Discuss Scratch

Random-Man
Scratcher
48 posts

[ATC#5] Codegolfing to the Extreme!

wizzwizz7 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

Yes, it is. So is “_”, since it's purpose isn't to output itself. (as compared to 0, 1, 2, etc., which are meant to output themselves)
*its
:O
Yes! Grammar corrections!!
Also, good job @wizzwizz7
I saw you kept making your programs shorter… and shorter…
birdoftheday
Scratcher
500+ posts

To anybody who thinks correcting people's grammar is “cool”, it's not. It's disrespectful more than anything.

Am I the only person who likes 3.0 better than 2.0, or do the people who do just not talk about it?
MegaApuTurkUltra
Scratcher
1000+ posts

birdoftheday wrote:

To anybody who thinks correcting people's grammar is “cool,” it's not. It's disrespectful more than anything.
The comma goes inside quotation marks.

/s

$(".box-head")[0].textContent = "committing AT crimes since $whenever"
Jonathan50
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

Noo! This is so horrible

Not yet a Knight of the Mu Calculus.
TheMonsterOfTheDeep
Scratcher
1000+ posts

MegaApuTurkUltra wrote:

birdoftheday wrote:

To anybody who thinks correcting people's grammar is “cool,” it's not. It's disrespectful more than anything.
I often leave the comma outside the quotation marks because otherwise that would obfuscate my meaning

my latest extension: 2d vector math
wizzwizz7
Scratcher
500+ posts

Random-Man wrote:

wizzwizz7 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

Yes, it is. So is “_”, since it's purpose isn't to output itself. (as compared to 0, 1, 2, etc., which are meant to output themselves)
*its
:O
Yes! Grammar corrections!!
Also, good job @wizzwizz7
I saw you kept making your programs shorter… and shorter…
My language was rubbish. I'm working on a better one now and I came back to this forum to look for some of the challenges.

WooHooBoy
Scratcher
1000+ posts

I am as well, actually. I think I'm going to make mine work with mainly ASCII art though, I haven't seen a language do that and I think it would be nice

considered harmful
CodeLegend
Scratcher
500+ posts

wizzwizz7 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

*its
Please do stop. You aren't contributing anything useful at all. I know the difference between “its” and “it's”, and this response does nothing to change the fact that I occasionally make errors by accident.
Firedrake969
Scratcher
1000+ posts

CodeLegend wrote:

wizzwizz7 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

*its
Please do stop. You aren't contributing anything useful at all. I know the difference between “its” and “it's”, and this response does nothing to change the fact that I occasionally make errors by accident.
Replying doesn't help either

(yay for me being a hypocrite)

'17 rickoid

bf97b44a7fbd33db070f6ade2b7dc549
-Io-
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Firedrake969 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

wizzwizz7 wrote:

CodeLegend wrote:

*its
Replying doesn't help either

(yay for me being a hypocrite)
It may.
It can correct the other person's behavior.