Discuss Scratch

Saiid
Scratcher
1000+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

trioteam wrote:

Saiid wrote:

I have a bunch of stuff I have to do, but I can start on the engine in about 12 hours.
Sounds like a plan. Make sure you check out some of land and sea's tile projects if you need help!
I can't find just the plain tiles without scripts. Can I get a link?

Click here to follow yourself If you liked that, click here to follow me

Google Sv4mvJbXBJPClyDgc7p5WkYITBi618 to see all my posts

;
LunarDm
Scratcher
2 posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

I would like to join as a spriter!
adri326
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Saiid wrote:

trioteam wrote:

Saiid wrote:

I have a bunch of stuff I have to do, but I can start on the engine in about 12 hours.
Sounds like a plan. Make sure you check out some of land and sea's tile projects if you need help!
I can't find just the plain tiles without scripts. Can I get a link?
Check the last tiling engine of the L&S Project : https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/72706722/
There are a few tiles in it, and the tiling engine is really fast, but needs some verifications.

Keep scratching!
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
trioteam
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

trioteam wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.

Thanks a lot for accepting me!!
I actually wanted to be a composer of sound effects like door effects,etc.

Last edited by pokepedia11 (Oct. 24, 2016 05:29:42)


-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
trioteam
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

pokepedia11 wrote:

trioteam wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

Hi trioteam!! Can I join as a programmer and maybe even a composer or idea maker.

I have currently implemented some doors and collision detection in Pokémon Galaxy (But they still need optimisation)

I have some experience with tile sets in one of my project Super Mario Land but that one is more difficult due to the gravity and all other collisions but it's similar.
You may join as a programmer! For composition, do you have an example of a song you can show me? It seems that you what midis are, which is good, but Serenity and Strife (SeSt) won't have directly remastered music.


Thanks a lot for accepting me!!
I actually wanted to be a composer of sound effects like door effects,etc.
Ohh, ok. As long as you know how to create sfx, you're in for that too.

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Thanks!!! What's the story of the game?
Plus who's the other programmers??

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
Icey29
Scratcher
500+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

You may want to make a list of all employees and existing links for stories, etc on the main page so these ^ aren't common questions.

trioteam
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Icey29 wrote:

You may want to make a list of all employees and existing links for stories, etc on the main page so these ^ aren't common questions.
aight

trioteam
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

trioteam wrote:

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

Nice could you provide me with some hand made tiles of dimension 36x36 or 40x40.
Just a few like a ground tile, water tile and a wall tile

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
trioteam
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

pokepedia11 wrote:

trioteam wrote:

Quick Update

I've done some work on sprites!
I can't seem to get the cubeupload link for some reason, but you can find them on my account “MarlowofLittleroot” here.

This is an old demo I created for land and sea but never really committed to:
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/127020418/

Nice could you provide me with some hand made tiles of dimension 36x36 or 40x40.
Just a few like a ground tile, water tile and a wall tile
I can try

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Hi trioteam!! I wanted to ask of you could make a studio for Pokemon Serenity's development where developers, composers can discuss their issues.

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
epicgirlwonder
Scratcher
9 posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

Can I create some ideas for the story?

Last edited by epicgirlwonder (Oct. 29, 2016 03:02:12)

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

epicgirlwonder wrote:

Can I create some ideas for the story?

If you're a member then you can create a story but please see the storyline in the topic's main post by trioteam

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
sprite746
Scratcher
500+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

pokepedia11 wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!
Link?

Please check out my projects @sprite746

-sprite746

pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

sprite746 wrote:

pokepedia11 wrote:

GOOD NEWS!!!!!
The engine for the game finally has a fully scrolling feature that means that we can have 1000 x 1000 maps and without any lag!!!!
I'm gonna start working on collision next!!

Any queries or if you want to see the project please ask!!!
Link?

I'll make it available by the 31st Oct. as I'm busy due to festival of Diwali.

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!
pokepedia11
Scratcher
100+ posts

*Pokemon Serenity and Strife Versions!* (Land and Sea reboot)

The tile scrolling project
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/112674975/

-pokepdia11- Profile: pokepedia11


Platformers, Pen and much, much more!!

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile