Discuss Scratch

ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

to use this emoticon post this code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/11r9ico.png[/IMG]

Last edited by ROSMan (Nov. 28, 2013 03:12:43)


ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

to use this emoticon post this code:
[IMG]http://i39.tinypic.com/2eqawhs.png[/IMG]

Last edited by ROSMan (Dec. 27, 2013 13:12:08)


ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

bump

ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

bump
did i put it all this work for nothing??

ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

bump

SilverEagle
Scratcher
500+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Aww, they're soo cute!

“Treat others how you wish to be treated”
dracae
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Nice idea!

ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

SilverEagle wrote:

Aww, they're soo cute!
thanks so much!

dracae wrote:

Nice idea!
thanks!

cheeseeater
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Awesome! I'll use 'um!

I think these should be the updated emoticons! Though maybe they should be a bit smaller. I'd put a link in them to this too, so people use them.

Last edited by cheeseeater (Dec. 20, 2013 19:29:35)

jkl0l
Scratcher
500+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Awesome!!!

This made me cry. NO!!! NOT THE BOW TIE!!!
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Love it!

edit: oh, and do you mind if I made my own version and shared it? I will give you credit.

Last edited by Rumanti (Dec. 21, 2013 06:18:18)

ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

cheeseeater wrote:

Awesome! I'll use 'um!

I think these should be the updated emoticons! Though maybe they should be a bit smaller. I'd put a link in them to this too, so people use them.
thanks a ton! i should work on making them a bit smaller.

jkl0l wrote:

Awesome!!!
thanks!

Rumanti wrote:

Love it!

edit: oh, and do you mind if I made my own version and shared it? I will give you credit.
thank you! what do you mean by making your own version? using mine as a template and editing them, or adding new ones using the same style?

Last edited by ROSMan (Dec. 21, 2013 13:06:01)


Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

ROSMan wrote:

Rumanti wrote:

Love it!

edit: oh, and do you mind if I made my own version and shared it? I will give you credit.
thank you! what do you mean by making your own version? using mine as a template and editing them, or adding new ones using the same style?

I mean make my own version of emoticon set. I would draw it on my own, but I got the idea from you.
ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Rumanti wrote:

ROSMan wrote:

Rumanti wrote:

Love it!

edit: oh, and do you mind if I made my own version and shared it? I will give you credit.
thank you! what do you mean by making your own version? using mine as a template and editing them, or adding new ones using the same style?

I mean make my own version of emoticon set. I would draw it on my own, but I got the idea from you.
oh yeah that's fine then.

Skizzors
Scratcher
49 posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Awesome! Maybe you could make a cat icon? Not a Scratch Cat though…


Official Arduino Uno owner and user!
I support ROSMan's extra emoticons set
'It doesn't matter how ‘advanced’ your project is, as long as you've tried your best, it is the best' - Unrealisation
Rumanti
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Why there's no : ( emoticon? Will you make it?
ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

Rumanti wrote:

Why there's no : ( emoticon? Will you make it?
yeah i can make one

Skizzors wrote:

Awesome! Maybe you could make a cat icon? Not a Scratch Cat though…
yeah that and a dog

Last edited by ROSMan (Dec. 26, 2013 15:23:30)


AonymousGuy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

If you want emoticons to be optimal sizes, they need to 15x15 and png.

Also, I kind of stole your idea if you didn't notice.
ROSMan
Scratcher
100+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

AonymousGuy wrote:

If you want emoticons to be optimal sizes, they need to 15x15 and png.

Also, I kind of stole your idea if you didn't notice.
yeah, i will try to do that.

nice emoticons!

also, do you mind if i use your and ideas?

Last edited by ROSMan (Dec. 27, 2013 02:33:26)


AonymousGuy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

++++Emoticon Set++++

ROSMan wrote:

AonymousGuy wrote:

If you want emoticons to be optimal sizes, they need to 15x15 and png.

Also, I kind of stole your idea if you didn't notice.
yeah, i will try to do that.

nice emoticons!

also, do you mind if i use your and ideas?
Nope. As I said, extra emoticons were originally your idea.

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile