to communicate through the avatar, Frisk.
Energy generates from the layers called player energy.
In the routes the layers change, the pacifist route has the normal layer in which player communication is normal.
There is a killer layer in the genocide route which turns the player energy dark.
This killer layer also has a mind of it's own to twist the player's communication and create his own avatar like Frisk but it's tainted by killing, Chara.
Chara awakening is her way to say that she has been created through the killer layer.
Sans is also effected by the dark player energy getting enough powers to do an insane battle but in the end if your being powered by the energy that's coming off from your enemy, of course you will lose.
See all those deceased at the start of the game, those empty coffins, those were avatars once.
They have been recycled and went through this already.
Frisk and Chara are the latest that have been recycled.
They are also modified sometimes like Frisk was given a bandage at the start of the game.
Every thing is prepared to make a good experience for the 4th wall player.

Try out Noml!
-TheGladHatter-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

There are these layers that help the 4th wall player to communicate through the avatar, Frisk.
In the routes the layers change, the pacifist route has the normal layer in which player communication is normal.
There is a killer layer in the genocide route which turns the player energy dark.
This killer layer also has a mind of it's own to twist the player's communication and create his own avatar like Frisk but it's tainted by killing, Chara.
Chara awakening is her way to say that she has been created through the killer layer.
Sans is also effected by the dark player energy getting enough powers to do an insane battle but in the end if your being powered by the energy that's coming off from your enemy, of course you will lose.
See all those deceased at the start of the game, those empty coffins, those were avatars once.
They are also modified sometimes like Frisk was given a bandage at the start of the game.
that seems like it'd be a really good fanfiction

Generation 7: the first time you see this copy and paste it on top of your sig in the scratch forums and increase generation by 1. Social experiment.
__Falcon-Games__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

“The basis of all internet theories, nothingness!” - A person on another website.
Anyways…
Evidence for it:
1. Frisk and Chara look very similar, hmm, almost like Chara was inspired from Frisk but who would know Frisk who could create Chara, hmm.
2. Sans is very different in the genocide route then the pacifist route, hmm, almost like he was influenced by something, hmm.
3. Frisk starts with a bandage, why in the world would he have a bandage.
4. Chara replicates what the player has been doing, hmm, the player has been killing and Chara takes this to the extreme with killing the world, hmm, seems like Chara has been tainted by the art of killing itself, hmm.

Try out Noml!
-TheGladHatter-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

“The basis of all internet theories, nothingness!” - A person on another website.
Anyways…
Evidence for it:
1. Frisk and Chara look very similar, hmm, almost like Chara was inspired from Frisk but who would know Frisk who could create Chara, hmm.
2. Sans is very different in the genocide route then the pacifist route, hmm, almost like he was influenced by something, hmm.
4. Chara replicates what the player has been doing, hmm, the player has been killing and Chara takes this to the extreme with killing the world, hmm, seems like Chara has been tainted by the art of killing itself, hmm.
1. Frisk and Chara look similar because Frisk's sprite was originally a placeholder
2. I feel like anybody would act differently if there was a killer on the loose
3. Frisk starts with a bandage because they're an accident prone child
4. Yes, by the end of the evil route Chara has taken bad influence from the player, but I don't see why they need an extra layer of complexity to do that (pun intended)

Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

frisk

This is my signature, it goes beneath all of my posts. It isn't part of my post. You can create or change your signature here:

Auroura_WoIf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

Anyways…
Evidence for it:
i think it was The Mimic

i'm auroura_woif (alt account is auroura_wolf). usually people just call me rora, or wolf, but any variations of those are fine
trans girl ☆★ she/her ★☆ ace

some of my favourite games/franchises (check them out if you haven't already!):
  • undertale/deltarune
  • oneshot
  • celeste
  • splatoon
  • xenoblade chronicles
  • escaped chasm/dweller's empty path
  • pokémon
HEY!
IT'S THE HUMAN!
YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS PUZZLE!
IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS!
YOU SEE THESE TILES!?
ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH...
THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR!
EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!
RED TILES ARE IMPASSABLE!
YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM!
YELLOW TILES ARE ELECTRIC!
THEY WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU!
GREEN TILES ARE ALARM TILES!
IF YOU STEP ON THEM...
YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER!!
ORANGE TILES ARE ORANGE-SCENTED.
THEY WILL MAKE YOU SMELL DELICIOUS!
BLUE TILES ARE WATER TILES.
SWIM THROUGH IF YOU LIKE, BUT...
IF YOU SMELL LIKE ORANGES!
THE PIRANHAS WILL BITE YOU.
ALSO, IF A BLUE TILE IS NEXT TO A,
YELLOW TILE, THE WATER WILL ALSO ZAP YOU!
PURPLE TILES ARE SLIPPERY!
YOU WILL SLIDE TO THE NEXT TILE!
HOWEVER, THE SLIPPERY SOAP...
SMELLS LIKE LEMONS!!
WHICH PIRANHAS DO NOT LIKE!
PURPLE AND BLUE ARE OK!
FINALLY, PINK TILES.
THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING.
STEP ON THEM ALL YOU LIKE.
HOW WAS THAT!? UNDERSTAND???
i wanted to put the ending 61 copypasta here instead of the papyrus color maze but it's too many characters
;
__Falcon-Games__
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

Anyways…
Evidence for it:
1. Frisk and Chara look similar because Frisk's sprite was originally a placeholder
2. I feel like anybody would act differently if there was a killer on the loose
3. Frisk starts with a bandage because they're an accident prone child
4. Yes, by the end of the evil route Chara has taken bad influence from the player, but I don't see why they need an extra layer of complexity to do that (pun intended)
1. Theories are in-universe so out-universe details like it originally was a placeholder don't count.
2. I don't think such drastic changes in personality can be achieved by just the fact.
3. Yes but when we saw him falling down I didn't see a bandage with him!
4. The theory just feels cooler and has more implications this way, it also fits nicely with this.

Try out Noml!
king_porky_minch
New to Scratch
3 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Supernoodles99 wrote:

frisk
(risk image)
i can confirm
xXCapritheGoatXx
Scratcher
4 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

My Undertale headcanons (not canon)!!! (Pt. 1)

Frisk:
A vessel that suffers no consequences, meaning the player can do anything they want.
The only human who fell down into the Underground because of pure curiosity, while the rest of the humans fell for “an unhappy reason”.
Asian (squinty eyes, yellow skin, brown hair)
Flowey:
CAN feel emotions, but too embarrassed to.
Casually hums “His Theme” on a daily basis.
Bored all the time (because of resets)

(thats all im writing today)
katana0games
Scratcher
14 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

I played undertale true pacifist route. *Chef's kiss*

Undertale, Minecraft, Fortnite, smash bros, I'm fans of 'em all!
king_porky_minch
New to Scratch
3 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

xXCapritheGoatXx wrote:

My Undertale headcanons (not canon)!!! (Pt. 1))

i am asian and i gotta say

i agree
Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

the description of the “soda” in undyne's house during your hangout makes me 100% believe it's [yellow waste liquid]

Auroura_WoIf
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

-TheGladHatter- wrote:

__Falcon-Games__ wrote:

Anyways…
Evidence for it:
Frisk and Chara look similar because that's the art style for human children in this game, i think. and also, it's not all that shocking that two children would look similar.
Sans is more powerful in the No Mercy route because of his whole thing with karma and being a judge. if he were to fight you on a neutral run this magic would be less effective (or possibly completely ineffective). his extreme apathy explains why it takes so much for him to snap, and even then it isn't just on a No Mercy route. if you kill Papyrus, he has some choice words to say about you (both in the Judgement Hall and later in the ending phone call).
Frisk has a bandage because they're a kid who gets into scrapes. the child in the intro doesn't have a bandage because that's not Frisk, that's Chara.
i don't think Chara “replicates what the player has been doing” as you say. they outright say in the No Mercy ending;
My "human soul."
My "determination."
They were not mine, but YOURS.
so like, they are influenced by your actions. because you control “their” SOUL. anyway i don't have my PhD in Chara-ology so idrk

i'm auroura_woif (alt account is auroura_wolf). usually people just call me rora, or wolf, but any variations of those are fine
trans girl ☆★ she/her ★☆ ace

some of my favourite games/franchises (check them out if you haven't already!):
  • undertale/deltarune
  • oneshot
  • celeste
  • splatoon
  • xenoblade chronicles
  • escaped chasm/dweller's empty path
  • pokémon
HEY!
IT'S THE HUMAN!
YOU'RE GONNA LOVE THIS PUZZLE!
IT WAS MADE BY THE GREAT DR. ALPHYS!
YOU SEE THESE TILES!?
ONCE I THROW THIS SWITCH...
THEY WILL BEGIN TO CHANGE COLOR!
EACH COLOR HAS A DIFFERENT FUNCTION!
RED TILES ARE IMPASSABLE!
YOU CANNOT WALK ON THEM!
YELLOW TILES ARE ELECTRIC!
THEY WILL ELECTROCUTE YOU!
GREEN TILES ARE ALARM TILES!
IF YOU STEP ON THEM...
YOU WILL HAVE TO FIGHT A MONSTER!!
ORANGE TILES ARE ORANGE-SCENTED.
THEY WILL MAKE YOU SMELL DELICIOUS!
BLUE TILES ARE WATER TILES.
SWIM THROUGH IF YOU LIKE, BUT...
IF YOU SMELL LIKE ORANGES!
THE PIRANHAS WILL BITE YOU.
ALSO, IF A BLUE TILE IS NEXT TO A,
YELLOW TILE, THE WATER WILL ALSO ZAP YOU!
PURPLE TILES ARE SLIPPERY!
YOU WILL SLIDE TO THE NEXT TILE!
HOWEVER, THE SLIPPERY SOAP...
SMELLS LIKE LEMONS!!
WHICH PIRANHAS DO NOT LIKE!
PURPLE AND BLUE ARE OK!
FINALLY, PINK TILES.
THEY DON'T DO ANYTHING.
STEP ON THEM ALL YOU LIKE.
HOW WAS THAT!? UNDERSTAND???
i wanted to put the ending 61 copypasta here instead of the papyrus color maze but it's too many characters
;
Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

WHAT DO YOU MEAN “tem flake (premiem)”

Last edited by Supernoodles99 (Nov. 6, 2023 18:17:44)

JTanner2026
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Supernoodles99 wrote:

WHAT DO YOU MEAN “tem flake (premiem)”
average geno run

(highlight then shift + down for bio)

haiii! i'm tanner/monika :3
bi femboy
he/her
in a lot of game fandoms
i draw and sing
i am a bit silly :3
Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

i'm having quite a bad time right now.
i know that you know that i know that you know that i know that you know exactly what i'm talking about

Supernoodles99
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

should i get dunked on

-TheGladHatter-
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Supernoodles99 wrote:

should i get dunked on

yes