Discuss Scratch

banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

201st post.

Banana

Last edited by banana439monkey (Sept. 1, 2016 12:12:05)

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

banana439monkey wrote:

201st post.

Banana
Muehehehe.

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
banana439monkey
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

MegaByteCorporations wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

201st post.

Banana
Muehehehe.

Banana

Banana
——————————————————————————–

Very inactive user who has now become a maker.
If you reply to this post it would be greatly appreciated if you could comment the link to your post on my profile!!!

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

banana439monkey wrote:

banana439monkey wrote:

201st post.

Banana
Muehehehe.

Banana
I shall get all the important posts. XD

Trust, but verify ⅼ There is a madness to my method ⅼ Always outnumbered, never outclassed ⅼ They said I couldn't, so I did ⅼ I didn't lie, I circumnavigated the truth ⅼ Determination is the wake up call to the human will ⅼ I don't want to hurt you. And you know that I can ⅼ People can change - there is reason for hope ⅼ True friends stab you in the front ⅼ No I'm not ‘giving up’ I'm just too classy to fight an idiot like you
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Is anyone going to actually be able to complete #S004A?

“If you get it, then let's go, crown citizen.”
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

I'm here.

Leaf

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Is anyone going to actually be able to complete #S004A?
Idk.

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Hello everybody! XD

scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Hello everybody! XD
HELLO right back atcha

MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Hello everybody! XD
HELLO right back atcha
That logo combined with that post. XD

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote:

Hello everybody! XD
HELLO right back atcha
That logo combined with that post. XD
Oh, wow.

Leaf

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

Oh, wow.

Leaf

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

Oh, wow.

Leaf
What.

Luna The Tuna

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

What.

Luna The Tuna
*wat

Meag

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

What.

Luna The Tuna
*wat

Meag
*Garfield Kart

LtKitty

Funny Doge memes.
MegaByteCorporations
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

What.

Luna The Tuna
*wat

Meag
*Garfield Kart

LtKitty
*Bee Yoursmelf

SgtMega

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

kittykat_005 wrote:

kittykat_005 wrote:

What.

Luna The Tuna
*wat

Meag
*Garfield Kart

LtKitty
*Bee Yoursmelf

SgtMega
*50% Clorox's BRAND NEW Bleach For Your Eyes™

KittyIsHere

Funny Doge memes.
kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

Meag, I'm working on your brand new dank logo.

Funny Doge memes.
scratchnapped
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

what is going on in here. sobs

kittykat_005
Scratcher
1000+ posts

-Laetus Graphics Studio-

scratchnapped wrote: