Discuss Scratch

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Writings and Ravings of a Lunatic (me!) ^m^

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

I JUST SAW MAMMATUS CLOUDS

so i'm an amateur cloud nerd and i'll just be standin out there like “ey look! lacunosa clouds!” or some cr4p tryna identify clouds ‘n’ such
so there's this kinda cloud that i supposed was pretty rare and my bro and i thought they were super heccin gross when we looks at pictures but they usually only happen after big storms ‘n’ stuff
but today yknow we got a big storm
and le mammatus clouds formed
and HOLY HECK THEY'RE GROSS. my bro is currently playing therapeutic minecraft to distract himself from the horror that is the sky outside (jk it's not therapeutic minecraft) but honestly i think they look like someones messin around with brushes on photoshop so eh
i mean they're gross and scary but they're kinda pretty
they look like butts
From Google you are right but I dont think they look like buts…
I guess they look like ands
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

so i'm an amateur cloud nerd and i'll just be standin out there like “ey look! lacunosa clouds!” or some cr4p tryna identify clouds ‘n’ such
so there's this kinda cloud that i supposed was pretty rare and my bro and i thought they were super heccin gross when we looks at pictures but they usually only happen after big storms ‘n’ stuff
and HOLY HECK THEY'RE GROSS. my bro is currently playing therapeutic minecraft to distract himself from the horror that is the sky outside (jk it's not therapeutic minecraft) but honestly i think they look like someones messin around with brushes on photoshop so eh
they look like butts
Um sure lets go with that teenagehood is so fun

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

and i have to wait 60 seconds between posts
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

Are you know

Face in awe here

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

Are you know

Face in awe here
YES :))))
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

Are you know

Face in awe here
wow amazement applause

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

Are you know

Face in awe here
wow amazement applause
such amaze very applausement wow
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

they look like butts
i'm 2

Are you know

Face in awe here
wow amazement applause
such amaze very applausement wow
spectacular

Smug scottish ego
cs156175
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Welcome back to the Ereheesotgnihton radio station. This is your host, The Host, with your daily news.
First things first, Bob, the Ice Cream Shop runner, has announced a new flavor for this year. It’s called ‘Regular coconut but with a bit of mango in it.’. When asked how he makes it, he responded with the following recipie. Take it away, Bob!
“Okay, so, you know. I take the coconut ice cream, like, the regular one. And I take some of the mango, as well, and, um… I put a bit of the mango into the coconut so it, like, mixes a bit.”
Is this a new breakthrough in the ice cream world? Maybe so! We’ll just have to see in the coming year.
In other news the city council has once again announced a plan to build a library! The mayor just has to sign it. This has happened before, but the government assures me this time will be different because the circumstances are different. Apparently this is happening in a different season than the last one was. The mayor declined to comment. Actually, the mayor has declined to comment each time I’ve asked. Not really declined, either, there’s just silence on the line. Co-Mayor Lana Comayor is here with me, however. So, Lana, will you help this bill get passed?
“Actually, um, I’m not sure I have that kind of power. Maybe you misunderstand, I’m not-“
Lana, do you think the mayor will sign it?
“Well, as I was saying, I’m not actually-“
You aren’t actually going to sign the bill? Well, that makes sense. The mayor is going to sign it.
“No! I’m not the-“
That will be all, Lana.
Finally, the creepy cabin at the edge of town is still locked. I seem to have forgotten who lived in it once upon a time. Someone did, I’m sure of it. But who? Maybe I’ll update you on that later, if an update comes. The noises from underground are being investigated. The police force says they’ll begin tunneling as soon as they get the word from the mayor. The mayor isn’t very active in our little community, as you can see. Thank you, this has been the host. And now for a word from our sponsors.
———
You wouldn’t steal a car. You wouldn’t steal a TV! You wouldn’t steal the entire state of Nebraska.
Piracy is stealing.
-
This is bob. There’s a new ice cream flavor and it’s 10% off! Come and get it at Bob’s Ice Cream Shop- You don’t have a choice anyways.
-
You’re Over Understatements? Reverof Eclairs Has Every Rich Eclair For Outstanding Relishers. Everyone’s Very Excited Reverof Stopped Trying Out Poor Tech. Reverof: Your Immediate New Great Top Outstanding Lavish Eatery. Also, Very Extravagant.
-
Come down to the creepy cabin! No one’s here, we promise. If you’re just passing through our little community, think of seeing our sights! Maybe you’ll even want to stay.
-
———

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I think I've confirmed that intense Pokemon character obsessions are not good for my creativity
August 2017: discovers N, watches 8 episodes of the N arc in the Pokemon anime, no motivation to write
Idk when: discovers Alain, watches a lot of episodes in XYZ involving Alain, no motivation to write (ok maybe i did)
May 2018 (now): discovers Volkner, watches 2 episodes involving Volkner, absolutely no motivation to write
AND I'M NOT EVEN A VOLKNER FANGIRL/FANBOY/FANCACTUS

Also, I'm listening to Sunyshore City. (The city Volkner is from.)

well i'm still obsessed with N so
not blaming everything on volkner or gamefreak or nintendo or anything but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION

well it's all gonna end in a few days, and volkner will eventually just be that one gym leader that i will still like but not be obsessed with
and i will still love the sunyshore city theme

Yeah sorry for that rant, I was feeling bored and unmotivated and not very happy with who I am so I had to let out some
Electricity

Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

I think I've confirmed that intense Pokemon character obsessions are not good for my creativity
August 2017: discovers N, watches 8 episodes of the N arc in the Pokemon anime, no motivation to write
Idk when: discovers Alain, watches a lot of episodes in XYZ involving Alain, no motivation to write (ok maybe i did)
May 2018 (now): discovers Volkner, watches 2 episodes involving Volkner, absolutely no motivation to write

not blaming everything on volkner or gamefreak or nintendo or anything but I HAVE NO MOTIVATION

well it's all gonna end in a few days, and volkner will eventually just be that one gym leader that i will still like but not be obsessed with

Yeah sorry for that rant, I was feeling bored and unmotivated and not very happy with who I am so I had to let out some
Electricity

Fancactus.

My Pokemon character obsession is yah boi.

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Electricity

Fancactus.

My Pokemon character obsession is yah boi.
One of my desktop pictures is content aware scaled guzma
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

This topic is kinda silent until someone posts something and there's a few replies and then it's silent again
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

This topic is kinda silent until someone posts something and there's a few replies and then it's silent again
you are a right

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
o-Berryfrost-o
Scratcher
100+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
i’m an up

cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
i’m an up
meet my friend bert, he's a down
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
i’m an up
I'm an sideways

Smug scottish ego
cheese-duck
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
i’m an up
I'm an sideways
I'm an forward
Ryasis
Scratcher
1000+ posts

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

o-Berryfrost-o wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

Ryasis wrote:

cheese-duck wrote:

you are a right
no i'm a left
i’m an up
I'm an sideways
I'm an forward
I'm a backward

Smug scottish ego