saly9995 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

So… let's plunge back into the darkness with more Genocide speculation. It's theoretically possible to absorb the soul of a dying monster or contain it just the same as a soul of a human. Since monsters are made of magic almost exclusively, do you think it'd be possible for an external entity to go by and harvest the souls of every monster before they actually died on the Genocide run, then use the Determination extractor to sap off any Determination they'd have (to prevent the body from being malformed) and charge them up with the Core or the like, then reform them for a single final fight with everyone at once?

That would be…the hardest yet most amazing final fight there could be.
It would be. (Also I wouldn't mind it being malformed because amalgamates are v e r y a e s t h e t i c a l l y p r e t t y t o m e . . . I just slipped into my amalgamate-obsessed side there, sorry.)
NOTE: Not in a fangirl-who-can't-tell-reality-from-fiction-and-wants-to-marry-the-character way, (I..okay, ALWAYS like to believe monsters exist in the way they do in the game and in only that way though) just…beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Canon or not, they're all beautiful.

the biggest amalgamate of all

…That sounds even better. Lets do that instead.
Y E S
I want to draw that now.
I draw too many amalgamates
Canon or not, Mine or someone else's
And I don't regret it

Its probably going to look like a large melted mess. But a very nice large melted mess.
V e r y v e r y n i c e .
Is there anything else other than CubeUpload as I and the anti-virus software think it looks dodgy?
Because I need to draw this.
(Edit: Actually maybe not as the way I draw them would maybe scare someone so much that they make the ST close this forum…)
*spontaneously appears out of nowhere*
This should work for you.
*vanishes again*
THANKYOUSOMUCH
I have a name for the AT (noone really changes, so it's not an AU.). Reassembled.
OOOHHH I LOVE IT
That'll be my 8th Alternate Thing…
EDIT: Can I share this AT? We could all work on it together…that'll keep the thread going…(I just really don't want this thread to die)
Yeah, it'd be kinda cool.

Sure, that sounds interesting!

…I think the wolves stole my signature. TeamRocketFan's new account!~

GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Dancebreeze wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

saly9995 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

So… let's plunge back into the darkness with more Genocide speculation. It's theoretically possible to absorb the soul of a dying monster or contain it just the same as a soul of a human. Since monsters are made of magic almost exclusively, do you think it'd be possible for an external entity to go by and harvest the souls of every monster before they actually died on the Genocide run, then use the Determination extractor to sap off any Determination they'd have (to prevent the body from being malformed) and charge them up with the Core or the like, then reform them for a single final fight with everyone at once?

It would be. (Also I wouldn't mind it being malformed because amalgamates are v e r y a e s t h e t i c a l l y p r e t t y t o m e . . . I just slipped into my amalgamate-obsessed side there, sorry.)
NOTE: Not in a fangirl-who-can't-tell-reality-from-fiction-and-wants-to-marry-the-character way, (I..okay, ALWAYS like to believe monsters exist in the way they do in the game and in only that way though) just…beauty's in the eye of the beholder. Canon or not, they're all beautiful.

Y E S
I want to draw that now.
And I don't regret it

Its probably going to look like a large melted mess. But a very nice large melted mess.
Is there anything else other than CubeUpload as I and the anti-virus software think it looks dodgy?
(Edit: Actually maybe not as the way I draw them would maybe scare someone so much that they make the ST close this forum…)
*vanishes again*
THANKYOUSOMUCH
I have a name for the AT (noone really changes, so it's not an AU.). Reassembled.
OOOHHH I LOVE IT
EDIT: Can I share this AT? We could all work on it together…that'll keep the thread going…(I just really don't want this thread to die)

YAYA!!

hmmmst I need a good quote
-Since 11th Feb 2019 types in Ranger Red (ab3547)-
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Cis ♀//♐Sagittarius//Agnostic-Deist-Radiantist//ENFP//Sanguine-Phlegmatic
°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°
Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
fumafb7
Scratcher
90 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

I'm not really into Undertale, and the first time I heard someone say it, I thought they meant UnderTAIL. So, uh…bad first impression XD

“I think that it's important that you just keep yourself alive, you just stay fighting, ‘cause it actually isn’t that bad.”
-Gerard Way
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

fumafb7 wrote:

I'm not really into Undertale, and the first time I heard someone say it, I thought they meant UnderTAIL. So, uh…bad first impression XD
lol… that's funny

My signature is kumquat proof.
But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
“Well, no. 1024 Killerbytes make a Murderbyte.” -MegaByteCorporations
“I hate out of context quotes.” -Me
“I hate it when Cubeupload breaks.” -Also me
UltimatePink
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

braxbroscratcher wrote:

fumafb7 wrote:

lol… that's funny
You're not alone.

Hi, I'm UltimatePink! (But you can call me Pinkie.)
I am a superhero with Spider powers. My sister (and best teammate) is @UltimateBlue, and four of my best friends are @Brodie_dude, @3Dweevils, @SassyJazzy, and @Dynesta!
I love cupcakes, glitter, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, LEGO Ninjago, reading, saving the world, taking care of pets, and baking!
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

saly9995 wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

Dancebreeze wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

Y E S
I want to draw that now.
And I don't regret it

*vanishes again*
THANKYOUSOMUCH
OOOHHH I LOVE IT

YAYA!!
This Alternate Timeline actually also has insane potential - imagine, as everyone's almost dead… flowey just be like, na. Imma take all yo souls nao. and then becomes a Genocide Asriel.

which would be insane, especially if he was using that infinite attack to his advantage.

DANGIT I HAD AN EVEN WORSE IDEA… him willingly invoking the different attacks, with their full cooperation. GOSH, imagine geno Asriel with all monster attacks (minus Omega Flowey, though we could throw that in for the memes)

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (April 26, 2018 01:07:28)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Quotes: “In our last hour, we burn the most brightly, trying to deny that we are burning out.” -Me
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

bump

If I have time, I'll probably work on some art for this alternate timeline. If it actually gets YouTube attention it'd be hilariously good.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (April 26, 2018 01:11:33)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
doodlebug1980
Scratcher
68 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

My au-
Firey is a insane fire- using human-ish monster, blah blah,
Toriel: this is the rui-
Firey: interupts
Firey: Shoots fireball at toriel
Toriel: AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Toriel: hits fireball
Toriel: Flies a mile
Firey: Well.
Firey: Well then.
Firey lets uhh…
Frisk: enters fight
Firey: tetris blocks fall down with this music: click here for the music!!!
Firey: forms a line of tetris blocks
Firey:Tetris blocks turns into fire
firey: fire balls go to frisk
Frisk: survives
Firey: kawaii fire ball falls down to the bullet board
frisk: 0000000000000000000000000.1 health left

???
doodlebug1980
Scratcher
68 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

I did 1 time the neutral, 19 time the True Pacifist, 0 times the Genocide.
Wha-

???
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

fumafb7 wrote:

I feel so, so sorry for you. Glad that the friend who got me into it told me the correct spelling.

Fandom List:
ᴜɴᴅᴇʀᴛᴀʟᴇ/ᴅᴇʟᴛᴀʀᴜɴᴇʜᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴋɴɪɢʜᴛ⌇ɪʀʟsʙᴇɴ 10⌇sᴘʟᴀᴛᴏᴏɴʏᴏ-ᴋᴀɪ ᴡᴀᴛᴄʜᴋᴀɢᴇᴘʀᴏɢʜᴜɴɢᴇʀ ɢᴀᴍᴇsᴛʜᴇ ᴅᴀʀᴋ ᴄʀʏsᴛᴀʟ
GraduateScratchy
Scratcher
500+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

If I have time, I'll probably work on some art for this alternate timeline. If it actually gets YouTube attention it'd be hilariously good.
Count me in on the art!

Fandom List:
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!
I'm thinking the only real change that happens would be that a second human would have to fall down or be otherwise present. (Monsters can't absorb monster souls, and Flowey only realizes your intent at the end)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
UltimatePink
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!
I'm thinking the only real change that happens would be that a second human would have to fall down or be otherwise present. (Monsters can't absorb monster souls, and Flowey only realizes your intent at the end)

What would the second human look like?

I'm thinking they would be like Frisk but with the colors swapped. Everything blue that Frisk wears is now pink, and everything pink Frisk wears is now blue…. oh wait no, that's me, lol.

I am a superhero with Spider powers. My sister (and best teammate) is @UltimateBlue, and four of my best friends are @Brodie_dude, @3Dweevils, @SassyJazzy, and @Dynesta!
I love cupcakes, glitter, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, LEGO Ninjago, reading, saving the world, taking care of pets, and baking!
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

UltimatePink wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!

I'm thinking they would be like Frisk but with the colors swapped. Everything blue that Frisk wears is now pink, and everything pink Frisk wears is now blue…. oh wait no, that's me, lol.
I don't know, probably just a cloaked figure. To add to the mystique. Maybe an armored adult for contrast?

also, I can't draw worth anything using an art program ;-;

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (April 26, 2018 17:30:21)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
Charapaw_2
Scratcher
49 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

doodlebug1980 wrote:

Botcho_Otkho wrote:

I did 1 time the neutral, 19 time the True Pacifist, 0 times the Genocide.
Wha-
I agree…. Wha?
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Oh this idea is really cool. I have no idea how to help though

Smug scottish ego
braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

braxbroscratcher wrote:

UltimatePink wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!

I don't know, probably just a cloaked figure. To add to the mystique. Maybe an armored adult for contrast?

I'll try tomorrow using a touchscreen, maybe I will have more luck.

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a
CoolGamerToprak
Scratcher
26 posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

Hi Everyone!
h0I!
UltimatePink
Scratcher
100+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

braxbroscratcher wrote:

UltimatePink wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!

Ooh, that'd be cool. I like armor.

braxbroscratcher
Scratcher
1000+ posts

[❤️ UNDERTALE]

UltimatePink wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

UltimatePink wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

GraduateScratchy wrote:

braxbroscratcher wrote:

bump

Count me in on the art!

Ooh, that'd be cool. I like armor.
Of course, he'd probably have to get a fight post-Asgore before everyone magically came back for the final fight. Then, upon ‘losing’ (which would basically be a moment of, eh I've had my fun, now I gtg) he'd tell you that there were leftover monsters in each area and that you were an idiot for being so capable of genocide and yet failing miserably at it. This of course would be a lie, causing the player to go back and look, expecting the game to tell the truth, while the human crosses the barrier with Flowey, steals a soul, and returns. Seven souls go to Flowey, making him Asriel again, complete with infinite stats and all, then the mysterious human and Asriel return to the Lab, sneak into the True Lab, leaving the door open behind them, of course. Bait for the trap. Human enters lab, kills last of the refugees, which are absorbed by the good human. At the end, you find Asriel and the (good) human at the end with the core output. Asriel challenges the player to buy time for the recharge. After awhile, the air runs thick with dust, and the human steps forward, unleashing a massive barrage of attacks from the various monsters, similar to the first fight. However, after he gets his turn (like Sans did, taking his turn before the human gets a shot at him), he vanishes into the dust and then reappears when attacked.

Hypothetical final fight transcript here:

*Asriel - You know, this fight isn't really fair. God and savior against megalomaniac.
*…
*Human - Even if you could get past me, you'd never triumph against a god's unrelenting rage.
*Asriel - Our power is beyond infinite. Seven human souls. That is what makes a being a god.
*Human - We have eight. Add the monster souls I hold within me, and that makes nine.
*Human - Surely that's not fair. Even accounting for your 20 LOVE, with your power…
*Asriel - One strike and it'd be over.
*Human - Ash to ash, dust to dust. You stand no chance.
*The human reaches forth and clasps his hand. You feel your soul being crushed.
*As he withdraws his hand, your LOVE follows and your soul is considerably smaller. The number 20 is split into two tens. The E and O from LOVE are used to reform the two tens into 10E10.0.
LV 10E10
*Your turn begins.
> ACT - CHECK - *playername*
**PLAYERNAME* - NaN ATK - NaN DEF
*The true megalomaniac.
*Human - See? Now it's fair.
> ACT - CHECK - ???
*??? - 20 ATK - 20E10 DEF
*Holding back.
*??? - It'd be no fun if you died on the first turn.
*Same could be said for you.
*???'s attack rose!
> FIGHT - ??? - 1
*You accuse ??? of weakening you.
*Nay. You're much stronger than you were - would you like me to lower your LOVE to what it was?
*No, my defense is simply inconceivably high. Your ATK is simply not enough to surpass my defenses, but its nonreal nature allows you to deal a minimum of one damage to any target.
*I'll give you another turn.
>FIGHT - Asriel Dreemur - MISS
*Asriel, don't dodge it. Humor me.
>FIGHT - Asriel Dreemur - 1
*That said, you won't land many hits we don't want you to land.
*Let the fight begin.
*screen fades to black, then fades back in*
*God and savior block your path.
>FIGHT - ??? - MISS
??? - A shame. No wonder I had to wait on Sans. You absolutely suck at predicting movement.
??? - Actually? That gives me an idea. Remember this?
*??? unleashes Sans' first attack.
*Not a scratch. Pfft. That was an easy attack anyway. I'm not sure that Sans was talking to you about having a bad time.
*Remember how many times we reset on that attack? And here he is, calling it easy.
*You egg him on.
*Oh? You want to see what I think is ‘hard’? Well, let me tell you this dearie, the Undying is easy.
*Good luck on this attack, you're on your own.
*??? draws a sword from their cape. A spear materializes in their other hand. Your soul turns green.
They raise their sword into the air. White beams fire from the sword's tip in a large star formation, which then revolve. Spears begin to fly in in a very Undyne-esque attack, but with much more speed and frequency. To beat this attack, you'd have to be very precise in blocking the beams with your shield and then when you are between them, dispatching the spears. Otherwise, you take a fair amount of damage.

More later.

Last edited by braxbroscratcher (April 30, 2018 13:09:17)

But not tangerine pro-
nomnomnomnomnom

Current Project:
n/a