Discuss Scratch

LSU_Saints
Scratcher
10 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

Paddle2See wrote:

Here are some links to some topics that might help answer some questions you might have about Scratch. If you have suggestions for other topics that you think might help other Scratchers, please use the Report button and tell a Moderator




How do I add pictures to my topics at the bottom?
wpRemixthemusic
New to Scratch
1 post

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

Theas tips were very helpful thank uuuuuuuuu :D:D:D:D:D
MCAceaxis4D
Scratcher
4 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

How do I become a scratcher. I just switched my account to a new one and its kinda frustrating
aquos
New to Scratch
17 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

I have a question about the backdrop library of “XY-grid”. What is the unit of length when a sprite moves from (X:0, Y:0) to (X:1, Y:0)? I mean one step indicates 1 mm? I'm working on a project with Kinect, and I want to know the unit of length in the XY-grid. If you know it, please let me know. I really appreciate for you help!!!
jontmy00
Scratcher
500+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

aquos wrote:

I have a question about the backdrop library of “XY-grid”. What is the unit of length when a sprite moves from (X:0, Y:0) to (X:1, Y:0)? I mean one step indicates 1 mm? I'm working on a project with Kinect, and I want to know the unit of length in the XY-grid. If you know it, please let me know. I really appreciate for you help!!!
That is 1 pixel on your screen.

Hello.
aquos
New to Scratch
17 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

jontmy00 wrote:

aquos wrote:

I have a question about the backdrop library of “XY-grid”. What is the unit of length when a sprite moves from (X:0, Y:0) to (X:1, Y:0)? I mean one step indicates 1 mm? I'm working on a project with Kinect, and I want to know the unit of length in the XY-grid. If you know it, please let me know. I really appreciate for you help!!!
That is 1 pixel on your screen.

Thank you for the comment. Is there any explanation in this web page or it's your opinion?
pearlymoorehen
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

how do I change my signature?

“Hilbert! You said you have a dream… That dream… Make it come true! Wonderful dreams and ideals give you the power to change the world! If anyone can, it's you! Hilbert! Well, then… Farewell!” ~ N
the__ninja
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

how do you post pics in the forums?
when green flag clicked
wait until (someone answers)
say [Thank you!]

The classics never go out of style. This is mainly due to the fact that they are already out of style, and have been for a while now, and thus can't “go out” of style. That said, the reason they're classics and not obscurities from the past is because they're good despite being “out of style”.

GENERATION -705 - 991i: The first time you see this, copy it into your sig on any forum. Square it, and then add i to the generation.
Leafino
Scratcher
17 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

pearlymoorehen wrote:

how do I change my signature?
http://scratch.mit.edu/discuss/settings/pearlymoorehen/ just click that.

Leafino
Scratcher
17 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

aquos wrote:

I have a question about the backdrop library of “XY-grid”. What is the unit of length when a sprite moves from (X:0, Y:0) to (X:1, Y:0)? I mean one step indicates 1 mm? I'm working on a project with Kinect, and I want to know the unit of length in the XY-grid. If you know it, please let me know. I really appreciate for you help!!!

Ah, after about 2 weeks+ you will get a message saying you've been chosen to become a scratcher, click the linked text and keep clicking next (And reading) until it says finished.

Mathboy428
Scratcher
33 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

MMHMMH wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

MMHMMH wrote:

i have a question.

what's this do?
(days since 2000)
According to the wiki:
The Days Since 2000 block is a Sensing block and a reporter block. It reports the amount of days since January 1, 2000, and is a replacement of the Scratch Days block, which never made the official release of 2.0.
thanks but what do you use it for?

I honestly dunno.

Sorry, my signature was eaten by a koala.
bmwolf42
Scratcher
11 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

Mathboy428 wrote:

MMHMMH wrote:

NoxSpooth wrote:

MMHMMH wrote:

i have a question.

what's this do?
(days since 2000)
According to the wiki:
The Days Since 2000 block is a Sensing block and a reporter block. It reports the amount of days since January 1, 2000, and is a replacement of the Scratch Days block, which never made the official release of 2.0.
thanks but what do you use it for?

I honestly dunno.
This sensor can keep track(i.e., full moon on January 1st 2000 and full moon July 2 2005).
SoccerRocker222
Scratcher
40 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

what day did scratch reach 5 million projects? i need an answer as soon as possible


Torling
Scratcher
95 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

I was only given permission to share projects ext. on the twenty-eigth of May, and I'm sorry to ask a question I'm sure everyone else knows… …but how do you follow someone?

Take a look at the very first, the One and Only: MOTION BASED GAME CENTER on Scratch!
I'm the proud leader of Diamond Inc. We are receiving members into all of our teams.
afropickles
Scratcher
1 post

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

Question: What is a forum signature and how do you get one?
Retro_wizard
Scratcher
23 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch


“Retro_wizard”
“Change {Retro_wizard} to [Retro_wizard]”
Retro_wizard
Scratcher
23 posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

“Is this how you do it?”

“Retro_wizard”
“Change {Retro_wizard} to [Retro_wizard]”
scratchrainbow
Scratcher
100+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

jvvg wrote:

I'm glad to see there are no longer a bunch of sticky topics here.

Also, they should be ITopics, not iTopics. We're not making Apple products.
i am glad too!

By _Comicfan_

scratchrainbow
Scratcher
100+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

Torling wrote:

I was only given permission to share projects ext. on the twenty-eigth of May, and I'm sorry to ask a question I'm sure everyone else knows… …but how do you follow someone?
You want to know how you follow someone? Well…. there are different ways. if you like someones project,you can follow them. if you want to follow them, go to their profile. if you are on someones project, and you like it, you can follow them. on the project, it will say the scratchers username underlined in blue. click on the username. it will take you to the scratchers profile. in the top right corner, there will be a button that says follow. click on it. if you go back to your profile, if you scroll down where it says ‘'following’' under following, it will show the scratchers icon and username. naturally, the scratcher will follow you back.

By _Comicfan_

scratchrainbow
Scratcher
100+ posts

Helpful Topics for Questions About Scratch

MCAceaxis4D wrote:

How do I become a scratcher. I just switched my account to a new one and its kinda frustrating
the scratch team gives out invites based on how daily you are on scratch. how long are you on scratch each day?

By _Comicfan_

Powered by DjangoBB

Standard | Mobile