Discuss Scratch

talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Galactic Studio - [NOW HIRING!]

Wrclass wrote:

Almar will destroy Axar unless they hand over General Blowfish!

Blobfish, not blowfish. And I'd like to see you try >:-) We are loading our atmosphere with a virus that is lethal to Nipathar folk, but has no effect on other species. That's how we got rid of that colony so easily. We dont have as much as we'd like to, but it could easily wipe out 1/4 of your troops in its current state. Our scientists are focusing on ways to repruduce this virus more easily. And even if you do strike, we will probably have help from Nexar, whom you betrayed and conquered.

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

Blobfish, not blowfish. And I'd like to see you try >:-) We are loading our atmosphere with a virus that is lethal to Nipathar folk, but has no effect on other species. That's how we got rid of that colony so easily. We dont have as much as we'd like to, but it could easily wipe out 1/4 of your troops in its current state. Our scientists are focusing on ways to repruduce this virus more easily. And even if you do strike, we will probably have help from Nexar, whom you betrayed and conquered.
For all we know, you are bluffing. We will not be afraid.

“Gotta leave you all behind and face the truth.” Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Tyman187 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

You can send some scouts if you do not believe me. And you will see hardly an of them will survive Gormar's virus-filled air

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Tyman187 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

You can send some scouts if you do not believe me. And you will see hardly an of them will survive Gormar's virus-filled air
Almar will start work on an anti-virus solution to this problem.

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

The Zegor Republic make peace the Voyashi, and focus on hunting General Blobfish.
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

The Zegor Republic make peace the Voyashi, and focus on hunting General Blobfish.

Why don't you focus on defending your faction from Almar? There is reason to believe that if they conquer Axar, the next place they will strike is on the Zegor Republic. It is the only major faction they haven't overthrown yet. And if they do, soon they will own the whole Galaxy! That has been their plan ever since they first attacked Nexar

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

Why don't you focus on defending your faction from Almar? There is reason to believe that if they conquer Axar, the next place they will strike is on the Zegor Republic. It is the only major faction they haven't overthrown yet. And if they do, soon they will own the whole Galaxy! That has been their plan ever since they first attacked Nexar

Almar are our ally, a war between us could tear apart the Galaxy, which is what you Void want, no doubt. We have faith in our allies, and we do not betray them. Kaxar are another major faction, and we are strong allies with them.
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

Almar are our ally, a war between us could tear apart the Galaxy, which is what you Void want, no doubt. We have faith in our allies, and we do not betray them. Kaxar are another major faction, and we are strong allies with them.

Nexar was also a ally of Almar, don't forget that.

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

I won't. Zegor do not forget easily. But Nexar were infiltrated by Almar agents.
Wrclass
Scratcher
100+ posts

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

Blobfish, not blowfish. And I'd like to see you try >:-) We are loading our atmosphere with a virus that is lethal to Nipathar folk, but has no effect on other species. That's how we got rid of that colony so easily. We dont have as much as we'd like to, but it could easily wipe out 1/4 of your troops in its current state. Our scientists are focusing on ways to reproduce this virus more easily. And even if you do strike, we will probably have help from Nexar, whom you betrayed and conquered.

I won't. Zegor do not forget easily. But Nexar were infiltrated by Almar agents.

Is every faction a different species? Also, does Nexar even have a significant enough force left to pose a threat?
I send scouts into Gormar equipped with oxygen tanks so as not to breath the virus-filled atmosphere.
HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Wrclass wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

HarryB178 wrote:

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Wrclass wrote:

Blobfish, not blowfish. And I'd like to see you try >:-) We are loading our atmosphere with a virus that is lethal to Nipathar folk, but has no effect on other species. That's how we got rid of that colony so easily. We dont have as much as we'd like to, but it could easily wipe out 1/4 of your troops in its current state. Our scientists are focusing on ways to reproduce this virus more easily. And even if you do strike, we will probably have help from Nexar, whom you betrayed and conquered.

Is every faction a different species? Also, does Nexar even have a significant enough force left to pose a threat?
I send scouts into Gormar equipped with oxygen tanks so as not to breath the virus-filled atmosphere.

Everyone is humanoid, but all adapt to their own planets. Nexar are still in anarchy after the rebellion.
Yeahyay
Scratcher
100+ posts

All programmers make AI for different troops.

I'm yeahyay. I'm a good programer but lack in trigonometry. I have a tinge of OCD(not enough to make me insane )
and loves drawing/designing. I always try to make buttery smooth animations.

>> Working on the collab, Lightspeed

>> Working on Raptor Engine

>> Working on a PortalEsque game.
Perran3
Scratcher
18 posts

To reinforce their alliance with Zegor, Almar sends a significant amount of resources to the Zegor Republic.
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Perran3 wrote:

To reinforce their alliance with Zegor, Almar sends a significant amount of resources to the Zegor Republic.

The food and sititanium is probably in a bad state, probably discarded from Almar. If I were grenark I wouldn't accept it

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

Perran3 wrote:

The food and sititanium is probably in a bad state, probably discarded from Almar. If I were grenark I wouldn't accept it

In return, Zegor sends a legion of troops to assist as soldiers of Almar. They will protect Wrclass their selves.
tj888
Scratcher
81 posts

Ank'thar attempts diplomatic contact with nexar. Tell me how they react I want to make an animation
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

tj888 wrote:

Ank'thar attempts diplomatic contact with nexar. Tell me how they react I want to make an animation

Almar conquered Nexar. That has caused nexar to fall apart and cease to exist

HarryB178
Scratcher
1000+ posts

talkingtoilet8 wrote:

tj888 wrote:

Almar conquered Nexar. That has caused nexar to fall apart and cease to exist

The Leader of a band of rebels replies as the new leader of Nexar.
talkingtoilet8
Scratcher
1000+ posts

The Voidaxarian Empire requests an alliance with Ank'thar. Do they accept?

Tyman187
Scratcher
1000+ posts

Hi! I am back from vacation!