Underverse
XTale

and uhhhhhhh I guess Swap is pretty epic
and Undertale too

(and AfterTale)

What are yours?
I'm not really into AUs that much, but I'd say Storyshift is my favorite
I especially like Storyshift Asriel, his design is so great
I love Storyshift Asriel's design! It's super cute.

“If I would compare Heart with fruit, it would be an apple.” - Mafumafu
Nothing to see here. Just your average weeb.
maplerippIe
Scratcher
12 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Pheobrix wrote:

am I the only one who did not like deltarune lol I found it way to dark.
i loved it lol. it's eDgY.

hello! this is a signature!
go here to chat!
Ninja_EleMental
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

What are yours?

I was thinking about that last night! I like Error, Ink, and Fresh way too much but i don't count them as AU's, nor with Dreamtale.
Aftertale is pretty nice. Does Momma CQ Count as an AU?
ooh I like XTale, but I feel like Underverse is more of a Universe, with different versions of some AU's, but Underverse is good too.
I also have a Dreamswap addiction, and I found the Trial of the Guilty comic today and love it.

I'm an AU geek lol
Yeah, but Xtale is in the same universe as Underverse.

Also Inkfresh, Fatal Error, Geno and Epic are gonna be in Underverse Season 2 so WHOOP
Yes, I know, but the versions of everyone else is ‘new’ in a way. This version of each of the AU's that appear is new.
Also its Fresh!Ink, not Inkfresh
Also WOOOP I KNOW I'M SO EXCITED!

just monika go follow socksfor1 beware the ink demon don't commit genocide or you'll have a bad time… anything else i'm missing?

oh yeah. fix the studios please, for the sake of studios with inactive managers, the roleplay community, all the scratch camps and all the responsible managers who are now suffering because we can't keep the studios updated.

please join us in the elemental fan studio || want to read some bad fanfiction? my Ao3 || really cool youtube video

nadwe, laff and tbh simp
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

What are yours?

I'm an AU geek lol

Also Inkfresh, Fatal Error, Geno and Epic are gonna be in Underverse Season 2 so WHOOP
Yes, I know, but the versions of everyone else is ‘new’ in a way. This version of each of the AU's that appear is new.
Oh, oops!
I've actually designed a few AU's of my own. I made a concept of one called “FreshFell” (yeah you can guess what that was) and I came for one that I kinda think should be called The Message, where you are sent back to the start of UT by a voice, some sort of “master”, encouraging you to do genocide. Whenever you kill a major boss, part of it's white soul is kept and a part of you becomes Chara (face, shirt, etc.) If you do a full genocide, the new white soul is formed and you can either decide to reset or begin a new universe where you do genocide again. However if you do PACIFIST, you do not become Chara and it is revealed the voice is Gaster, forming a new ultra-powerful soul to take over the Multiverse. You get to battle him and then you will get the True Pacifist and bring everyone back. Also, Flowey and Sans are both kind of scared of you. Especially if you do Genocide first.

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami, Katamari Damacy REROLL and Gravity Rush Remastered.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
-Rockstar_Edd-
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GummySeal wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

I think my favorite UT AU's are….

ErrorTale
InkTale
Underverse
XTale

and uhhhhhhh I guess Swap is pretty epic
and Undertale too

(and AfterTale)

What are yours?
I dunno. I'm not super into AU's but if I had a favorite it would be Horrortale.

Horrortale is amazing and one of my favorites as well (although it more or less counts as an alternate timeline)
The art style and story of it is just godly. The comics are really cool too, I should probably catch up on it.

DO YOU THINK I KNOW WHAT A PANINI IS????
GummySeal
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

What are yours?

I'm an AU geek lol

Oh, oops!
I've actually designed a few AU's of my own. I made a concept of one called “FreshFell” (yeah you can guess what that was) and I came for one that I kinda think should be called The Message, where you are sent back to the start of UT by a voice, some sort of “master”, encouraging you to do genocide. Whenever you kill a major boss, part of it's white soul is kept and a part of you becomes Chara (face, shirt, etc.) If you do a full genocide, the new white soul is formed and you can either decide to reset or begin a new universe where you do genocide again. However if you do PACIFIST, you do not become Chara and it is revealed the voice is Gaster, forming a new ultra-powerful soul to take over the Multiverse. You get to battle him and then you will get the True Pacifist and bring everyone back. Also, Flowey and Sans are both kind of scared of you. Especially if you do Genocide first.
That reminds me of an AU that I've been working on. I haven't come up with a name yet, and I don't remember the exact details since I came up with this idea last year, and haven't really thought about it since then. But, here's the basic story. Your a human who has fallen down into the underworld, which seems to be abandoned. As you make your way through, you meet Undyne, who is the leader of a group of rebels (Toriel, Napstablook, and a few other monsters). She attacks you and tries to kill you, but if you spare her, she will spare you, and in return, she will let you take refuge in the Ruins. She notices you are a human, and tells you what has happened to the underworld. She says a few years ago, King Asgore was mysteriously killed, and two brothers, (Sans and Papyrus) took over the underworld. Undyne will also tell you a rumor that there is a greater power behind Sans and Papyrus, which at the end is revealed to be Gaster. There's a bunch of other stuff that happens, and if you guys want I could tell you about it.

“If I would compare Heart with fruit, it would be an apple.” - Mafumafu
Nothing to see here. Just your average weeb.
ROBOXINGchap
Scratcher
12 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

hehe.

Last edited by ROBOXINGchap (June 10, 2020 19:51:56)

Ninja_EleMental
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

Ninja_EleMental wrote:

Polargaming64 wrote:

What are yours?

I'm an AU geek lol

Oh, oops!
Cool! I have my own AU somewhere on Ao3 that I should be working on.
But I'm not right now.
Because I feel lazy
If anyone wants to read it, its here https://archiveofourown.org/works/23773321/chapters/57105106

I keep getting AU ideas though and have no idea what to do about them -w-

just monika go follow socksfor1 beware the ink demon don't commit genocide or you'll have a bad time… anything else i'm missing?

oh yeah. fix the studios please, for the sake of studios with inactive managers, the roleplay community, all the scratch camps and all the responsible managers who are now suffering because we can't keep the studios updated.

please join us in the elemental fan studio || want to read some bad fanfiction? my Ao3 || really cool youtube video

nadwe, laff and tbh simp
JediPadawan112207
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

leg hero is the best food, long elevator is the best song, sans is the best character, and the judgement hall is the best location.

*But nobody came.

****This area is a work in progress!****
aaronandame
Scratcher
16 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

cheese-duck wrote:

aaronandame wrote:

http://u.cubeupload.com/gryff/mttbrandbeautyyogurt.png
haha yeah thanks for posting a link to an image i already shared here
bruh i can do what i want
SKAIASCOLDER
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

soo i just beat undertale's true pacifist run
still crying holy cow

sburbventure yaaaaaaaaaay https://mspfa.com/?s=37155&p=1
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

SKAIASCOLDER wrote:

soo i just beat undertale's true pacifist run
still crying holy cow

I cried too

Moved to @Alphysse
CactusQuills
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

I want Undertale

What
SquirreIstar
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

CactusQuills wrote:

I want Undertale
https://undertale.com/

Moved to @Alphysse
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Fresh!Ink's C.A.R.E MAP NOW OPEN!

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/404398476

I’m Polar! I’m an artist and designer. When I’m not drawing, I am usually playing video games (my favorite is Persona 4 Golden). I’m currently playing Yakuza Kiwami, Katamari Damacy REROLL and Gravity Rush Remastered.
You can find me in a few forums, but mainly the Sonic the Hedgehog and Nintendo ones.
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

So I watched that message from Toby Fox at the Indie Expo video.

I don't really know what he said there (dunno why he speaks in Japanese, or maybe its because of the impact of Undertale)

The only thing I did not skip was the time he mentions “ZUN's Touhou project”

Yes, that was one of Undertale's inspirations. A bullet hell shooter (Which I played some of its games of before Undertale. Because of that, Undertale got that easy. I used my skills of dodging many bullets to do the game.), well. An example is Undyne the Undying's theme. Dunno how really.

I know people having a war between Undertale and the Touhou fandom on the internet because well, I don't know and I don't care anyway. But they keep on going to fight against each other. Like saying that Sans is strong but people contradict it with Yukari or stuff, it's weird really. Each time I go listen on the Touhou soundtrack and read some of the comments at the bottom (I'll give the Bad Apple one for example, the old one. Not the one with vocals.), I see people going against Undertale people. So yeah, they pretty much hate Undertale. How toxic.

Well me, I'm a Touhou guy really. I liked Undertale, but not the fandom. I know Undertale is good, but for me… I can't decide it myself. The fandom has the good parts I know, but there are that type of people I commonly see.

Hearing this is actually pretty good, but yeah it doesn't stop it. (I also recommend that game if you want a challenge.)

You know why I'm saying this? Because it is taking me a long time to make another Undertale Corrupted Episode. Like I'm busy beating up ridiculously hard Extra Stage bosses as if Sans isn't enough… Well, imagine Sans in the corrupted version tho. Like all the irregular hit boxes and chaotic mess that will throw me. Like you had seen how scrambled the first episode is. (I was learning Godot at the time which adds up. Like learning a new programming language, and it's NOT only Godot.)

Last edited by 102039134 (June 13, 2020 11:29:51)

CactusQuills
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

CactusQuills wrote:

I want Undertale
I got Undertale yay

What
Polargaming64
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

WELP.
INVERTED FATE IS THE BEST AU.

invertedfate.com/chapters