Discuss Scratch

Incro
Scratcher
18 posts

Team Aerotint

I can create a death animation. O ya, can you invite @Lncro (with an L) to the studio? I'll be doing my stuff there
CyberRedux
New to Scratch
13 posts

Team Aerotint

Meanwhile I'm making music for every single level… It's going well! XD
Nebulous_the_Star
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Aerotint

I'M ALIVE

@Nebulous_The_Star
Nebulous_the_Star
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Aerotint

Okay. What can I work on?

@Nebulous_The_Star
-KindaCool-
Scratcher
11 posts

Team Aerotint

Nebulous_the_Star wrote:

Okay. What can I work on?

Since you created the inventory system I was hoping you could work on making the crafting and shop environments as well. They will be accessed in the town by pressing space while in front of the right building. You'll be able to reuse a ton of code: basically the shop will be an inventory with a ‘buy’ button and the workshop will be a weapons and potions only inventory with a ‘craft’ button. Do you think you can work on that? Meanwhile I'm going to be roughing out as much of the World as I can. I plan to finish the forest and hopefully the desert today. Keep in touch Nebulous, if we're gonna finish this thing we're gonna have to work together pretty well.
Nebulous_the_Star
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Aerotint

Okay then! I'll get to work on it soon, but I still will be a little inactive from now to Monday roughly. But I'll probably be able to finish it anyways.

@Nebulous_The_Star
NebulousTests
Scratcher
3 posts

Team Aerotint

TechnicalCoding wrote:

One thing though, although the inventory design looks great, it seems too modern and greyscale for a person who goes into the wilderness fighting creatures and exploring. I think we should theme the inventory to go along with the story, such as some sort of worn-out notebook or backpack.
I fixed that for you. It's in the new update.
Vilix
Scratcher
29 posts

Team Aerotint

Sorry for inactivity. I was really busy. Anyway, I decided to put all music in one project, excluding vol.1. It may be done soon .

Do, or do not, there is no pie.
NebulousTests
Scratcher
3 posts

Team Aerotint

Sounds good!
Vilix
Scratcher
29 posts

Team Aerotint

I am also thinking to let the music fade if the music changes. Anyone have a better idea?

Aurori
Scratcher
49 posts

Team Aerotint

Vilix wrote:

I am also thinking to let the music fade if the music changes. Anyone have a better idea?
Yeah that's a good idea, but it'd be an idea that the music is in its own sprite so it can change it's own volume, and won't interfere with sound fx etc.

I've got a blog!

Vilix
Scratcher
29 posts

Team Aerotint

Aurori wrote:

Vilix wrote:

Yeah that's a good idea, but it'd be an idea that the music is in its own sprite so it can change it's own volume, and won't interfere with sound fx etc.
I was planning to do that. Thx.

Aurori
Scratcher
49 posts

Team Aerotint

Vilix wrote:

Aurori wrote:

Vilix wrote:

I was planning to do that. Thx.
I could make the code that it uses to switch the music

I've got a blog!

Vilix
Scratcher
29 posts

Team Aerotint

Sure, why not?

NebulousTests
Scratcher
3 posts

Team Aerotint

So everyone's got something to do?
CyberRedux
New to Scratch
13 posts

Team Aerotint

Wait… But I made music? I spent so much time on it and now it's going to waste?
Nebulous_the_Star
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Aerotint

No, just share it and he can incorporate in in the project, if not, I'll add it in.

@Nebulous_The_Star
CyberRedux
New to Scratch
13 posts

Team Aerotint

oooh ok
Nebulous_the_Star
Scratcher
16 posts

Team Aerotint

Can I hear it?

@Nebulous_The_Star